Why does everyone want to race me I swear to god every other faggot on the road is trying to race

Why does everyone want to race me I swear to god every other faggot on the road is trying to race

Because they can see the few simple mods on your 3k civic

>drive a black VW Golf (2.5 i5, no turbo) with blacked out emblems, black tint, and black steelies
>people try and race me because they think my car is "modded under the hood" or they think I want to race
>truth is I bought it with blacked emblems and black tint used from the dealer
holy hecking dang just because I drive a blacked out yuro shitbox doesn't mean I gotta go fast

I had people do this to me when I drove my shitty Pontiac Sunfire. That fucker would bog down and gag on its own shit at WOT. Glad I got rid of that thing.

Then race cunt.

Could be fun

>wants to blend in
>covers their car with flashy visual items that do fuck all.

Stop driving boyracer-ass ricer cars you fucking idiots. You are the people that run 90% tint and wonder why the cops are always on your ass.

I never complained about cops being on my ass, because I don't drive like a retard. Are you illiterate or are you just ESL?

It doesn't fucking matter if they're on your ass or not. I was just making another point you autist. Isn't it a little ironic calling me ESL when you drive a mexi'd out shitbox?

It's not "ironic" at all Pedro, considering that nobody in this thread even hinted at anything relating to cops until you and your illiteracy showed up. Do you even know what this thread is about, or are you just venting because you know you're about to be sent back on the ICE express?

Every one wants to race/pass me on my scooter. I'm literally going 10+mph over the speed limit and they still want to get in front or drive right next to me.

I was out last Saturday in my IS 350 and had a nice kek as I spotted a Honda Accord approaching rapidly in my side mirror. As soon as he started to pass, I mashed the throttle and put some distance between us, then let off because I'm not tryin to get arrested for 80 in a 35. The funny thing is this guy kept coming like it was still on. I just let him pass the second time like a butthurt faggot haha

Nigga, do you realize how light 90% tint is?

Don't let your rice write checks your mods can't cash, faggots.

Nobody has and will ever beat me in my W204

>Be me
>be driving x type racing a g37 through traffic
>keep up with it to a red light
>have to turn off about 30 meters ahead
>g37 peels the fuck out thinking where going to race
>turn off

It was a very anticlimactic dick punch all around

>implying he was even trying to race you

but awesome job, you totally got him

The percentage 'rating' of tints are measured in VLT (visible light transmittance) i.e, 90% tints transmit 90% of the light and absorb 10%, whereas a 10% tint would transmit only 10% and absorb 90%.

The more you know.

>thinks someone is trying to race a Lexus

You were probably slow as fuck and thougut you were an old man driving.

Car is for old people tbhfam

>Car is for old people tbhfam
n-not true

Get a Tesla and they will stop quickly :)

dont' make eye contact

Keep on justifying your retarded emotional logic, subhuman

>drive car
>other drivers chilled

>drive car with trailer
>cant stop being overtaken by everyfuckingthing

i drive the exact same between the two scenarios

Why is there no one up at 2 am to race me?

You aren't looking hard enough

Wonder if there is/should be an equivalent of tinder but for racing

As great as it'd be, you'd have leos all over it. A few people get busted and no one wants to use it.

Very true. I'm wondering how to weed them out/mitigate that short of an invite-only type deal

but then again I'm not very smart

this

shit gets shut down real quick over here in commiefornia and in the by area your car can be impounded or crushed so its pretty underground now.

that being said speed checked by radar and aircraft signs are bullshit

heres what you can do
>make a Facebook page and call it car modding enthusiast page or something like that
>when people join tell them it's a secret street race club and not to tell anyone or smooth them into it so the get it
>if someone wants to race tell them email the location using a website that gives you a temporary email for a few minutes and to send it to an email account made by using tor or something
>meet them and race and maybe die
>make sure where you race there's not that much traffic or cameras unless you don't care
>now congratulations you can now start a street race scene that could last a few months and maybe be caught

I've been riding in debadged, fart-canned rice boxes (Eclipse, RSX, STi, MX-5) for 11 years and no one ever challenges me anymore. Back in '05-'09 I got in a lot of races but the car scene has mostly died and most of this generation is too scared. Also I live in a 2/3rds-afromerican part of the deep south now so there's that.

Shit, when I had my STi I'd even get next to other modded cars at red lights and they wouldn't talk, wave, or even look at me then just drive off like normal.

OP must live in like Detroit or Dallas where the scene still thrives.

When I drive my shitbox I get waved at by drivers of newer sti's and other Jdm cars but the car scene in commiefornia seems to be dead, just ricer faggots and boyracers who only care about straight line speed.

my tint is so I don't get a fucking migraine driving

Thats because people assume STi owners are cunts.

>buy a hellcat because I want a land cruiser to have fun with
>get the challenger model because muh muscle car
>every faggot in the world wants to race me
>even some dude at my church tried to race me at a stop light when church got out
Fuck off you niggers. I just want to do burn outs and worship God in peace.

He probably meant 10% but doesn't into tint

I drive BMW 123d M Sport.

Literally (and I fucking mean it) every ricer wants to race once he sees M signs.

It happens to me too OP. I drive a stock '85 CRX that is slow as hell and everyone wants to race me.

>Drive silver V6 2011 Mustang
>Du no but think people think it's a V8 because dual exhaust
>Every other Honda Civic with a fart Canon tries to race me
>To the point where this one time, the Civic at my left side started doing a burn out at a red light
>Also Golfs (both GTI and Non GTIs) also trying to race me
>Modded cherookes/RAM 1500, F150s, Hammers harassing me (Although they just have a bigger exhaust)
>SN95 Mustangs following me around.

It's like they want to prove something by beating what I think they suppose is a 5.0 Mustang.

The bigger shitbox the more idiot wants to prove.

Civics,STIs and E36s are the biggest offenders.

90% is some wigger wannabe with rolled up all windows, blasting NIGGANIGAABITCHNIGGA and reving up all the time.

Tell that to the police.

I feel you user. I live in Carrollton, outside of Dallas. So many Korean bros out at night over there by Hmart and Daiso showing off there cars and racing.

I live in St. Louis and I swear every fucking other person on the road is an undercover trying to fucking arrest me the second I accelerate because they bait me into racing

Wow, thinks actually illegal in my country. Why would they bait citizens instead or just going after the people already breaking the law?

>he doesn't live in the Free(TM) world