/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Fuck off Oumafags edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

eipronpa.tumblr.com/story
twitter.com/inonon15/status/836606501892435968
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk
atalantaz.tumblr.com/post/159081842307/eipronpa-超高校級の不運
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Angie

I wish he would hit me instead.

Daily reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got rebuild as a robot and won the Hajimebowl and is now playing games with the DR2 cast on the boat.

You realize you're asking for Ouma image spam, right?

I've got a lot. Pixiv's been nice to me. You know, because he's so popular.

Xth for main couples

Post rare Kokichis.

What can we do to cure him, /drg/?

I see two main couples and a decoy.

>Naezono 2.0
>Main couple
The girl needs to survive past the first chapter to be a main girl user.

god i want him to just step on my fucking face

You'll only be showing your worth as a cancerous piece of shit and ruining yet another thread.

Go ahead, prove me right.

t. Komahina shipper

t. Mikanfag

Make sure to tag OP! And this guy!

Kek, like pottery
Guess nips missed your memo, my dear user.

Same desu. He can kick me on the ribs or just choke me if he wants too.

>Amamifag talking about how Oumafags are cancerous
Pot calling kettle.

The irony of you posting that with an Amami picture is wonderful.

Bro let's be real here this place is already cancerous as it could be. Them putting a few gazillions pics of Ouma getting blacked by Gonta's massive D isn't going to lower the quality because it doesn't actually exist.
Who says he isn't a Naezonofag? or a Naegamifag?(those exist)

There, there. Here's some Oumami for you.

You are no better Amamifag.

Reminder that incest is wrong and that if you love your siblings in a romantic way you should seek help from God.

Why is he so best?

It is currently unknown whether Naegamifags or Naezonofags are evolved enough to use computers.

>putting a few gazillions pics of Ouma getting blacked by Gonta's massive D

were the fuck are you hiding all these pictures. i want to see them.

I hear bad things about Ultra Despair Girls

Is it bad

And he's the mastermind too.. of course he's best boy

Maibe he is a AmaSaifag or a whatever you call OumaxKaede

It made me want to gently fuck Kotoko and hate fuck Monaka. It can't be that bad

nice bait but if you're seriours just play the game for yourself to find out and don't bother asking for strangers opinions on the internet
also this isn't /vp/, so if you want to post a silver-haired pretty boy try pic related

Is there a game you never heard bad things about?

I would murder to see this sight in front of me.

Ouma x Kaede fags are peaceful though

Can anyone translate this?
eipronpa.tumblr.com/story

Tetris

Yeah, I haven't seen any autistic meltdowns from them compared to Kaede/Saihara vs Kaede/Amami.

Probably because they know their pairing isn't canon.

It's up to the person who plays it. Personally, I thought it was great. I think it was mainly the game mechanics that pushed people away from it.

That's cuz we all agree Kaede is a slut.

Dr GO when?

>the pleasure of being cummed inside

It just says it over and over, how mysterious.

I want them both to fuck Kaede at the same time and her to love it like a slut.

Because Ouma x Kaede shippers are degenerates who support relationships between fellow sluts

Oh, so it's confirmed Akira is the mastermind?

>Erase the memories of the students, let 's start "Colossey" in each building. The reason is "Which super high school grade talent is the best in this world" "Because it seemed interesting " "If you are a talent that eliminates misunderstanding it is the same, even if it dies," or something like that reason. The black-and-white scenes say, "You abandoned your talent, people who are not talented are not funny and they are as good as dead, if you can die separately"
>* Akira Tsuchiya the black curtain

>Because Ouma x Kaede shippers are degenerates who support relationships between fellow sluts

You're not wrong. I love slutty characters fucking each other.

Agreed.

I want more of this.

>ywn feel his cold, little fingers gently wrapping around your neck
>ywn start suffocating as he'll be squeezing it harder and harder
>ywn lose consciousness hearing mischievous "nishishi" before fading away
>ywn wake up in the next morning, beaten to a pulp, covered in cum of all DICE members and bottle of Panta in your ass
Why even live?

Posting best girl!

Yeah, it's not canon and it never will be but they look cute together. Also what said.

>people who are not talented are not funny and they are as good as dead
Damn, why do SHSLs hate normies so much? It's not like they chose to be normies or something, they were born that way.

That's all I got.

I'd let the NEET pump his cum in my ass desu

Normie detected.

>not wanting to be barely conscious, fading in and out as Ouma repeatedly chokes you when you come to, as every member of DICE fucks you in a row with Ouma himself being the last one

I want to hold his hand and kiss him on the forehead

I just know my limits. I know I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.

Dangitronpaul or Dragongrandpa?

Be careful of who you talk to at parties.

twitter.com/inonon15/status/836606501892435968

Reminder that she is best girl.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk

Good morning everyone!

Alright, here's all the Re:Birth students' names (correctly) translated, as well as their report card info.
Yes, Todogawa Seishi is his alias.

Not even close.

This. I ship Shuuichi x Kaede because it's comfy and tragic but Ouma x Kaede has a inherent lewdness that I can't ignore.

