/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3291

Spooning Katawas Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM
youtube.com/watch?v=XFJAAMS8U5Y
rabb.it/Strawb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lilly!

For bros.
And the pride in oneself and all of us.

for Miki

>tfw your shitty edit

Mish

That you, req?
I love the blur effect. That's awesome background management.
Really cool stuff.

thanks, I've been toying with it recently

reserving an early spot for rin, who is a pretty good girl.

i'll come back later. Kenji, you're just one hilarious guy.

Sweet stuff, mun. I never thought about blur effects too much. I probably could've gotten use out of it with things like this coloring.
Artistry is all about trying out new things. May you move forward with each work you do.

It's appreciated, it really is. See ya around! Best wishes with whatever it is you're duckin' out for.

Your preferred katawa agreed to be with you for all life, but then promptly changed into a half-animal!
What sorts of hilarious situations do you two find yourselves in?

you can never have too much rin

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

What if my rubbish bin gets full?

Yessir.
You doing okay, toast?

>tfw kenji abuser too hung over to shit on me constantly
Oh, the irony.

Calling it right now, /v/ is going to merge with Veeky Forums for April Fools.
Ready. Your. Anus.

I hope we don't get paired with /a/. That'd be so predictable and boring.
What do you guys think?

That's when what you see here happens, trash spills everywhere.

Whoops! Slipped one takin' out the bin..

Isn't he supposed to be gone now?
What a clingy fag

Get some more water in you.

RIN RIN RIN

I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation where Rin is not optimal.

Don't expect a braindead shit to just vanish and disappear

Would you please just stop this bullshit?

>hurr I'm Kenji stop disliking me

Sure. But I can still hope

Just thought I'd ask. If only just to say I asked.

Looks like I'm waiting again, turns out the slave pay job I had today is on hold until better weather.

I had a pretty weird dream, though. I forgot the contents but I knew it was eventful, because I kept trying to go back to sleep.

How's your morning?

Aw man, I hope you can get that job eventually. I know how hard it can be to get one that doesn't just make you feel like an absolute slave.
>I knew it was eventful, because I kept trying to go back to sleep.
I know the feeling. It must've been pretty good. Hold thoughts close to you as you sleep. Who knows, you might get that dream again.

>How's your morning?
Mostly wrapped in the ongoing drama with the different boards due to the April Fools random merging of 'em.

I had once a dream where I had having sex with a girl and somehow I messed up her internal organs during intercourse, so I had to lend her mine every once in a while.

please tell me that's impossible irl

I've never had a proper 'wet dream'. It always stops before anything good happens.

Maybe, if your dick is incredibly long. In general, no.

Oh yeah, it is April today. And I think I already will get the job, since people want me to fix their property, to put it vaguely. Just have to wait on a spontaneous phone-call.

Depends on the organ, depends on the blood type, all that. Hell, you can live with certain animal organs in your body. I had a few relatives that had it. I can stream some surgery videos if you want, I have the time.

Do your best when you get that call! We're all rootin' for ya.

stop stroking your noodle for a while and you'll start getting them in a week or two

that weird dream wasn't one of wet kind, though.
I don't even know how did it happen, her guts just fell out of her.
oh yes, now I also recall that in that dream I had to leave her for a considerable amount of time and when I had a rendezvous with her, she had pic related serving as her bladder, and not this small one, but big with 2L volume

Move on with your lifes.

>implying I could stop
There was this time when the power was out that I actually did wait about a week.
And there was a good couple of years of adolescence where I didn't even know what jacking it was. Still the same teasers I get all the time now.

Anyway, dreams sometimes take some very very weird turns. And when they do, from my experience, it doesn't often happen twice. I'm sure you'll have some nice dreams on this next night.

Thanks doc.

>We're
>false collective

Thanks anyway.

It's a fair assumption!
Here in KSG we're all about inspiration and helping each other. Saying everyone was rooting for you is a bit presumptuous, maybe, but I wouldn't doubt there's at least one other guy who raised his fist and said to himself 'fuck yeah, you go, man.'
Or at least two guys, I should say. You go, man.

Two become 1 play in background while this fuckfest happens.

Uhh, say again?

Every time I revisit this place it's someone hating another person, so if you say so. Plus nobody except retards do physical and verbal reactions in real life based on a Mongolian canvas gallery post.

Anyways, I'll be back in a jiffy. Need to do quotidian errands.

Her he goes again!

We get chaotic at times. If there's not a specific KSG person who's with you, I hope the spirit is with you, at least.
Hey I've seen stranger things, don't doubt us! I-I did it...

See you, man. Get your stuff done. Thanks for hanging out too, I've really liked talking to you.

Ooh, I make a cute doggie! There are worse fates, you know.

ANYWAY
We got greater things to worry about, like which other board we're going to be paired with for April 1st. Is no one else concerned about this? I get the feeling you will be, once the merge happens.

The biggest joke of april 1st 2017

Have you even SEEN what's been going on in other boards? I'm bush league compared to a merging of /pol/ and /mlp/. Seriously, they're forming attentionwhore singularities there. Do you think I can keep up?

/r/texans (the football team went KS themed for april fools.

