What's the coolest police fleet car and livery you know of?

What's the coolest police fleet car and livery you know of?

I like the NZ Holden commodores, the cars look nice and the livery reminds me of the UK police and makes me feel like it's still a colony.

Whatever then Gendarme drive. Also Arab Sandnigger police states some times have cool rides.

here in Connecticut, some precincts, like Bridgeport, still have Buick Grand Nationals in their active fleets.

Ignoring what it's supposed to represent i like this.

As cool as those are, how does that even happen? Like... How do they hold on to cars that are almost 30 years old and keep them in active service, do they not get funding for new cars? Obviously I understand that they are still serviceable and likely still reliable, but they aren't really even fast by today's standards, and R&M on them is probably quite high

I was in Belgium or Luxembourg, can't remember, and I saw a police car with red and blue racing stripes, it was fuckin sweet.

>Bridgeport
>None of their cars are a modified rx7

We have the new Caprice here but it's fleet only which sucks......it's a decent sedan I would totally buy one if they offered them to the masses.

nigga thats just a DARE car

I don't think that GN is an active fleet car, but CHP used notch 5.0 Mustangs and Camaros for a pretty long time after the bodies stopped production, I assume for lack of a replacement

As another user pointed out, this car is just a DARE car. Read about the DARE program; they use confiscated drug dealer cars as promotional vehicles.

Cops love free cars as promotional vehicles. Over here in Australia, while we don't go as far as using a 30 year old car for promotional purposes, we do have HSVs and AMGs donated by manufacturers for promotion.

You mean a Corvette.

>I want everyone after this guy
>Everyone?
>EVERYONE

>not a miata

My palms get sweaty every-time I see one.

poo peeland mentioned

>be American
>the police can seize your property on a suspicion
>have to prove your innocence to retrieve it
>land of the free

objectively coolest

Stop using the word objectively wrong.

Agreed. It looks like a race car but still carries the authority that a cop car should.

Not the coolest by far, but it's highly visible and the VW passat seems to practical for the purpose. Makes me feel that the tax money is being well spent.

Daily reminder

>rip america

And they're being replaced by the BMW

Looking forward to seeing how they work out

Does that dept ever get speeding tickets?

What's gonna happen to our cop cars now that both Ford and Holden don't make cars here?

Are we gonna get whatever the commodore equivalent is from the US? What about Ford?

>implying these are actually used daily and not just to show off

Their cars don't even start in the morning, so they can't even go after people

Didn't they test out one of the American Fords and decide that it wasn't suitable for our roads?

Probably Toyota aurions for general duties, Holden Colorado 7s for anything needing more space and some turbo jap shitboxes for highway patrol

Connecticut was actually well known for ordering Grand Nationals as Highway Patrol Cars when everyone else was using 5.0 Mustangs and Z28 Camaros.
What's interesting here is that Connecticut KEPT their GN's when other states that used them didn't. When they retired the GN's, they just moved them to the DARE division. They're not seized cars from dug dealers but were bought brand new from dealers as police cars.

Commencing dump of an ex highway patrol Grand National from I think Kentucky.

These weren't one offs mind you.

Speedometers on civilian GN's only went up to 85 MPH

and the piece de resistance.
The race button disabled the computer's top speed limiter for high speed chases.

>fascist uniform larping
>riding a fucking fiat
lmaoing @ pasta niggers

That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

That car looks beautiful. Hit it with WRC (1000 hp awd) style running gear and you could be talking wonderfully cool.