>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4 [Open]

>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY [Open]

Previous:

Fire Emblem is gay.

>she sees your dick

>tfw Lilina 1-shots everything

Third try - first I posted in thread with passed limit, then in "april" thread now there. I hope somebody will help me.

How to properly do "Rogues & Redeemers 1" DLC map in Awakening? Im at very last chapter in game. Right now, I mostly can only attack with one guy at each corridor, with NPCs usually blocking the way. Fliers can get around that but they are squishy. Usually near the third turn, some of enemy fliers gets inside anyway, kill Avatar or Chrom in single attack and thus I lose the map. Galeforce is not much use when I cant swipe enemy in single attack and most are pretty durable (80 hp General with 45 defense - even weapons with bonus damage are not enough).

So, whats the proper strategy for clearing that one?

I feel like total shit for not being able to do that map.

Thanks for replies.

there's already a thread yes. it's /feg/. I think.

>tfw you figure out that Ephraim does what Erikia does, but better with Skill Inheritance.

+Spd or +Atk if you run Triangle Adept?

The thread got a new post! Is it a reply to your post? It is! But it doesn't answer your question and now you are sad.

April update fucking when

>I like your face.

LLOYD'S VOICE IS SO HOT ASDFGHJKL

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

>Elibean Knights is finally finished
>New Thracia 776 menu patch
I don't know how to feel about this trend of releasing FE stuff April 1st.

Have you 5 stared her yet and made her super strong?

+Speed for getting less doubled, he can one shot a lot of reds with that skill even with -Atk thanks to his absurd base attack, and 2 shot many of the squishier blues with either related breaker(Go with Lancebreaker if he's not -atk since he can probably one shot Linde with any sort of attack buff). I guess Drag Back for hit and runs could also work if you're intent on him duplicating his sister's skillset.

I saw someone say that Priscilla was the best healer in the game once? How?

She has the tightest pussy and can give a pretty good succ.

is /feg/ dead?

Shes the cutest!
Therefore the best!

But really all healers are practically the same, just 3 are mounted which is good. Priscilla is probably the worst, rocking the lowest BST in the game

Yes. I'm quitting /feg/ for /awg/ instead.

Separated into "joke" thread and this one.

Wait, what makes Ephraim better? Isn't she faster?

Have you tried looking up YouTube videos on how it's done?

Tried. Guys shows pumped and grinded teams with maxed stats and minmaxed skills, who simply roll over enemy squads.

This kinda means that I would need to grind for days on "Exponential Growth" dlc map or much longer on reeking box encounters. Days because game tracks your level ups and at some points, you only get like 4 exp per kill.

Eirika isn't actually all that great as a unit.
If you compare her stat wise to other red swords, Lyn is better in every and even worse than Selena (only 1 pt more attack and 4 less defence)
Her sword and the fact that she's available at 4* is basically carrying her ranking.

So if I'm stopped from buying orbs on a rooted device, if I load my account from a regular phone can I buy orbs then?

>tfw could test this but kinda don't want to because I want to be free from this gacha hell

Life and Death 2 or Darting Blow 3 for this +atk -def Nino?

>-Def
I'd probably go with LaD3, she'll already die to anything that doesn't have disadvantage against her
Also does Nino have -5 from banes?
My neutral def Nino is 19 def

it's a 4*. Neutral 5* is 19 def.

I'd have to settle for Life and Death 2, since I can't pick up LaD3 without 5*ing someone. Those feathers are reserved for Nino herself.

Don't know how I didn't notice that
I'm a retard

Holy Fuck guys I did it, I broke 4k for the first time, Nino died twice so I couldn't get more points

Good job!

daily reminder that Reinhardt fags can suck my perfect dick

Good job fellow west coast fag

It really isn't hard to break 4k. The only thing that can prevent you from getting that is not having any bonus character.

Isn't Eph a subpar Blue, though?

It's beautiful.

I've had a really strange Alan this run. He's got more speed than strength!

Cherche a cute

What does she cherche though?

/feg/ is really slow. This place is usually going 30 posts/ph Are all the underages at school during this time?

FEH novelty is wearing off and Echoes isn't out yet.

The correct thread has already been linked here, it's /awg/.
Hint: there's no such thing as /awg/.

It's all eliwood's fault. He scared everyone off.

I like Hana

Does BoL proc before or after movement B skills

YOLO?

He missed.

no

She's pretty cool.

I bet her vagoo smells like flowers

Out of all the FE girls in the series who would be most likely to be willing to wear diapers?

None of them you degenerate

it's okay user, I'm sure your waifu wears them :^)

Tell me moar about what makes him okay.
Especially since he gets doubled all the fugging time.

Tharja

How lucky did I get?

No, Fire Emblem is a cuckold fantasy desu

Depends on her IV's

No but really?

>doesn't post IVs
I'd say you got pretty unlucky with your 60 IQ

I'd have many kits with Camilla!

Free Swift Sparrow. You got a bangin' bunny.

He's a meme.

I'm camilla, eldest princess of _______________________

Lucy is best girl so you did good.

she is trash

>being a cuck

Depends on how many rolls it took and ivs

Not really.

>S rank Camilla
>Sophie's paralouge opens
Uhhh guys?

Is this okay to start with ?

Only if you eat all the eggs.

>Eirika doesn't have a Rapier that's effective against infantry that Sieglinde carries over
>Ephraim's Siegmund doesn't carry over the armor unit effective trait

Worth rolling for Easter Chrom?

>yes gimme a 5* weapon that is effective against infantry aka the most common type, gives atk at the start of my turn, has innate distant counter, has 16 might and sucks my dick while we're at it

Which Eirika is better?
>+SPD/-DEF
>+SPD/-RES
I got both and need to figure out which to merge.

Is he your husbando? If not then no. He's Raven but worse.

Does Catria really want to inherit anything inparticular? She has a neutral nature.

Yes bitch

to be fair I would love it if my weapon sucked my dick, or eirika's dick for that matter

I want to bury myself into Camilla's womb!

>neutral
Pretty good given what you could have rolled.

There are a lot of things that get looked over, such as Sieglinde being the Thunder Sword and Siegmund being the Flame Lance.

At the very least, Armads, the Thunder Axe and Durandal, the Blazing Blade appeared in Cipher art with Electric and Fire attributes, and we can hope they don't forget to do the same for Eirika and Ephraim

Yeah not rolling shit then.
I can't seem to get into this game anyway.

What's the best boon/bane for Effie? Just rolled a +Atk -Res 4* one

Personally I think -res is way worse than -def.

-spd + atk is best.

anything -spd is good because her ability makes speed useless, and no matter how much speed you give her she's not going to double anyone.

+atk -spd. That one's still pretty good though. Either way, she's getting nuked by my death blow reinhardt, though.

That makes sense

I supposed her best weapon would be a brave spear then? Think I'll 5* her and roll blues for the next banner to hopefully get another one

>6 Pulls
>1 blue, only colour I need
>Literally everything is 3*.

Time to uninstall. Fuck this game.

Why is Forrest's crit portrait different in the failed revelation DLC than in the base game?

I want to FUCK Forrest.

they fixed eponine's janky crit portrait, too, so why not i guess

Who else started FE games from Heroes here?

I did.