We're gonna need pics for that if at all possible.

from /r/katawashoujo (not my username, don't brigade this poor man)

The texans fanbase on reddit has a LOT of weeb crossover

Don't worry. You and your friends' IP has not been traced.
It's just a URL dude. There is no user attached to it.
Regardless, thanks for the links, it's appreciated.

the username is inside the image kenji you blind loser

He didn't post it in the image, did he? Nobody would be that stupid.

Oh, dear.

looked inside a folder containing screenshots from last playthrough

lots of hnnghh-worthy stuff

Whoa, sounds risky man. You gotta be careful.
I saved a ton of little screencap stuff, that all disappeared when my old drive went dead, though.
That is definitely a great scene. I don't remember the context and feels of it. Makes me want to go re-play it more... a little.

never considered dropbox or google drive?

I keep the most important images there

Literally laughed out loud

With the way online drives tend to go, I trust them about as much as I'd trust any of my own physical drives.
Also, I can't access/edit them readily from those sources.

I remember in the early days of gmail, there was a mod to make your email account into a file system you could simply drag and drop from or any other normal function. That was cool. Though they banned the function fairly quickly.

I see

so uh... since the fanfic guy isn't there, maybe you know some fanfics that take off at bad or neutral endings?

I got a couple that I wrote myself that kind of go there, but not quite.

I know there's some pretty cool Rin ones in the writebin. Nothing comes up at the top of my head though, sorry.
fanfic guy should be able to get you some solid results. Best off waiting for him, I think.

Returned, had breakfast listening to the whines and distressed barks of my neighbours dog. Poor little guy.

>mfw

I feel that. (I say that a lot, I know.) My neighbor's dogs bark the heck out of me while I'm in the yard like it's their territory. They're all the little anklebiter tiny shitsus too. I might respect a proper big dog protecting his territory, but those little punt-ables are just annoying as hell.
Point is they don't properly take care of 'em. I do feel sorry for the poor little doggies.

Hope your breakfast is enriching, man. And I hope the rest of your day goes pretty cool at least.

Damn it all, now that I think about it, this should be a decent time for him to be on; his late night, basically. And he should be on earlier than that, of course.
He SHOULD be around. Hasn't really been over these past hours, though. Dunno why. I hope it's not me or anything.
Don't worry though, he comes here all the time. You'll get an answer, soon enough.

everyone can get busy every once in a while

I can wait

You seem to really shove positivity at people, but thanks. The breakfast was just a bit of leftovers.

Coincidentally, I also got mail from The War Amps. But enough of this. Either of you want to join a rabb.it stream, or play a game?

Daily reminder that if it's anything you're trying to make money from, google can easily steal it and sell it itself.

Don't trust google drive with anything that can make money for you.

>taking off at bad endings
There is one I know of, but it's not as depressing starting from a bad ending might imply.

Sweet.

>You seem to really shove positivity at people
Thank you for noticing. I try.
We're all together here, whether we like it or not. We get some really sadbros here sometimes.
There have been too many sad stories here of people who couldn't cope and sounded like they had to, well, you know, leave. For good.
If there's any chance I could make them happier by saying some nice things, I would be elated to do that. I'm not the best at it either, and I'm rarely preferred. But damn it, I'm not going to give up. I'll do what I can.
Boy that went way off-field. I'm sorry. I get a bit emotional sometimes around here.
>play a game?
I'm always looking for cool games to play. What is it?

Bumpin' with a Rin.

Cry deeply and despair.

And Lilly was never the same since.

Used to do wacky things with /x/philes on Worlds, but I haven't touched that in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM

Oooh, Worlds. I got some good stories about that. /v/ went with that along with /x/. Apparently there was a particular over-enthusiastic Worlds player that made for some great scary stories.
It's not exactly a game to play for fun, though.

Chappelle's stuff was some of the best. Good to see him doing more stage shows lately. I was worried he was gone forever.

Rin bump~

People did rituals when I was on it, might've just been /x/ though that had that setting. I'm not really sure what kind of game to offer that's multiplayer, besides chess or othello. I own FPS games but I'm not very skilled at them. I usually just stream bad b horror movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFJAAMS8U5Y

post mutou pls

but he's not a katawa qt

bros before hoes

I did not have sexual relations with that woman Mrs. Mikado.

here

that's a nice muto

>fem nurse
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Stop causing boners.

>People did rituals when I was on it, might've just been /x/ though that had that setting
Exactly! Guess we encountered the same sort of situation. Awesome.
The other half of /v/ was just into going through random rooms and trying to achieve yume-nikki -level eye rape. Apparently, that doesn't take too long.
>not really sure what kind of game to offer that's multiplayer
I've been on that road for a while now. I don't have any ideas, either. No good at chess. I don't really like FPS too much either, except the ones where I can drive something, I love being a driver.
>just stream bad b horror movies
I love those! Well, I love horror at any level of quality, really.

Here, have one!

Ayep, FemNurse a qt

>motou's fw hiding his boner with a magazine

No one can resist legs with a sheen like that, man.

"miss mikado, you dropped your pen..."

"oh, whoops! I'm so clumsy sometimes, wahaha~!"

Was she wading in astroglide or something?

why does my tummy hurt

more importantly, why is lilly bleeding from her nipple?

A mystery we'll never know the exact answer to, I guess.

Because it's a shoop.

a well-done shoop at that. wonder why they left that logo in, though

nah, she just saw shizune bending over a second ago

Hm, good point.

I hope I can sleep tonight

Good.

rabb.it/Strawb Let's watch.