I actually like her a lot, too. Too bad I've found 0 fan art of her though.

Wrong.

>Playing as a Trap
After Saihara, this is the next logical stop for DR protags

BEST BOY
E
S
T

B
O
Y

Saihara/Kaede is for sweet, tender lovemaking. Ouma/Kaede is for fucking in a closet after he's been groping every part of her body for the past twenty minutes.

our boy

I come from the future with tumblr posts in October 2017 about Danganronpa V3.

>Daily reminder Gontouma is abuse and if you support it you support abusive relationships uwu
>omg my bff said she liked korekiyo...... he is a child abusive, incestual, misogynic, and stereotype of mentally ill people tho!!! i told her that and she said she doesnt care!!!!!!! im literally in tears what do i fukin do????
>Hey guys, I just published chapter 55 of my Saiouma Slow Burn Coffee Shop AU!
>i fucking hate how whenever i go onto ao3 that ouma piss fic is always at the top of the updated fics. how the fuck is it at chapter 102???
>i was going thru the himiko tag when i saw himiouma shit. why do people support gay erasure?
>Hi i'm (female name) and im kin with Amami!!! I am pansexual aromantic and buzzgender and I am in a relationship with Ouma.
>IF YOU TOLERATE OUMA AFTER C4 I WILL GO INTO YOUR HOUSE BEAT DOWN YOUR DOOR AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH OUMA WHERE YOU AND HIM BELONG
>maki did nothing wrong desu, i ship her with kaede. her and kaito is such a...... boring and forced ship??? you get wut i mean.
>Oh, Ryoma's the short guy, right? I forgot about him lol
>Kirumi is so fucking irreedemable. Her country is homophobic trash. She deserved to die.
>why is dr's second trans character such a piece of shit? i thought they were lgbt friendly but korekiyo is trash besides the fact he's trans
>how do u like my new art piece guys? If u wanna know why saihara and kaito are black its bc they were coded that way duh
>I jUst fifnsohed chaptedhdd 3 I amliteralnnyl shakingggg righbt now fbiddndbcouldnt theyzbfb haveee put a triggebxer warning???

Are you me?

protagonist is the best boy

>Really like Ouma x Kaede, think both Amami x Kaede and Saihara x Kaede are alright
>Don't even ship Saihara x Ouma that much but I have a ton of it because only fujos draw best girl

Suffering.

Agreed.

Incorrect.

>Daily reminder Gontouma is abuse and if you support it you support abusive relationships uwu
>Hi i'm (female name) and im kin with Amami!!! I am pansexual aromantic and buzzgender and I am in a relationship with Ouma.
>IF YOU TOLERATE OUMA AFTER C4 I WILL GO INTO YOUR HOUSE BEAT DOWN YOUR DOOR AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH OUMA WHERE YOU AND HIM BELONG

I have seen these posts already.

>Hey guys, I just published chapter 55 of my Saiouma Slow Burn Coffee Shop AU!
This is already happening except Ouma's a camwhore.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The sad thing is that this will happen

>Kirumi is so fucking irreedemable. Her country is homophobic trash. She deserved to die.
Don't we already have something like this here?

I'm your tulpa.

There was a steady stream of art pre-release when she was still thought to be the protag but now it's dried up. Sad.

>camwhore
How can they make that boring?

I've seen those too, except the ones about Gontouma. I guess I need to up my ante with tumblrshit.

Do you have him in girl mode? I'd unironically fuck him like that

This is how you make it gayer.

He is actually SHSL Hitman
I am on fire

You're wrong!

It's not boring, but it sure is A Fanfiction.

It's died down a little since people figured out Ouma isn't a total sociopath but some people think pixiv art is canon and believe that Ouma kicked him in the nuts hourly while calling him useless.

>Next step is obviously making the protagonist into a huge fuccboi slut instead of just looking like one
>Instead of getting ship teased with a girl like Saihara still was, he's going to get full blown ship tease with Mystery novel dude

I can't fucking wait for all the korekiyo salt

God why isn't he real. Why is he fake on two levels.

Take it. I think he is more cute in his man version but whatever

Thanks do you have a full body sprite?

The only person I know that regularly draws them anymore is that girl from tumblr.

Is it ever explained why is he crosdressing in his backstory?

女装男子。姉の趣味で女装をさせられている(無理やり)
>A crossdressing boy. His older sister's hobby is (forcibly) making him dress in girls' clothing.
気が弱く、YESマンでよく周りに流される。
>Being weak-willed, he often tends to act as a yes-man.

"A crossdressing boy. His older sister likes dressing him up as a girl (against his will)."

>A boy wearing female attire. Because of his sister’s hobby, he is being (forcefully) dressed. He is weak, so he has a hard time saying no. Due to the nature of his talent, more often than not he cares for and worries about others more than necessary.

>Thus, he is very sensitive to human emotions and changes in his surroundings, making his observational skills useful for solving incidents.

>After the first chapter where he is discovered to be a boy instead of a girl, he will resume the appearance of a man instead.

atalantaz.tumblr.com/post/159081842307/eipronpa-超高校級の不運

Say something nice about these former protagonists