/pg/ - Persona General

Live-Action Edition

Last Dimension: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWNGicy1EE8
exhentai.org/g/1045609/c46ee9d9d2/
wiki2.h1g.jp/p5/index.php?人間パラメータについて
youtube.com/watch?v=yYPmKMRypyI
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhQMwtskpE
youtube.com/watch?v=ysQBUvsvj8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

P5 is shit

jesus what a terrible op

this thread is ALREADY terrible

allow me to fix it

That Morgana tho:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWNGicy1EE8

/pg/'s outdone itself

Platonically hugging a traitor

sega.com/14111219

Now with Sega porting even Bayonetta to PC via STEAM in 10 days and considering Sega owns Atlus, Persona 5 being ported to PC via STEAM is basically inevitable at this point.

Phantom: If it's any consolation, we never actually trusted you so we weren't all that hurt by you betraying us. Haru and Futaba are pretty pissed though about you murdering their parents.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

never ever

Can't wait to drink your peasant tears in 10 days

>umaru poster

On her Persona bike ?

Platonically playing on the bed naked with a traitor

exhentai.org/g/1045609/c46ee9d9d2/
Okay, which one of you faggots did this?

Its me

are ya winnin up there son

i hate being such a fucking noob but sometimes i'm able to navigate this site and other times i just get the sad panda and it kills me

>Goro moaning and crying out and nearing is orgasm while telling you it doesn't feel good at all baka

Is Dante from The Devil May Cry series in this game?

platonic sharing pj's with a traitor

>tfw that dang Sumaru kid keeps inviting the tv detective over and the pounding from their platonic bonding is disturbing the customers.

Platonically keeping a cat-eared traitor

i want one

>tfw the gay posting won't stop for a while

Platonically kissing a traitor

I'm only on /pg/ to gaypost

>exhentai.org/g/1045609/c46ee9d9d2/
>Okay, which one of you faggots did this?

What do you see?
The sad panda?

I keep forgetting /v/ and Veeky Forums are full of newfags

do you think shidou is proud?

I'm not on here on gaypost but it can be pretty fun when anons get mad.

Also, platonically forgiving the person who tried to murder you, maxing out their new co-op in the re-release and making moralfags angry.

>platonically forgiving the person who tried to murder you, maxing out their new co-op in the re-release and making moralfags angry.
can't wait tbqh

Makoto and protag kun are cute!!!!

99% of my posts here are gayposting, I've no interest in discussions over the dub or reviews and waifus.

Platonically saving the traitor from his tragic destiny

platonically becoming the traitor's only exception and having him die for you

i don't even know what's gonna happen but i cannot wait for the rage... i wish i could read nip to go on 2ch if goro ever comes back because i know they hate him the most.

Platonically having your inner self flirt with each other.

this is extremely cute

It's only around 20 bitter otaku and fujo that go there to circle jerk about how horrible Goro fujos are for wanting him to have a chance at staying alive and redeeming himself.

Why is this game considerably longer than other persona games?

What is that movie? That looks fun.

actual dungeons that are longer
more story events

It is. If Loki were there it would be Robin Hood/Arsene/Loki threesome.

Goro asking for a hairtie and Joker whipping out a condom, platonically.

is this su pposed to be a reference to how some hairties were apparently made with condoms or something

In Nip a rubber band and condom shares the same word, which is ゴム GOMU.

Loki is for Satanael.

Falling asleep on a traitor's shoulder, platonically

>they changed Ryuji's I AM JAPANESE line

This is the worst of the localization changes so far

Ohhhhh i see

thanks for teaching me something new today user

True, can't forget about Satanael.

Waking up in the morning with a traitor, platonically

Are there any resources for the best ways to boost certain social stats? I know the diner on rainy days is best for knowledge.

we dont post about the game here we just post gay shit

ugh

That's a shame my man

wiki2.h1g.jp/p5/index.php?人間パラメータについて

Use google translate.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

It's decent, the steampunk armor is a really minor part late in the season.

thanks

>HAHA YES YES OKAY OKAY I'M JAPANESE HAHAHA
>is now "Haha I'm so excited I have no idea!"

