>Motorcycle Hot Opinions

/dbt/ map:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:
→ → →

webms with sound!
slightly used thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Scorpion-EXO-R410-Airline-Helmet-X-Small/dp/B00IIOJD30/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t?th=1
sharp.dft.gov.uk/testsratings/scorpion-exo-410
imgur.com/gallery/1LTyw
walkusa.org/blog
youtube.com/watch?v=IsyCHbb2p0U
youtu.be/wQ9wonrsGhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw getting exhausts and fairings for your shitbike
Working on something to make it mine feels a lot more fun than buying something new. Also less expensive.

Why would you buy upgrades for a shit bike instead of just saving for a not-shit bike

>guy on motorcycle thinks he can simply stare down a car into moving out of the way
>predictably loses game of chicken
topkek

It's got enough power for me, if I'd stop neglecting maintenance it wouldn't be that shit, except it's maybe leaking gas and has a compression problem.

anyone know of a fairing that makes a honda xr650 look like an africa meme twin?

guys my bike was running great and now i cant get it to fire up.

i just bought a 2006 drz40sm. i cleaned the carb and replaced the battery and she was running awesome. when i went to take it out it started, idled for a bit and then died. i got it started a couple times after, but now it wont fire up. it is turning over, but i cant figure out why it wont start. any suggestions?

Check fuel, air, spark user then come back

it is called target fixation

pilot jet in the carby is blocked, probably missed something when you cleaned the carby or knocked something in there when putting it back together.

>target
>not the turn
...so he was committing suicide

There's never enough power user.
And besides there's more to bikes than that

Hoarding Japanese imports edtion?

im pretty sure its getting fuel, it ran excellent and had great throttle response after i put it back in. i honestly didnt even think maybe something got knocked loose after i put it back in. couldnt hurt to take it out and clean it again. havent had a chance to check spark yet, but ill pick up another spark plug anyway. theyre cheap enough. thanks my dudes.

Sexy. I want a zxr400 so bad.

just take the spark plug out, put the cable back on and hold the plug against the engine while you turn the engine over and see if it sparks

nice pic ... has Yaminoob switched to wrecking cruisers now?

Im searching for one too. Or any inline 4 400cc

who cares about that fuckwit?
i hope he died of a brain aneurysm.

Last I heard he's gonna get raped in legal fees from the guy who's Porsche he wrecked

Didn't the Porsche driver also have a disc injury?

wasnt the porsche over the centerline?

I hope he gets sued into oblivion by that Porsche driver, yams shitty insurance isn't paying for all the other guys medical bills apparently, I feel bad that that dude got fucked up by some idiot

It really bothers me when someones Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness are infringed upon by idiots

the worst part about it has been his attitude since the crash and he even begged his subscribers for money to pay for his fuck up, he is the worst kind of scum.

Cunt has been riding for like 2 years and thinks he knows everything.

>tfw want to buy an R410 but wear size L
well, if some nobike is on the market for a helmet in these sizes, looks like a pretty good (if garish) deal on amazon atm
amazon.com/Scorpion-EXO-R410-Airline-Helmet-X-Small/dp/B00IIOJD30/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t?th=1

>trusting your life to a $50 helmet
top kek, that helmet is so far under the radar i can't even find the standards testing results on it.

nice meme, it's dot/snell rated
sharp.dft.gov.uk/testsratings/scorpion-exo-410

correction, my mistake, it's snell/ece rated

so you would have to wear earplugs with it and it probably is not exactly comfortable then.
gotcha.

right on both counts, but meh
not going to drop 500 freedoms on a shoei rf-1200 for my first helmet at the same time I'm buying all the other stuff I need. Upgrades later.

The r410 is actually a pretty bangin helmet for the price. Has some features that other competing helmets won't have.

>compression problem

That thing is DONE

500 is cheaper than a face skin graft in a country with third world health provisions

I wouldn't worry about it

you pay 150 to avoid skin grafts, that's the point of having standardized safety ratings

you pay 500 for somthing lighter, quieter, more waterproof, less foggy, more ventilated, internal sun visor, multiposition locking, etc

my country has this thing called medi care and the TAC who will pay for all of my ass to face skin needs.

No bike this weekend, feels bad man. It's at the shop getting dyno tuned to richen things up.

Anyone gone on extended rides here? I've got all my debts squared away, I've packed and stored most of my possessions. Turned over the keys to my apartment and am currently couch surfing with a friend. Passport should be arriving soon. Bank account is slowly filling for gas, insurance, food and should keep me going for a little over a year.

Starting to get a little excited, been using google maps to look at all the places I want to see.

Not if you push it to some poor bastard, you wont.

I'm sure it's nothing a new engine can't fix ;))

You should keep a journal or log or something of what you're up to.
Pictures and videos are fun, but not quite the same. I don't get the same feeling from looking at old photos as I do from finding something personal I handwrote years ago. You can get more of your mental state into writing than a picture, and you can flip through a notebook faster than you can search for a moment in a vlog.

that sounds awesome. hope it goes well

good
i dont wish death on anyone
but a good lawsuit could make him wish he were dead
doesnt look like it from what little video/images has made the web. would love to see the gopro footage from yamis perspective, but im sure police and insurance have that

whenever I see anything I wrote down I think who the fuck is this retard

I like that idea. It would give me something to do when I'm taking a break. Currently my route is east until I hit the Canadian east coast, then back to Ontario, then most likely south into America until I reach the border and then west.

