Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed in 600AD. That's ~1400 years ago

Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed in 600AD. That's ~1400 years ago.

Why hasn't another major religion been formed since then and amassed a large following like Christianity and Islam?

Are there any other religions that have followed the Monotheistic ideology that have been formed since the creation of Islam that have failed because of the power of Christianity and Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the book of mormon

because then they'd get sued for copyright infringement by either Islam or Christianity you stupid liberal cuck

I don't think copyright infringements existed in the 7th century, user.

Islam is not a religion it's a political fascist ideology and an anti-American communist DEATH CULT masquerading as a religion, OK?

you stupid fucking liberal cuck

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI

THIS

14/88 brother

REMOVE MUDSHIT

RAHOWA

>it's a '/pol/ calls everyone a cuck that disagrees with their narrowminded logic' episode

can't wait until the Donald wins this November and sends cucks like you along with your oh so precious niggers, spics, faggots, and mudshits into the extermination camps in Arizona

it will be glorious

You don't ACTUALLY believe that will happen do you?

can't wait until the Hillary wins this November and sends dhimmi's like you along with your oh so precious KKK, natsoc, inforwars and other conspiracytards into the slave markets of Bahrain

mashala, it will be glorious

You don't REALLY need to take the bait, do you?

only thing KILLARY is winning is a ticket to JAIL, you stupid idiotic cuck

#TRUMPTHATBITCH

I do because /pol/ is full of mentally ill neets who actually believe that kind of shit

Ffs the spent the entirety of September of 2015 trying to use lunar cycles to predict a stock market crash

For fuck's sake people, I just wanted to know why another major religion hasn't been taken up by the masses since Islam, and you've turned this thread into a political shitshow.

Fuck you. Fuck off back to /pol/.

>this retard is still posting

are there any mods on Veeky Forums?

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

stupid libshits

As a muslim, I'll give you a comfy hug. *hug*

as an american, i'll be sure to send a drone your way

That's not very civilized of you.

At least one of those posts was satire

Disperse from the thread and return to talking about how glorious the Ottoman empire was, citizens.

The board Janitaries have been called in to clean up this mess and put an end to this kul riot.
Civil order shall be returned to /osman/.

How can I serve the great Ottoman Empire friend?

>that voice
>that avatar
why should I take this retard seriously?

ad avatariem

Swear allegiance towards his glorious Sultan Köksal I bin Baba bin Osman and pay the devşirme by making threads praising the Ottoman empire.

Remember, only you as an individual shitposter can help bring glory to board /osman/.

ottomans are decadent desu

>Are there any other religions that have followed the Monotheistic ideology that have been formed since the creation of Islam that have failed because of the power of Christianity and Islam?
Bahá'í if I understand correctly.

This is exact same post is on /b/.

Fucking /b/ is discussing the topic more than you people are.

link

This desu

Only after the conquest of Istanbul.

how can you be so edgy