How did the Germans not see themselves as the bad guys with all the skulls, blood red flags...

How did the Germans not see themselves as the bad guys with all the skulls, blood red flags, cult style worshipping of a dictator and the warmongering nature of Hitler?

Even back then it looked cartoonishly evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FS63Umvy4_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=cenvER2-qvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he fixed their problems and build the autobahns

Because it's their nature to see themselves as more than barbarians.

because le make germany great again

Because they called their movement the "German Freedom Movement" because their purpose was to get Germany total economic and cultural freedom from the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>le "Hitler enjoyed 100% unconditional support from the German people" meme

>union jack for english
>scot flag for scots

why do people do this

>strawman: the post

what a shitty fucking picture

>queen Beatrix I
enjoying your dutch overlords deutschcuck?

Because for the past 70 years mass media has been portraying bad guys as similar to Nazis, that's why you associate their shit as evil.

>How did the germans not see themselves as the bad guys

This implies that ALL germans thought they were the good guys

Wasn't putting skulls on everything just Prussia's way of intimidating people by saying "We are some scary guys here to fuck you up, you better run away" ?
Just like Teutonic knights had horns and Poles had wing.

If this would have been in the prequels all those guys would have been computer animated.

>According to a writing by Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler the Totenkopf had the following meaning:

>The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community.

Evil as fuck!

The germans being those who supported them

if you say 'the people who like cake' are you implying the entire world likes cake?

This was not a new thing

Skeletons, cult leaders and warmongers were always seen as villainous

Skulls are a bit edgier than angel wings, friend.

Prussians was a tiny country surrounded by bigger states, they based their survival of being extremely edgy.

Also, Czechs confirmed for most edgy people in Europe?

>How did the Russians not see themselves as the bad guys with all the blood red flags, cult style worshipping of a dictator and the warmongering nature of Putin?
>Even back then it looked cartoonishly evil.

what are these memes?

This is how Turks defend Erdogan

The UK was basically "England and friends" for its entire history, even under Scottish kings.

hmm. its almost as if england is 85% of the population.

>I definitely would have been on the side of the 'good guys'
The nazis used a lot of german culture.
The skulls were already used by prussian hussars. 'Gott mit uns' was already used by Gustav Adolf and after that by the prussian kingdom.

Some shitty rap battle thing BBC made about ww1. It became a meme on Veeky Forums.

there's no real name but they're from the bbc ww1 rap

they're rare

That's what I'm saying.

Using the UK flag to represent England is appropriate because England, as a country, was in the driver's seat the entire time (regardless of the heritage of the monarch on the throne).

>shitty
i-i genuinely really like it

Hmmm?

And Int, I think.

I made some myself (already posted though)

it comes from /gsg/ actually which is the Veeky Forums board for crusader kings and victoria 2.

it's actually really fun and i'm addicted to watching it

The answer is the same as it was in the last 10 threads that were made that look exactly like this one.

Your description "cartoonishly evil" says it all. It's because the modern trope of evil was based on the Nazi party. Years and years of conditioning makes you form associations and think of evil as something to do with the Nazi party.

When someone wants to call someone evil who do they compare them to?

When some authoritarion notion is unfavorable what do people compare the policy to?

it's a /gsg/ may may

a lot of historical discussion left /gsg/ after Veeky Forums was made hence the huge drop in quality there

Some people just enjoy being badass

>inviting newfags to our general

t. r&i

>Because for the past 70 years mass media has been portraying bad guys as similar to Nazis, that's why you associate their shit as evil.

Ok, I never noticed this until I watched the 1942 John Wayne movie "Flying Tigers" which shows very clearly how the USA actually attacked Japan 12 days before Japan counter-attacked us at Pearl Harbor (and our "Flying Tiger" units killed a ton of Japanese people when they attacked Japan in Asia), see John Wayne movie linked to below:

and see wiki link of the movie that shows the USA attacking Japan *BEFORE* the Pearl Harbor counterattack happened:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers_(film)

Anyway, the irony about the uniforms worn by "the Empire" in the early Star Wars films is that these are Japanese Imperial Navy uniforms from WW2 and Darth Vader wears a Samurai helmet and carries a Samurai sword (light saber) like senior Japanese naval officers did. George Lucas was in to Alkira Kurosawa and Japanese movies, so the whole thing makes sense.

It's from /gsg/ (don't go there it's a cancerous piece of shit and they ever actually talk about video games)

You will often find them being posted on /int/, /pol/ and Veeky Forums where /gsg/ gets most of it's population.

I want to make a comment about ERB but I think everybody on Veeky Forums has already made that comparison

tell me about the liquor industry in 1836, Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums killed /gsg/ and /twg/ beyond repair

>going on an unrelated tangent to bullshit some story about pearl harbor being a retaliatory attack
velly sneaky

keep telling yourself that alex

t. Cobrah

shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

shpede

>velly sneaky

Have you ever watched the 1942 John Wayne movie "Flying Tigers"?

This movie was made by the American war propaganda department in World War 2 and it shows a group of US military pilots who are wearing US military uniforms and collecting pay checks from the US government attacking the Japanese a full 12 days before Pearl Harbor even happened. If you watch this movie all the way through you see that John Wayne violates the Geneva Convention and the international laws of war by using civilian aircraft (with no military markings on them) to kill Japanese people after his American government provided aircraft breaks down. And yes, this all happened 12 days before the Pearl Harbor counter attack happened.

*shitposts*

LOL

t. hpmdf

shitposter

>How did the Germans not see themselves as the bad guys with all the skulls,
>Even back then it looked cartoonishly evil.
>>The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community.
>Skeletons, cult leaders and warmongers were always seen as villainous

Look at the picture in my post. It's a patch from a US Special Forces insignia that has their "De Opresso Liber" motto in it.

Are you trying to insult my friends in the US Special Forces by saying that you think they are "cartoonishly evil" because they sometimes use what you call a "villainous skull" in their symbol?

t. hpmdf

shitposter

americans are literally modern day nazis

fuck off you imperialistic bastard

t. hpmdf

tbf America has been cartoonishly evil ever since the Cold War kicked off.

shitposter

*farts*

Whoa really? Testing

t. hpmdf

oh it's just really short like 10 seconds

shitposter

t. hpmdf

What is going on on in this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)

>almost all of the modern usage is from the US

D-did we become the baddies?

Germanicus Autismus.

shitpostrr

I have to study
Goodbye

t. hpmdf

I win

good thing it didn't affect the development of anime eh buddy

You sound like a Russian. Here, watch a movie about Russian history:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Not posting the original video:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Quote- "Pirates are fun... but fun or not... Pirates are still the baddies!"

You posted that while I was watching "Angel Cop" with the real subtitles that show what they are actually saying in Japanese:

youtube.com/watch?v=cenvER2-qvQ

as opposed to the fake English subs in the American edition of this Animu which are different from what they are actually saying in Japanese.

If you actually went there, you'd know there's nothing edgy about these ossuaries
There's something beautiful in the devotion and love you can feel in the display of bones that doesn't compare to anything else

shitposter

underrated post

>tell me about the liquor industry in 1836, Veeky Forums

that smile reminds me of Larry Page, the CEO of Google, LOL

no he's not