How much longer is it gonna take for Mrcummy to finally get one of those 600hp turbo LSs for $500 and swap it into...

How much longer is it gonna take for Mrcummy to finally get one of those 600hp turbo LSs for $500 and swap it into something he'll finally drive off a cliff? We've all had enough of his bullshit

First he needs Frosty's vette to get an LS that operates on weed.

Why is everyone so triggered by MrCummy? Like literally he's the hottest topic on Veeky Forums...what did he do to you guys? Murder your dogs or something? I'm genuinely curious

>assmad gm fangirl

He actively shits up this board with his ignorance and general autism. The worst part is he's either a mod or has access to mod powers and can enforce his will on this place at a moment's notice. He needs to be dealt with

Not murder but I'm sure he dis something to the dogs

someone post the webm

he shagged my dog

>Autismo Powers: The Dog Who Shagged me

When you sell him one. Not that it'd matter, since you're implying he has the technical knowhow to swap it and make a running car.

>wanting a namefag to leave
>giving them dedicated threads and (You)'s

Stop making threads that attract tripfag cancer of any kind. Do not reward tripfaggotry by mentioning their names or by responding to them.

Dedicated threads are a good thing but as long as you don't reply to them directly you won't be giving them (you)'s

I'm just waiting for mrcummy to pop in and call everyone here jealous faggots because they don't have a shitbox Fiesta that's getting a BP-T swap or a turbo LS Volvo drift car

He's clearly starting these threads himself. Frosty and that faggot with a stanced Lexus used to do it all the time.

shitbox Festiva*, not Fiesta

actually I started making these threads
ive made the most and some others started doing it too

Doubt he's a mod, but do you honestly believe mods ever give a shit about this board?

Outside of illegal content, I dont. I wish that were the opposite, tho.

>i'm a mod
This is getting silly now

>implying any of this is incorrect

>t. mrcummy
low quality bait

Mods delete threads I make all the time even though they're very much on topic. They're on here quite frequently. They target Cummy threads a lot

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO HIM FFS
AND IT IS YOU FUCKING RETARD

I'm on pretty frequent and outside of obvious posts that shouldn't be here in the first place, I can't really agree with you on that.

I still see gtr vs vette posts multiple times a day, we get this types of posts complaining about certain trips, and we get other posts complaining about shit that mods do. All of these don't seem to get deleted really quickly and grow to max replies or just get archived instead.

Just from what perspective I have, it seems like there isn't much influence.

I wish someone was making memes about me desu

>Like literally he's the hottest topic on Veeky Forums.
>not prezo

Holy shit what a terrible driver

>That extreme hand over hand steer to the right to counter the slight oversteer to the left

Shouldn't even be driving or posting here. Is that Mrcummy?

Sure is.

The best part is he always defends that with "I intentionally stabbed the brakes so the car would rotate" and "couldn't have asked for a better outcome".

>I intentionally stabbed the brakes so the car would rotate
That was earlier in the day, not in that turn

I've seen you use that exact phrase in relation to that very webm.

I wasn't trying to get any slide going in that turn tho

I don't know if that makes it better or even worse.

slamming the brakes will cause that, no doubt about that :3

I wish Mrcummy would penetrate my booty hole.

mrcummy is a good poster tbqhfam

>How much longer is it gonna take for Mrcummy to finally get one of those 600hp turbo

He has to get finished with his other furry car mods first.