Only thing thats kinda got me stumped so far is my windshield. I got an HD quick detach mount for the front which is on the bike now and a windshield for the bike to make highway riding less fatiguing but I'd like to be able to dump the windshield for cities and rural areas. I might fab up a storage rack for it but still kinda sucks to lug around.

Oh and if anyone doubts that the "Harley tax" is a myth, that quick detach sissybar setup there was around $900 CDN.

An aftermarket bolt on would be about $100-150 Canadian. Buying it through HD though you gotta buy the luggage rack separate, the quick detach sideplates, the sissybar itself, the quick detach hardware, the Willie G emblem (It's gone, lol) the backrest pad.. it's all separate part numbers through HD.

while it's not totally applicable to you, I bet you'd be interested - young dude spent a year living out of his van and travelling as a full time sales manager for a family company. I found this imgur album imgur.com/gallery/1LTyw but I could have sworn there was a super long one, like 50-100 pictures. I remember one in particular where he hung his hammock from the underside of a bridge over a river, and a one or two with a qt that hooked up with him and traveled along with him for a bit. I know he hiked across the US once, so maybe there's an album from that that I'm remembering from. Anyway, interesting guy. Seems right up your alley re: exploring / freewheeling.

like, just skimming a few entries from his blog is breathtaking walkusa.org/blog

>As the sun started coming down I was walking by a farm when the farmer up on his pouch yelled down something to me on the gravel road I walked up his hill to his house to see what he was saying. The wind was blowing and the rain was coming down hard.

>When I got up to his house he was already in his truck with the engine running, he asked me where I needed to go. I said I don't take ride and told him about what I was doing. He seemed struck by it, almost confused. He said that I'm more than welcome to set up on his barn for the night. I said that sounded amazing. He offered me a ride down, I said I would walk.

>I got down there and it was huge, he had all sorts of hay packed away. I made my self comfortable. Later the farmer came down in his car in the rain and offered me some dinner. He gave me a salad, chicken pot pie, cold beer and water. Thank you.

wonder if people would be as nice if you were BRBRBRBRBRBRB'ing by their farm on a harley lel

i wouldnt if he wasnt such a self entitled douchebag.

ded thred

So post bikes

sturg ass?

>raining
>Bike isnt working
>Veeky Forums is mostly dead
What do?

Architect the matrix.

>spark plugs arrived
>but not the fucking feeler gauge
>mfw

buy my AR and/or my .22 and go shootan

Videogaems
Convert last recordings to boring webms
Look up youtube videos of slow speed maneuvers

>going out to see another bike
>what seems to be the fuel pump dies

Talk about bad luck phams

>BMW bikes being as unreliable as BMW cars

Never thought it would happen

inb4 the fuel pump is a normal wear item and BMWs are fine if you "actually maintain" your motorcycle

nah
i know some of them need aftermarket fuel pumps since the stock ones are made to shit the bed

a lightly used engine actually costs less than all new fairings for that bike

Post scenic pictures

Go out to garage and build a new bike

Fz09 is the best touring bike in the history of touring bikes

Forgot pic

how much do you lads think i'll be able to get for a lightly used RF1200? Bought a Large a few months ago, it fit good until it broke in then it was super loose, so I got a medium

youtube.com/watch?v=IsyCHbb2p0U

>no Suzuki GSX-R1000R at Superbike WC
>no Norton V4 RR at Superbike WC
>no Bimota BB3 at Superbike WC
>no EBR 1190RX at Superbike WC
What a shame. I mean, seven brands as of now is a nice sight, but the more, the merrier.

My bike

And my chanel just starting leaves feedback ;)
youtu.be/wQ9wonrsGhQ

Please fucking crash and die

thats not very nice user, what did he do to you?

A: Namefag
B: Needless shilling

Existed as a vlogging numale

>Support moog, buy his songs :
kill yaself my dude

just a heads up champ, you would probably fit in well on reddit, not here though.

>It's a "let's give the namefag (you)s" episode

Scenic enough?

>Russian BMW clone meme bike?

Hasn't let me down yet
>plus comes with all the tools to fix whatever ails you

Also, good morning night shifters

more scen, less ic

Like this?

sure

where the bike?

I don't know if the DRZ has them, but I'd the fuel linw turned on? I forget to turn it on all the time and it's the same sort of symptoms.

FACT: Only idols are acceptable as weeb motorcycle decals.

Long lonely backroads beat any piece of highway so far.

anime is for closet pedophiles who aren't quite smart enough to find the real cheese pizza.

Is that Dan "up to my elbow inside 'er" Schneider?

in a cave?

4cyl 400s a best
especially the kwak

arent they a v4?

cbf 600 pc38 from 2006. my very first bike. anyone ot any experience with that bike?

honda's vfr and rvf are v4s
the kwak, gsxr yzr and cbr were akk inline 4s.

Good timless looking and not ricey helmets that still work decent at speed, /dbt/?

All the full-on vintage looking ones have terrible visor sealing and wind properties (if they have visors at all), and all the sportbike helmets look absolutely gaudy.

Going for a dirt ride tomorrow lads, my third official ride on my own bike. I have a feeling my friends are gonna take me to the limit.

Tips?

New CBR1000rr or the 959 panigale? Both about same price.

Just have fun user.