>stopped at red light
>douche car pulls up next to you blasting rap music

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x47NYUbtYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=aAzRGZqo8AY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have open headers side exhaust. Pushing down the gas a little bit will correct the problem.

Carry on with my day...?

What if he's looking at you and he and his friends in the car are laughing and challenging you?

This happens to me every week, and I drive the most unassuming Hyundai Sonata.

Stop being so insecure.

why should I care about this person

Holy shit am I a douche? I blast classic hip hop and rap all the time from my Lexus.

pull out the jammie and squeeze off six

Only classic hip hop is allowed

No you don't.

> Mfw I play loud rap music
> Mfw i drive a truck
a-am I a douche?

Also to answer your question OP, literally who cares..?

>smoke 'em.

Look at them and smile

If they're dancing i'll dance too

I'd probably turn up my Genesis and wait for the light to turn green.

>stopped
>red light
absolute cuckoldtry

if its decent rap nothing
if its auto tune/mumble rap shake my head

race em

This.

I'd probably nod my head to start it off, then roll down my window and say something like "yeah mannn" or "yeah boyyy"

Then the guys start laughing and then I start laughing

Then the light turns green

I would turn up the boom because they couldn't fuck with mine, for I have the woofers in my jeep

damn latin chico rico suave in his red corolla

You should really get a marine air horn, I have tinnitus now but its amazing.

>laugh
>put windows up so I dont have to hear their "music"

rap music is an oxymoron.

rap is a joke. anybody who takes rap seriously should not be taken seriously.

I'd be perfectly unphased, my Legacy GT will flog his >fwd GTi at the lights so there's actually no reason for him to be cocky kek

Easily out nig them because I have a better subwoofer and amp.

>mfw this is me and people try to race my granny civic sedan

Yeah right keep dreaming jackass. Any recent stock GTI would flog YOU. Performance pack would further whip you and we... if the GTI is APR tuned you don't stand a chance at all.

I'm usually listening to mexican music really loud so I doubt it would bother me.

Oh shit me too, this is my jam
youtu.be/x47NYUbtYb0
My favorite part is where they go "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Yup, they're easy to go fast with, and cheap to chip tune. That's why all the jobless kids go for them.

Although most of them have no idea of good they are in corners. I remember I would ride their ass on a twisty road with my 1.6L Mazda 3 with V105 tires. Good times.

Laugh back at them for thinking challenging a fucking sonata is something to be proud of. These are the kind of faggots that get stomped the second they run into anyone driving a manual cause they can't afford a car with a dct

I turn up the Offspring even louder

I have an eg6 with a few simple mods, he doesn't stand a chance.

I usually listen to podcasts or NPR at high volume with an open window as I smoke.
At that point I just grin smugly, knowing the won't learn a damn thing from their rap music :^)

Rap is for niggers.

>drive a scat pack
>get triggered by autistic kids
>cant calm myself down
>push sport button
>put in first gear
>become the douche myself

I laugh out loud and enable ludicrous mode.

I'll blast this at full power, doubt they can keep up with a DC Audio 10.0kw and a pair of DC Audio Lv6m4 subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAzRGZqo8AY

Rap is nigger noise, if you're white and listen to that garbage then I suggest ending yourself.

Typical nig nog

>increase volume of ZZ Top
>take off normally upon green

throw a pebble in front of them
watch them fail

Mind giving us a quick rundown of those mods?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
>tfw people don't know the rest

Unsure if rhetorical, satirical question or serious.

If in dd just turn my own radio louder

Deathtrap summer car has dual glasspacks with no muffler baffles.

Either way I'm louder

>I drive the most unassuming Hyundai Sonata.
I drive a Hyundai Accent and people exactly like the car in OP try to race me everyday.

What is it with Hyundais and people wanting to race us? We need a good Hyundai sleeper

turn up my k pop to maximum

(BRAVE SOUND)
AND IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Of course not user, the world is yours.

Oh darn you caught my bamboozle

Idiots probably think it's a honda.

bounce off the rev limiter, pouring gasoline fumes into his window which i assume is open, until he leaves

>white teenage or early 20s couple blasting loud rap music out their car while dancing to it pull up next to me at a red light
>they stop dancing as soon as we make eye contact
>I start dancing to said music
>then they continue dancing again

who here positive vibes?

