/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Bad Callouts edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

HE'S RIGHT THERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1uOsszIgqc6jr_kHQ6h9xVllXqaY6erfS2Ogftj7WquQ
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw
youtube.com/watch?v=xcZDnMptVhE
dc-art03.tumblr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First, claiming Twitch waifu

Reminder that there's a poll out for the Veeky Forums League:

>A Roster poll has been created with the most popular player suggestions. This isn't the final choice but merely an idea of what players most people would like on the team. This poll will close at approx. the same time tomorrow. Please, If you have any suggestions for formations, players, nicknames, anything, leave it at the bottom of the form.

third for thicc

>tfw the drawfag hasn't done Mira yet
I guess he's saving the best for last

Mira hype

Forgot logo and pasta from before:

Hey All. Would you be interested in having /r6g/ participate in the next Veeky Forums league. As a manager for /g/, I'd be willing to manage and organize the team's involvement in the Veeky Forums league.
>What is the Veeky Forums league?
Put simply, a simulation of Pro Evolution Soccer being competed between teams which are embodiments of generals on Veeky Forums.
>Why should I care and why don't you fuck off?
The cup only happens once every 3 or 6 months for like 3 weeks and only on the weekend so we wont interrupt your true /r6g/ experience for too long. If you are new, give it a try and you might even enjoy it. The teams also compete against each other for a coveted spot on the Veeky Forums team roster
>What do we need to do?
In order to create the team, I'll need suggestions for players which will be on the teams roster e.g Starting Lineup, Substitutes etc. Now since there are 11 players starting, There will be 2 Gold Medal players (2 best players with high stats) and 2 Silver Medal players (2 good players with medium stats) and the rest of the team. The goalkeeper is also going to have to be a good embodiement of the general's culture e.g Stallman is the /g/ main keeper.
Link to the most recent VGL : implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
If the general has an ounce of interest in the league, I will get to work on creating the team. But! I will need people to reply to this post with player suggestions which have to be about the culture of the general itself
Thanks.

The poll is here
>A Roster poll has been created with the most popular player suggestions. This isn't the final choice but merely an idea of what players most people would like on the team. This poll will close at approx. the same time tomorrow. Please, If you have any suggestions for formations, players, nicknames, anything, leave it at the bottom of the form.

>implying that there would EVER be a female operator

Reposting my drawfaggotry!

Aw shit nigga, I've alwas considered watching the VGL but never had a team to support

Obligatory Map Ideas Thread.

>Police Precinct
>Evidence Room, Drunk Tank, Armory, Server Room, and Cubicles objective rooms

A REALLY BIG FUCKING GOAL COMING RIGHT UP

Some drawfriend please draw Thermite scoring a goal, I would love you forever.

daily reminder that Trump won the election and is now your president

New thread so I'm posting new oc

GOD BLESS AMERICA

EUROPOORS ARE ABOUT TO BE INVADED

i like it

user, how are your lines so smooth?

>Hold F to hack the election

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Instructions for filtering: pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw

Also I'd appreciate it if you vote for me as goalie in the Veeky Forums league roster

Dope

Love it

This one should get fixed to say "Roamer Tears"
"Fuck Roamer" is stupid

Fuck off, shitposter.

wait, was this done on paper? I only glanced at it before and thought it was done with a program

Is this fuze? I'm really glad they changed operator icons.

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=xcZDnMptVhE

Suggested a few things. When's the next league anyway? I'll try to remember it. I'm following 4CCSpan on twitter now which makes it easier.

yes, and hell yes

>CT vs. CT

Into the garbage bin it goes.

merci, docteur

>an anti-shitpost is a shitpost
Do you have brain problems

>/xcg/ gets second again
IT'S NOT FAIR

This game is shit. Just stopped by to say that. Bye. :)

Maybe the artist did it on purpose to reflect the fact Jackal's foreign?

about to hit 25k renown again

should i buy jackal? or el dorado skins

Agreed.

Old icons? who was the big yellow dick?

Agreed. Docposters are the worst.

I was rooting for /xcg/ in that match
I felt very sad

Thanks, Doc. I'll vote for you

Fuck off.

>after every game the fucking popup comes out to remind me that i have 0 daily challenges available
how do i stop this shit
I dont care
I just want to know how many ranked points i lost

gracias doctor!

ban all docposters, they only encourage spam.

shit's annoying as fuck.

I think I've figured out how to make this photo even worse.

He can't keep getting away with it

merci doc

I'll take simple kind posts over namefags and shitposters fucking up and derailing a thread any day senpai

I could not be more proud of my country, to be honest.

Players in the VGL make up the Veeky Forums team, right?

