>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/guide_faq.php#nav
twitter.com/taka8rie/status/848214419972571136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There ain't nearly enough lewd material of Boudica.

Gilko when

hi im gay

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN

>no Atelier collab

Homos should burn

youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

It's already 2 on the rest of the world 'murrica

Who'll have higher Atk in GO, Lip or Melt?

Xth for Best Pirates.

>Still whaling for Archer Anne

Absolutely fucking disgusting. This account is cursed and unable to roll a 5*.

Any way I can delete the game data without losing my save? Haven't played much lately and it's a couple gigs I could save on my phone.

Some accounts really are cursed. My last account I used up 700 quartz for Jeanne and didn't get her. This account I got her on the very first 10 pull.

Gilfags BTFO by the ref

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/guide_faq.php#nav

Fuck off nigger faggot

5* Saber Gilles when?

Thanks mate

Rin Alter when?

We qualified top of our group. Nice.

Time to beat /hanny/ and claim Kenshin.

>A direct hit from that would wound Lancer of Red, who boasted the greatest physical defense in the Greater Holy Grail War.
Reminder Overload would fucking obliterate Karna if even with Kavacha he can get hurt by that shit tier attack, and Overload bypasses Kavacha.

>tfw Lancelot is one of the few Servants that can BTFO both Karna and Memegamesh
Feels nice.

Is that track in Roman's waving scene new? I don't remember it. It sounded like a music box arrangement of Your Wish.

The Romani thing is starting to become annoying. HE'S DEAD AND GONE ALREADY. Get over it.

Stupid question but why is it in Amakusa's interlude he mentions that because of the nature of his NP he feels a connection/empathy with Kintoki, Fuuma and Lu bu?

cool

Alright I lied this is my real final 10 roll. Time for 2 more singles to bring it to a nice even 60. These are all quartz accumulated from maint and such so fuck it.

I hope Wada is ok, Roman is her husbando.

Is there a way to reset your binding code once you've made it?

I forgot what password I put in it.

ok

The nips aren't over it. Nasu knows and loves this shit. He was satisfied to hear people got emotional and teary after Roman's greeting in Dango's rerun.

Oh shit my final single. Who could it be?

Just make another one.

>*blocks your path*

Snek

>run Saber daily ten times trying to get gold skill stones
>only 1 drop
Fuck you, DW. Put these things in event shops.

Seigi No Mikata

BOKU WA

UNRIVALLED ABOUT TO KOH THAT PLANE

It'll end when people are allowed to whale for him.

He looks a bit lost to me.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW I'LL START SHITPOSTING IT OUT OF SPITE
Ah yes, the essence of Veeky Forums

It's just a Liz that sat out too long and expired. Oh well moral of the story is 10 rolls are a lie and singles bring gold servants.

>tfw you'll never impregnate Jannu, fuck her until her personality becomes sweet and have her become a loving mom

This fucking hurts

Well, the game was called Guten Tag Omen.

So it might be a foreshadowing.

Stake it while you can.

I'm in love.

Not for long fuccboi

I wish I could

Kenshin will never ever be in

is this a real game or just a weaboo pokemon simulator?

first time here srry

Reminder Berserker Lancelot doesn't think the Demon Pillars are worthy of Arondight and only used a pole to fight them.

1.ロマニ
2.#ゴチャ
3.タイバニ
6周年
4.#アイカツアニON
5.ポプテピピック
6.ロマ二
7.モン玉
8.グラブルアニメ
9.#荒北靖友生誕祭2017
10.ミケさん
11.#anime_gbf
I want to drink grancuck tears

If Fou king of the meme list now.

>162cm
>63kg
What did Nasu mean with this?

nice

>not S Rank
Hahahahaha yeah sure thing.

If only there was something called google where you can search things

Romani has been trending for eight hours (not all the minutes, but he's consistently there). I don't know if Nasu imagined that his two FGO originals Mashu and Roman would get this popular. Roman has been underexposed, unlike Mashu who was marketed and pushed a lot and yet get gained his popularity by his merit in the story and appearances.

I think DW and Nasu already realized they handled some shit badly with how Dantes got super popular by the fan support pimping him while they focused on flops such as Altera.

Eventually comrade

Summer approaches

Who wins

Hachiko.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Headless dog trips over a poison berry

It's her hair.

was Altera really that focused ? She felt like a afterthought

tfw you're still like 60 gold exp cards off from having okita at 90 and you roll a fresh Jack from a yolo roll
1/2 EXP week PLEASE DW

>Even Megumeme has a daughteru now.
twitter.com/taka8rie/status/848214419972571136
Maybe I should just end my life.

Who have you been leveling /fgog/? Sure wish I had a Jack to level right now.

