/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Answered knighthood's highest calling:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/ataniphor/
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/62s8qe/wife_just_did_one_of_the_sexiest_things_ever_last/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DaS3 DLC is shit

early for twin greatswords

PARTAKE

PARTOOK

Why?

Why is it allowed to play against people from fucking Taiwan? I was unable to hit the guy once, and then we were stuck in the arena for like 2 minutes after i died

steamcommunity.com/id/ataniphor/

I want to have a long and healthy relationship built on respect and mutual understanding with Midir.

HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNN

no

>playing arena

You deserve it

this DLC's PVE so far is not fun
2bat was pretty good though.

How many more invincible artillery strikes am I gonna have to deal with?

Ahh, I really want to fuck a dragonsis.

>640x480
Hello fellow Shadowplay cuck

Doesn't turning your connection settings to restricted make it so you can only connect to people in your region?

What if you coulda summoned the Dragonslayer Armour as a phantom for Midir's fight? Full size and everything.

I want midir to violate me.

>ruining the only good fight in the DLC for the host

Not saying he kind of deserved it for maxing out summons, but that pretty brutal..

Time to load some CE and ruin players boss experience

haha just some april fool funnies bro :v)

dude r1 lmao
[autistic screeching begins]

any fcs/anyone doing some coop? bored ass fuck

I need some Veeky Forums help lads, iron dragonslayer armor or just without chest piece for my warlock? Or maybe some other fitting suggestions with the ringed knight hood + gauntlets?

How do we fix the nu-male epidemic, /dsg/?

>invincible
Do you have a brain problem?

There are only two regions my man, and one of them is Japan.

>Invincible
If only you looked around :^)

>shadowplay
nigger look at this shit, thats clearly webm for bakas

nope. I have it restricted and every few matches i get some super laggy shitter from at the fucking ass of the world

>playing invasions
>forced into a shitty gankspanking build
>lagging t pose hosts

no thanks

>have to run past 2 angels at once to get to the second angel worm
nice meme

Maybe try looking at yourself first

lobos is based i love him

You literally don't. If you're getting shot at by more than one angel at once you need to explore more.

I need to make something like this for spear invasions, looks fun.

PADDRICK have you fixed your comp yet or did you just steal my stuff

Webm for Retards and Shadowplay fulfill completely different roles in the meme production pipeline
You are the basketball american.

>unironically playing honorable duel mode in a game not meant for 1v1 balance
>in a game with horrible fucking netcode
>take this game seriously
>complain when these things happen

You play arena. You deserve it

Guys, I can't beat the Demon Prince.

>no matter what you do you'll never be as good as lobos

fuck.

Fromsoft are really good at wasting their efforts, they make a great miracle, divine spear fragment, and you can only use it in one boss fight as the boss, you can't get it as real miracle as a covenant reward when it's just a faith version of white dragon breath

I like to think that he deflected my spear when she did WA. Except it got deflected onto her face and she died. Also Twin Door are cancer. It'd been cool if they didn't did so much damage, and had 100% hit rate if you accidentally got pushed.

Kill Demon in Pain first, Demon Prince will be ezpz.

I would like to play DS3 but I dont like challenge

is there a very cheesy build that makes the game just a cake walk? I mainly just want to explore and experience the game without dying 100 times because Im shit and dont want to gid gud

solo

yeah but its still the least painful method. Invasions are 99.9% seeded ganks with twinned GS and Fightclubs are almost dead. Pontif nightclubs are also nothing but painting guardian perma stunslocks and twinned GS combo fishing.

its really really terrible.

literally just summon phantoms

It works with the Leo ring too

animal crossing

>makes the game just a cake walk
You mean "playing DS3 normally"?

I'm waiting with my sign down

What are the currently good builds? Strength? Dex? Pyro, Hex, Sorc, Faith? I haven't played since well before the first DLC, so I have no idea how things are balanced now. I had a dex build myself, so I'll also ask what the good dex weapons are currently. Don't want to start it up and learn my equipment is nerfed to shit without replacements planned.

Also, since I'm buying both of the DLC right now, I'm guessing I should buy the Season Pass and save like $3 instead of buying them separately?

>hurr durr souls is easy

yeah good meme, but its run its course

mmmaybe that could work

is this the last DLC for this game or is there going to be more in the future?

66 strength

That's fantastic, time to boot up my int character and play through dlc.