Just sit there and know I have the superior Volkswagen

>stopped at red light
>early 30s paki douche pulls up beside me in image related blasting mumble rap

I tried to race him on my 7000$ motorcycle but he was too scared.

Me in my Brz just about everyday.

>drive ef civic hatch with (oldschool) 15" Memphis sub in a huge ~32hz ported box, (4) 6x9s, 1800RMS total system with high output alternator (130A vs 60A stock)

my system flexes other cars around me

i always turn it down when i pull up to a light, but its still way louder than a stock system at full tilt.. ppl tell me to turn it down when its already down

Fuck off /pol/ cuck

This car looks so good. Shits on the 488

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Kendrick Lamar's music has the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in his music) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into committing crimes, in order to fill the for-profit prisons in the US.

>start to rev up my Hellcat
>he starts shitting the bed but revs back
>light turns green
>we both floor it
>I burn rubber for the first minute because of muh horsepower
>I finally catch up to him at the next light
>we both make eye contact and laugh
>pull into the same driveway
>turns out it was just Jamaal trying to score some weed
>give him an ounce
>we then do burns out all the way to circle K to get some Newports
thugs 4 life.

>(oldschool) 15" Memphis sub
It's really sad to see all this used to be awesome speaker companies go down the drain. MB Quartz and Memphis was the shit back in the day.

Fucking this, make road bros

Rustbucket trucks try to race my shitcan forester all the time for some fucking reason and they're playing really loud Ska music. This one a couple years ago blew up its engine when it tried to race me on a 35 road.

Exactly that happened to me yesterday

>Proceeded to ignore them
>His music is too loud and it anoys me
>Put pic related at Max volume
>Guy in the right stares at me confused

You just need to grow a pair OP, ignore them and out your music at full volume if the music is anoying.

>cramped lowered whatever w/ laff autismos inside.
>Rap / Techno, "Haha Fagot"
>Windows up, caus 1111F outside, AC blasting.
>Barely see top of vehicle.
>MFW work bought me a Diesel Hi-Runner Chev Silvey

Challenge him to whatever the fuck is going on in my pic

bro job bro job choo choo

fuck off Geraldo

Beat them in a drag race because my Land Rover Defender has instant torque.

>BLAST off the line with dat torque
>Slamming the gears
>They cruise past you in overdrive at half throttle because of 18 second 1/4 mile time

I mean like everything that is japanese or korean is from tokyo drift right?

>What do
ignore the wigger or are you actually autistic?

>a-am I a douche?
no you're a braindead triptard

The obvious solution is to respond to nigger-dry with nigger-dry times 10, since that's acceptable for civilized human beings now.
So roll down them windows and crank the most annoying, loud ass music you have up to max and hope you've got a better sound system than him.
Or just, yknow, act like a mature adult and don't respond to petty annoyances like a child. But that's less funny, honestly.

As if I can hear anybody elses music...

SO FAR AWAAAAAYYYYY

Turn up the Eurobeat, fgt.

ignore them and move on with my life. I see and hear shit I don't like every day. the world keeps spinning. don't be a faggot.

>>>>>challenge you

Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker - park your car and don't drive it until you grow the fuck up...

Challenge you? Every day? You have a stupid outlook on life, care too much about what other twinks-on-wheels think about you, and see your world through the lens of which shitty Asian car is less shitty than the next. What actually gets you out of bed in the morning?

WE WAIT FOR THE DAAAAAY

Mfw I am that douche spamming eminem

>doing 60 in a 35 and passing people on the right on said road while blasting Thru the Walls by Death Grips with my windows down in my lateish model camry

I've heard of sleepwalking but not sleeptyping.

>pulls up next to you at the red light
>NPR on full blast
What do you do?

>What if he's looking at you and he and his friends in the car are laughing and challenging you?

HAHHAHAHA I DO THIS

but we'd also drive by you yelling "NIGGGERRRRRRRSSSZZ"

>white ppl
you guys are great for many reasons, never change

>Nigger
>Manual
Hello

crank up the Earl Scruggs and BADA DINGDING DINGDING DIDDLEDIDDLE DING DING BADA DADA DIDDLE DING DING

>This level of gatekeeping
All music was orchestrated with a purpose in mind: country tells a story, rap motivates you, classical makes you think, and electro or the likes is for dancing.