Just got Mira and holy fuck is she super circumstantial

>Mirror Walls either clutch matches, or are literally useless
>Vector melts faces super consistently
>However shotgun primary is also fucking amazing
>if you have to engage at range you are usually fucked

Haha, totally, dude.

>Hola
Don't Brazilians speak Portuguese, not Spanish?

Didn't /xcg/ go full retard in that game and have the keeper pass to grigori or am I thinking of a different one?

t. shitposting teamspeak guy(s) that are terrified of screaming into the void and no one hearing
cry some more

Lots and lots of practice with my inking pens. It also helps that I'm obsessive compulsive and cleaning up linework makes me happy.

Yeah, I only ever do traditional stuff. Not that I don't enjoy digital art (thiccanon's art being posted here is A+), but there's something about having a physical copy of my art that appeals to me.

docposters are cancer

I think that's a different game. I do remember our team going mental for absolutely no discernible reason and missing like 75% of their passes past mid field.

My new mira - posted in last thread but thread died

merci, docteur. good work on the PSA by the way, really helps

Big dick was Sledge.
Some of the old icons had interesting ideas, like Blitz being a Medusa head, but in the end I prefer the current icons since it's way more organized and clean.

Well fuckin hell man, it feels weird saying this to someone about smut that I found very enjoyable, but that's damn good work and you should for sure keep it up.

It says olá, not hola

Fair enough. I need to watch more VGL. It'll probably piss me off less than the real cup does.

dc-art03.tumblr com/ - for the not NSFW ver

Why shouldn't I buy the starter edition?

Why did you put so much effort in the Jäger one and not in this one user. Whats wrong with you

It's a scam

Is this supposed to be Thor's hammer? Unintuitive as fuck.

>Multiquoter

No, you should buy it

I thought the point of this general was to help new people.

It is. You should buy it. It is the starter edition after all.

Is there any difference in pronunciation or is it just different ways of writing it?

korean mmorpg levels of grinding for each operator

i bought the starter edition like an hour ago and just found this general

>Turn on stubs for a bit
>See a fag desperate for attention all over the stubs
>Turn stubs back off

Well, really dodged a bullet there.
Thanks doc

you are looking for attention.

Remember to report all docposters.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. And smut is still a legitimate form of art, and I enjoy doing it, so I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope to make a career of drawing pinups some day. Maybe I'll do some full on NSFW R6 art one day.

Gentlemen:

How do we tone down Glaz?

Scope has cool down

Or, simply remove Glaz's smokes, requiring teamwork to function

Take his smokes off him/Make his scope work on a timer/let them be jammed etc

It's stupidly silly how he can essentially clear rooms himself

Serious question, why is this doc shit allowed? It does nothing but encourage spam "merci doctor :^)" replies. Everyone knows the fucking rules, and if they're going to not follow them, they're just going to not follow them. Some autist posting a picture of Doc does jack shit, and only adds to the clutter.

I'd rather see doc posts than your post.

If you don't like it you could always follow his advice and filter Doc himself if you wish. He won't have hurt feelings about it, he'll understand.

All he wants to do is help from people like you.

Not an argument.

t. butthurt docposter

I guess it was just a styzed hammer. They were a lot more unique, but not a good representation of the operator imo.
This is Blitz's icon I was talking earlier. The wiki has pictures of them in the operator gallery and they are available as charms.

what do you think? portugul and spain were neighbors for a while, languages have some similarities.

Can you understand what a German means when they say "Hallo!"

Hi Molymeme fan, have you sent your daily blood and $1 donation today?

How's /mlp/ doing today?

The team speak is trying to fucking hard now

Again, not arguments.

That april fool's prank really pulled a number on /pol/fags huh, seems like they're raging everywhere, not just here

A bunch of TS fags are /pol/fags as well, so, figures

Fortunately there's also a lot of cool dudes in there so it's worth having around, just avoid the shitposters and you're good.

>seems like they're raging everywhere, not just here
More likely standard shitposters and false flags desu

It's literally one or two shiposters suddenly raging about Docposting because they hate the idea of people giving them less or no (You's)

It's funny that a simple friendly post teaching people how to counter their presence is so triggering to them

>Can you understand what a German means when they say "Hallo!"
I can but honestly you'd be surprised how many people actually don't understand. It's infuriating. Thanks for your help anyway, have a great day user.

Yet more non-arguments.

merci, docteur!
the meds are working

People can't stand a Veeky Forums General being happy

Post things you didn't find out about in the game until recently

I only found that pic related trapdoor existed until like a week ago when I got killed from it

Nice supposition. You have to be at least 18 to post here.