>Lordran and Lothric are together
>Drangleic is nowhere to be seen
huehue

>tfw ywn be a dragon "slayer"

Souls isn't easy
Souls 3 is easy

>unsheathes eon old sword
>heh... is that your dark soul? you wouldn't mind if I take it kid
>actually teleports behind you

This fight was fucking awesome

I got lvl 32 guy at the chapel, going to aota->trc.
and 85 at ng2 dlcs.
Interested? ps. could use mule help too..

>tfw vaati will never fuck your bitch

Niggers I mean invincible as in you can't target the artillery itself to stop it, not that you can't kill some grub or giant.

Why? Is he the one that shoots lasers?

I am. There isn't even anyone I could summon if I wanted.

Dex, bleed and quality are dead post-patch. Strength is busted as fuck.
All builds that are primarily casters, other than pyro, blow.

pc? what chapel, there's like 3

>that moment when phase 3 hits and he goes full Dark Soul

PC, of the deep.

You can literally kill the angels directly if you're autistic enough to want to instead of just smashing the grub

>Souls 3, the game with the hardest Souls bosses, is easy
You sound confused, user.

I can see him as a dogfucker

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/62s8qe/wife_just_did_one_of_the_sexiest_things_ever_last/

>this is what souls autists consider sexy

No. They respawn instantly.

First thing I did was bust out my great bow and try to murder them.

>can't go to either, just a big empty desert full of nothing

Fuck you Miyazaki

>sharp astora greatsword is 567 AR at 20/60
oh baby

>when lightning and thunder is crashing fucking everywhere and hes doing fucking flips and shooting crossbow bolts at you while his cape has fucking skulls flying off it

If you're doing the DLC wouldn't it be better to put my sign in the first area of the DLC?

Not him, but it also comes with the strongest builds the series has ever seen minus maybe Faith in DeS.

that's legit the cringiest thing i've read
even more cringy than trump supporters telling me what whites have it tough

Kill Demon in Pain last, the Prince will be fiery bullet hell mania. Kill Demon in Below last, it's just the extremely telegraphed laser with occasional fireball.

wait, do I need the red sign to see your sign?

>he doesn't find crying women sexy

lowtest detected

What did they do to dex? So what you guys are telling me is that EVERYTHING except Strength sucks now? At least I've still got a respec at Rosaria.

In that case, I guess I should ask what a decently fast, good Strength weapon is? I obviously have no idea since I just ignored them all while playing.

I havent played DeS, how was faith busted outside of Second Chance that everyone used?

not the guy you're talking to, but same here. actually knocked out midir when he blocks your path with my millwood GB too.

I've explored lots and even found it. The only way to kill it is snipe while getting shot at or run past 2 of them at once.

True.
Wonder if its doable at +2 weapons, last run was +4 and it was fine. We can progress from abyss watchers too if TRC gets too hard.

>I guess I should ask what a decently fast, good Strength weapon is?

Anything with a heavy infusion

>any souls game boss
>difficult
pick one

Is the Immolation Tinder any good as a catalyst, or is it pretty much just for fashion?

You can just stagger the Demon in Pain to cancel the meteor attack. It's really easy.

I think only three hits from 2 Handed Blacknight Sword did the trick. The GS not the UGS.

That works? He doesn't just retreat?

Millwood Axe

Only one angel shoots are you when you kill the worm on top of the building in the poison swamp. Then only one angel shoots you when you run to the bonfire before the boss fight

is this spot alright? What password are you using

>haha im hardcore everything ez, beat all bosses on my FIRST try, you guys need to get on my level, i am literally a god

>What did they do to dex?
Not much. They just buffed strength.

A 60 Dex Frayed Blade, Chaos Blade, or Crow Quills are still good weapon.

I'll put one thing in perspective. MLGS in that game was called the Holy Moonlight Sword and scaled off of Faith. Magic resistance for the majority of gear was utter shit.

idk if it actually affects the boss fight at all but it doesn't actually kill him he just falls into the pit you find him in later or whatever. i don't think it actually does anything besides getting him out of the way so you don't have to try to just run past him as he breathes fire on you and shit.

>Souls isn't easy
Yes, it is. None of these games are hard. The idea that they are is easily the dumbest thing that ever got forced out of this series.

Dsg. Let me drop a few things before swapping to low level guy.

No you just need the pass...
maybe if Vordt hasn't been triggered since the area doesn't have an active boss yet???
I'll try a white sign

Knight armor or heavier with a great shield and ranged thrust weapon. High health, high stamina, and high equipment load and a leo ring

So is getting the Havel's Ring +3 and additional armour better than the Ring of Steel Protection +3 in PVP?

Dang, as a faithfag i really want to play DeS now
>tfw they'll never port it to PC or the BloodborneBox

cute