hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previous

Giantwarp Mage is the new meta deck and there's NOTHING you can do to stop it.

*steals ice block*

>/our guy/
>>>/reddit/

>reddit's guy
FTFY

Are we supposed to have the HCT MSG packs by now?

A friend of mine said he got his but I still didn't get mine

*Counterspell (drawn with Arcaneologist)s your Ice Block*

Heh, nothing personnel....Anduin

Toast needs to fix his lisp. Good guy though.

>plays giants and pops ice block with fireball
>time warps for extra turn fuck your immunity

I got mine yesterday.

Anyone else feels nice about the upcoming expansion?

Big minions, decently designed class cards, strong combos... I guess there are too many taunts, but that's the Blizzard's favourite sticking plaster against agro, so what the heck anyway.

I'm 100% sure there will appear atrocious meta like in every expansion, but I prefer the meta where I can reach 10 mana.

Anway, I'm gonna miss this superhero chin. Whether he was healthy gameplay-wise or not.

How does Time Warp even work, do you actually take two turns or does your opponent skip a turn?

Because there's a huge difference between the two: card draw, end of turn effects, mana gain.

EU or NA?

EU.

you click >end turn< the button does a **silly animation** ! and its your turn again, you draw card and shit

Right, but I was asking if the opponent drew a card too.

I screenshoted your comment, so 2 months deep into cancer meta to mock you, retarded cuck

works same way as DSHIFT

or time warp from magic you fucking weaboo

The fuck is that? Why can't they print decent rogue weapons?

DESIGN SPACE
E
S
I
G
N

S
P
A
C
E

blade flurry died for this

>that plant literal edwin carbon copy
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

He literally admitted the meta will probably end up being atrocious, he was just saying that at the very least he had a good feeling about it
Calm down you fucking autist

No. It is literally "You get two turns", it is never your opponent's turn during this period, it's your turn twice.

Maybe Ben forgot that Blade Flurry had been nerfed?

Wallet Warrior versus Wallet Warrior
Boy I am sure excited for the new meta
Can't wait to play 45 minutes of coinflipping

>Arcane Giant into Arcane Giant/Molten Reflection into Time Shift into Alex

Did they really remove Ice Lance to make Freeze Mage stronger with the quest?
You don't even need spells. Now it's a 4 cards combo compared to before when it was much harder to get all the combo pieces.

That answers my question, thank you. Might be cool, reasonably hyped for it until the inevitable Arcane Golem nerf.

Can't wait for Meteoring Wrathguard stories

That is a decent Rogue weapon. It's not crazy,broken, OP bullshit but it's decent. With Two Swashburglers that you played in the early game it's a freaking 2 mana 3/3 weapon. That's fucking crazy tempo.

What more do you want you fucking fag. It to be a 5/2 with windfury that costs 1 or some bullshit.

Fuck off complaining faggot.

I'd rather have that than a single coinflip at the start of the game, aka "can I stop the enemy from turn 2-3 lead?"

>Wrathguard
I'm convinced Meteor exists for this minion. Curves into it nicely too.

>edwin vanleaf

More like the Jojo memes where the opponent is at one HP and the player goes "Ha he has no chance to win" then the opponent goes

>Cabalist tome
>Someone gets 2 of the 0 mana spell freeze
>Procs his quest
>Plays 2 arcane giants
>ZA WARUDO
>To be continued theme plays

This is absolutely going to fucking happen

Fuck off Ben.

>deal 3 damage to your hero
Wait what? I swear on the reveal it was the same effect as Wrathguard.

Actually now that it's like this, there's much less downside to running it.

If team 5 knew anything about balancing a card game they would understand that the 'stat tax' for an effect on a minion is supposed to go down the bigger the cost of the minion is.

In other words. Since you're dedicating so much more of your turn to one card, that big card is supposed to do more than a bunch of small guys that cost the same amount. Team 5 have made it the other way around though, which is why HS is such a fucking aggro-fest.

>he watches DisguisedChinkAutistwithspeachproblem

you dont belong here faggot. Back to Re ddit

Ahh hello there

>I'd rather flip coins for 45 minutes then for 2 minutes

What the fuck is wrong with you

Is this going to fit in warp mage?

I never even see that in wild desu

..or y'know, Shaman has all the answers as usual.

Well, not always. In the wrong scenario you could end up taking much more damage if they can kill it with lots of pings. Theoretically you could take a maximum of 24 damage from the opponent pinging that thing (assuming no one heals or buffs it, but at that point there is no roof on how much damage you could take from the effect).

warm mage will almost always not have board control so no

whats a cheap yogg uild?