Wonder how they'll fuck up Anne Windsor now

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

Here are some clips:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYPmKMRypyI
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhQMwtskpE
youtube.com/watch?v=ysQBUvsvj8k

They probably made her speak with a british accent based on what the reviewer from PlayStation UK said.

dungeons are significantly longer and more complex, more story
people always talk about it but if you go back and replay P3 there's seriously only like 4-5 story events a month until September/October that are mostly just building up the next full moon, and some of them are only a couple minutes long. hell some of the full moons are pretty barebones aside from the boss fight

yes and that sort of thing arouses me

>people that can actually read Japanese and played the game hate Goro
really gets your noggin joggin

>Same people who voted in all the polls and drawing all the fanarts
doesn't take any noggin to figure out

Those who hate him didn't want another Adachi and detested how Goro was even more transparently untrustworthy.

Those who love him wanted another Adachi and adored how Goro was more conventionally handsome.

not this shit again

stop talking about groo holy shit

So basically people that hated him wanted something different from the story and people that love him wanted more yaoibait that poisons the story

>tfw hates adachi but loves goro

same

>its impossible to like goro without also liking adachi even though goro is the more human and flawed of the two with a sympathetic backstory to boot
oh wait they'll never admit that he is, in fact, a sympathetic character. in that case, forgive me for liking a character.

>Sega is porting Bayonetta 1 to PC via STEAM
>Sega owns Atlus and therefore owns the rights of Persona 5

I think we all know what is going to happen

Platonically marrying a traitor.

There is a high concentration of sodium ions in this insecurity over Goro being popular and may possibly get extra content in the future

see what i mean? nothing gets me more hornier than this.

>tfw you will never fuck the traitor's biopucci through the power of sexual healing while he wraps his legs around waist and pulling his fluffy hair, platonically

You do realize he's the most popular side character in Japan, don't you? Enough for the voice actors to have commented on his popularity twice so far. It's also what incites the haters. If he didn't have fans, no one would care to fight over it.

>be happy that one of my faves is popular
>check discussion since he seems to be the focus
>its not even about him as a character
>its just more gay faggot degenerate shit
god damn it

sauce

Start a conversation then, but not one we've been through a dozen times in this general already. If you can't, you're a falseflagger.

this is really funny but now that all the meaningful groo talk has been exhausted (at least until release) it's essentially turned into waifuposting but with groo. there's no difference between this and "anal with makoto!" really.

For real, it's like all they care about Goro is not the character himself but only what fucking noises he makes when he is being fucked. It's a bit sad

I don't think anyone was saying there is

Shh, shh. You're still free to post about Anne's puffy vulva too, you know.

Why don't my social stats seem to be moving on P5? I've just gotten past the first palace and have done a shitload of things I thought would rank things up (studying, crosswords, etc.) but in my status screen it's all just 1s so far

While Goro is not my favorite, I find it reducing to like him only because of the fujo bait, but whatever you say

I care about his character AND the noises he makes when Joker fucks him, what have you?

liking fujobait and liking the characters aren't mutually exclusive, dumb dumb

Real question

Would Goro be noisy in bed?

Really? Because you sure all act like it is

ianaboram_b

He would try to hold it in but Joker would pin his hands down and make him use his voice.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I've spent way too much time here discussing Goro's motives and narratives in a serious way. Sometimes I just want to sit back and shitpost for a bit.

Getting the traitor to quiet down so Sojiro doesn't hear!

>I wasn't here for the pages and pages of discourse over Goro's character so I'm going to accuse all of you for being shallow fujos durhur

He thinks all the mewling is Morgana. "At least teach that cat to keep quiet when customers are around."

god i love pissing you triggered boys off so much, this constant source of powerless rage keeps me fueled at all times

Dirk Gently. It's a Netflix show that's loosely based off the Douglas Adams (Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy author) series of the same name.

Pretty damn good series all told. Funny too.

propose a topic and i'll genuinely engage with it. what aspect of goro would you like to discuss?

Question for the goys that played the Japanese version or got their hands on the game early-

Are there consequences for romancing more than one waifu? P3 had none, unless it was at the same time, and I think the same applies to P4. I heard Golden fucks if you have many waifus.

Now I would never cheat on my waifu, I'm just curious.

not that user but did anyone notice how often he brought up wanting to be hailed as a hero? obviously some of it was an act he put on, but i wonder if he at some point admired heroes in a pure way, maybe as a kid.