>wanted Kiyo and Anne
>initially excited at rolling the latter
>only to end up with three more of her and no Kiyohime

Scat, Arjuna, Ushi, Altera, etc were heavily promoted there's also she being one of main heroines of Extella.

> I think DW and Nasu already realized they handled some shit badly with how Dantes got super popular by the fan support pimping him while they focused on flops such as Altera

Type-Moon tries to create new female characters that people want to fuck. They're starting to realize that this is the wrong approach. You can't create a waifu: you have to let it develop.

Jeanne Alter, for instance, was intended as a one-off boss. But when people liked her, they realized they could exploit that to their benefit. And lo and behold, it has worked. They're also starting to realize that they can milk a lot out of characters like Arthur and Dantes if used strategically.

Saber, Rin, and Sakura still have a lot of tactical power. Saber especially - her devoted fans are mindless. They have to be more careful with the others. That's why we're stilling waiting on Ere-chan - they need time between Ishtar release and hers to limit the Rinsposure.

>Gawain fucks up
>Lion King sends him flying out of the Castle

>Lancelot fucks up
>Lion King doesn't think he did and gives him another task, saying there will be no mistake if it's him

Why?

Still working on Nobu. Fuccboi Assassin, Threesome Pirates, and Caster Gil are afterwards. Unless Chacha drops before I can get to them.

I just really don't want to grind scarabs for Gil's last ascension

>have to wait to paid gachas to have a real chance to roll Jack again

WHY

Riceman and Bedi. Probably will level Pirate Sluts next.

Farming pages for Waver
kill me

I have 2x 5*s and 3x 4*s to level, suddenly that luck doesn't feel as good.

She was in the beginning. Huke, a super popular artist, designed her. She was pimped as the first FGO original Saber with a lot of fuckload of focus on the trailer of the story, she was a starter SSR which would usually make people attach to her character quickly, she had a main role in Rome and even in scat quest they tried to shill her.

She was just... not embraced by the fans as they would have hoped for all the initial marketing they invested on her. It doesn't mean she's hated or she's unpopular but she doesn't really have any of the heroine popularity that should have gotten after all this plus Extella. Dantes got a weird design in a waifu game, be a weird shadow villain in KnK event and his own event exposure was limited because was locked after London at the end. He got absolutely nothing else until Solomon temple cameo.

And yet by this point, after her debut in Extella, he btfo her in Popularity. Imagine how Dantes would have been popular if they hadn't wasted their time in focusing on Altera or other flops. They are fixing this belatedly, but they missed a big chance.

Then you have Sakura where they'll throw out 2-6 Sakuraclones, with one more in reserve.

Gawain has the mindeset of an underage shitter

> Why?
Because the last time Gawain was punished for fucking up, he accepted it with grace and then went on to become a better person. The last time Lancelot was punished for fucking off, he bitched out of it and caused the fall of Camelot.

It's like how you never hit an autistic kid.

>thinking Romani's and Mashu's popularity are on the same level

Helena and redman as well as Cu to 52 yesterday. Gonna finish Cu and hopefully Snek today. God I wish we had half AP dailies right now

The sakura clones where the best thing to come out of Extra even A.I Sakura is great.

Because Lancelot is a little bitch

Nasu always knew what he was doing with Roman. He even said that FGO is the story of Roman.

>The last time Lancelot was punished
I'm sure the reason behind everything was him NOT being punished.

just do shinjuku my man

I hope I get summer pirate sluts, I need a good single-target Archer for Gawain. Nobu and Emiya are having a hard time with him.

Kinda symbolizes everything with Camelot

>Gawain holds off four heroic spirits and is punished because he didn't kill all of the refugees when that wasn't even really his job
>Gets punished

>Lancelot lets enemies go repeatedly, has an entire village of refugees, and eventually betrays
>"You've never done anything wrong lancelot, we need you"

in life
>Destroys Camelot, fucks the queen, kills several unarmed KotR members that were unarmed as a sign that they wanted him to take the queen, went out into the woods naked weekly, jumped out windows when a women said something to him, was an insane bitch every day who ruined almost everything he was ever a part of and had no ability to take responsibility, ran off to France
>"You really are perfect Lancelot, I forgive you"

>YOU DARE FORGIVE ME, YOU MONSTROUS INHUMAN KING, I KNEW YOU WERE EVIL. I'M CLEARLY AN ASSHOLE, PUNISH ME PUNISH ME, I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A SHIT KING YOU WON'T EVER CALL ME ON MY SHIT OR PUNISH ME, INSTEAD YOU KEEP GIVING ME MORE TROPHIES AND CALL ME THE BEST WHEN I RUIN EVERYTHING. WHY WON'T YOU EVER LOOK AT ME SERIOUSLY OR PUNISH ME. I CAN'T GET PAST MY OWN SHIT BECAUSE YOU WON'T PUNISH ME.