>Play Hydra.
>Shaman plays Volcano
>Suddenly 24 damage to my face and I die

Holy shit this is gonna happen at some point, I just know it.

Let me rephrase that:
I'd rather have coinflips that turn the flow of the game for 45 minutes rather than a single coinflip that fucks one player up mercilessly to the rest of the game.

Well considering Troggzor did literally nothing, Im going to go with no

>he preordered

That too, but Volcano is so much more fun in this particular case. That being said at this point is there anything Shaman can't do?

No. Warp Mage is OTK Arcane Giant bullshit that will play similarly to Freeze Mage.

Stall the opponent while playing your free generated spells until you have your instant kill combo and your quest completed than OTK them from full health.

You know, solitaire style freeze with a new twist. No room for expensive minions who's effect is too hard to trigger. Mage as a class already has more than enough spell generators in the next rotation.

>is there anything Shaman can't do?
lose

Will they really still be as good though? I remember them being bad because they didnt have early game (until they got trogg and 2 mana 3/4) they didnt get any good non elemental early game this expansion, will they really still exist in the same form?

>there are anons that preordered and will get only 1 legendary and its going to be the rogue or priest quest

The Burgle Bully coin is a generated spell.

Warp mage is shit

>Too slow, midrange and aggro fuck it up
>Too inconsistent, other control decks fuck it up
>Requires to clog your deck up

>mfw I preordered

I'm going to be salty as fuck if I get a quest as my only lego desu

>He preordered.

Stupid player!

You are not supposed to play Warp as an OTK deck! It's a 5 mana innervate + draw a card! Don't you fucking DARE think about any funny stuff!

We want you to have

FUN

MINION BASED

COMBAT

So STOP with this BS! Or else!

TAKE IT ALL IN BOY

>brodeposters

>BBRode makes Dshift deck
>expect it not to play as Dshift
what did team 5 meant by that?

>paying 50 freedom bucks for pack filler

>dragging .jpgs around in unity engine
>this is supposed to be fun

?

Loli hero when?

>typing letters on a image boards
you having fun lad?

Reminder that this card doubles the buffs played for the quest counter.

I'd probably be fine with either of those. Warlock is the one I don't care for.

Hunter, Mage and Warrior quests all seem interesting though.

So?

>Babbling Book
>Kabal Courier
>Kabal Chemist
>Kazukus
>Cabalist's Tome
>Arhmage Antionidas
>Rhonin
>Shimmering Tempest
>Mana Bind
>Steam Surger
>Primordial Glyph

That's just the Mage specific cards that generate spells. The deck will not need a slow, expensive minion that might get removed before it can even get it's effect off. It has more than enough spell generation already.

Kazakus is already out because you'll be playing double arcane giants or regular old exodia.

I'd be pretty happy with the priest quest because it's obviously going to be insanely powerful.

>Rhonin
Might as well just play Echo Mage at that point.

how soon people forget the power of burgly bully

not to mention that 2 procs lets you play antonidas and time warp on the same turn

for OTK mage needs only x2 arcane giants and echo of Medihv 4 8/8 and pyroblast will be enough to finish enemy on next turn. Everything else in deck should be stalling and spell generator

casting the stegosaurus on this seems pretty strong

I know, but my point was that there's more than enough shit that Mage can use to generate spells that is better than a slow-ass 5 drop that will probably die before it can even generate a spell.

Fair point

It's each card you've played, not earned or have user.

pedocraft weebs leave now

Yes
2x Babbling Book
2x Kabal Courier
2x Kabal Chemist
2x Shimmering Tempest
2x Primordial Glyph
2x Arcane Giant
2x Molten Reflection
Plus the standard Freeze Mage staples is around 30 cards.

go back to shamaneddit, this is Luna thread

>adapt it to get stealth (get 2 quests counters)
>Play two other cheap buffs on it the next turn
>Quest done

even the rest of your general doesn't like you
is that why you're posting here?

Stop fucking responding you goddamn retard. People like you are worse than the shadowverse posters.

>I'll give shitposter (you)'s, that's a good trick

i am also a shadowverse poster. I just hate lunaposters

>hate lunaposters
>mfw

>Rogue in 2k17

Not how it works. The first 1/1 won't get the buff of the second. Each 1/1 only gets 1 buff, they one they were summoned for.

these are good though

>this plus coins
MALYROGUE BOIS
WHO NEEDS EMPEROR

That doesn't matter because you're playing 3 buffs to get your instawin quest done.

Good luck saving up 4 coins

Post 'em