oribe
in
fire
emblem
heroes

Eirika!

Shit taste cuck

And Lucina

I'm still utterly baffled at them going for the idol angle.

>regular /feg/ shunned and deleted
>April Fools threads allowed to live

What's next? Tear Ring Saga general?

Top 3 rapeable Fire Emblem girls:

3. Sakura
This girl is such a shy doormat that she won't even scream if you bust into her room and just start tearing all her clothes off. She'll tear up and softly push you away but ultimately lie there and take it like a dead fish. After you're done pumping and dumping she'll lie in bed, crying silently but she'll never tell anyway because now she's ruined for marriage. Will seclude herself from other people afterwards and eventually become a cake who can't get close to other people, which makes it convenient for you to rape her again and again because she'll never tell anyone else.

2. Lucina
She's sexually repressed because she spent all her life fighting instead of falling in love and so she doesn't know how to deal with sexual predators. You could probably start groping her while training together and she'd grimace a little but grit her teeth and bear it because soldering on in the face of hardship is what she's done her entire life and she's a little excited anyway because she feels tingly in weird places. When you finally force yourself into her virgin pussy she'll hate herself for not resisting more but because of the incredible new sensation she's feeling she'll conclude that she actually likes it and that she deserves to be raped for all of her failures.

1. Azura
Self-explanatory really, that cutscene where Corrin forces her down and starts choking her but she just smiles sadly and strokes your face while telling you to kill her is probably the hottest Fire Emblem cutscene ever. Suicidal girls really are prime rape material because they hate themselves so much that even rape is a form of positive affection for them.

Nth for Lucibun!

Fuck no

No Ellie is the best

I played it. It was decent.

Meant for Not sure how the post order got messed up like that

>Felicia!Kana inherits her mom's "AWAWAWAWAWAWA"

c-cute

Eleanora AND Tsubasa

read the first letter of every word

Kiria and Elly are better!

Yumina better be in the next banner ...
Or else!

Not it was meant for you, Shitzurafag. Azura is literal trash.

Is she autistic

>You will never wake up every day to the smell of Lucina's hair
>You will never attend boring royal courts with her helping her pass the time by holding her hand under the table
>You will never take her away on adventure holidays where you discover new settlements and people with her.
>You will never remind her every night how lucky you are to have her
>You will never enjoy the satisfaction of dumping a huge load into her ass after she allows you to use that hole on your birthday
>You will never see Lucina and Morgan dressed in matching horribly styled dresses after they go out shopping
>You will never hold her in bed as you warm up in the winter months

>Lucina
>virgin

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep dreaming, kiddo.

Lucina is trash

Kiria would be better if Tharja wasn't such a shit with shit skills

Kowashitai

t. Azurafag.

Likewise.

Like, where did that even come from? Whose idea was it? I honestly can't imagine either of the involved companies taking a good look at that and saying "YES, BRILLIANT, DEVOTE ALL ENERGIES INTO MAKING CHROM EDGIER AND GIVING TIKI AN OBSESSIVE WAIFUFAG, THIS CAN NEVER FAIL TO EARN US MONEY AND RESPECT!"

It was all a setup for the reference to the Fire Emblem opera at the end

Stopped reading at the first name. Sakura will break your dick in half.

Wrong.

>Ephraim gets to pound this every night

0. The Mark/Kris/Robin/Corrin/Kiran of the faglord behind this post
Super self-explanatory, really; this double nigger is so desperate for sex that forcing it upon him before he can actually give consent is mandatory. Shove your cock down his mouth before he can say "OH BABY YES" to prevent him from voicing his consent. Remember, you lose if he is given the opportunity to consent! The fun is in the chase.

>if you hate lucina you must like azura, you literally cannot criticize goddess lucina unless you like azura

Is it because of April Fools that Lucinafags have the victim complex now?

>>You will never wake up every day to the smell of Lucina's hair

Smells like shit

>You will never attend boring royal courts with her helping her pass the time by holding her hand under the table

Cold and clammy, she has terrible skin too

>You will never take her away on adventure holidays where you discover new settlements and people with her.

She'd be fucking annoying the entire time and people would give me strange looks for traveling with such an ugly slut

>You will never remind her every night how lucky you are to have her

Damn straight I wouldn't, momma didn't raise no liar

>You will never enjoy the satisfaction of dumping a huge load into her ass after she allows you to use that hole on your birthday

Imagine the disease you'd pick up from fucking this nasty bitch in the ass. We're talking about the same whore who was passed around between every guy and several women in Smash Bros here

>You will never see Lucina and Morgan dressed in matching horribly styled dresses after they go out shopping

Yeah, because I would never let Morgan anywhere near that waste of space

>You will never hold her in bed as you warm up in the winter months

Because I'd force her to sleep outside in the cold like the worthless cunt she is

Real top 3 Fire Emblem girls:

3. Titania
Looks after Ike, was 100% planned to have /ss/ supports with Soren but it was scrapped before FE10 released. She takes the role of the Jegen, or Oifey, archetype and guides Ike through hard times (after the loss of his father, who she loved). Even in death, she was loyal to him. Loyalty is the most important trait in a wife

2. Lady Lyndis
The most popular female Fire Emblem character, and for good reason. Thanks to her, Fire Emblem was released in the west. Her good nature means she's kind to anyone, even looking after strangers she finds passed out in the plains. She is the only girl who can handle Hector, except for Farina (but we don't talk about Farina). When she gets a bit older, her mighty hips become even more child-beary, all the better for Lilina, and her assets increase (bonus, but she'd be #2 anyay)

1. Ayra
ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA, ASTRA

Navarre just looks dead inside.

Navarre always just looks dead inside.

This is the standard. IS should ask themselves, before they publish any piece of OST, if it can live up to the bar this piece has set. Truly the best FE OST in history. Most viraled, as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=iON8LyXYmBc

FIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAH EEEEEEMBLUM

>3. Sakura
>This girl is such a shy doormat that she won't even scream if you bust into her room and just start tearing all her clothes off.
Go on, Azama. Move on to that B Support and see what goes down.

Lucina is truly god tier.

What happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFaR9HO1hA

He gets BTFO.

>was 100% planned to have /ss/ supports with Soren
All credibility destroyed

He gets the hands

>Sakura
She has a big stick, the str growth to back it up and she's not afraid to use it.

Maybe elder god tier, since to be with her would be to experience eternal torment beyond human comprehension

Someone start shilling Lucina/Xander so these Lucinafags can go back to the woodwork they crawled out of.

I know, I'm too used to fan art. Soren is way too old looking. Nevermind that, a mature woman like Titania needs a mature man, like Ike.

He just needs some sweet futa cum to perk him up!

Tsubasa was worst girl in her own game.

Lyn > Tits McGee > Chie > Token Loli > Caeda: Potato Edition

I bought it. It's actually pretty fun, but I dropped it because the dungeons are too samey.

I hit titty bunny after 60~ orbs. Ill take it.

Stop calling me a morph

There was so much sexual tension between Titania and Soren in the JP release it's ridiculous. You can just tell at any moment she was gonna shove that little furry genociding little brat's face between her thighs and have him lick everything about them.

This is for Alm!

i love midori but
>personal increases luck based skills by 20%
>only gets one luck based skill without reclassing or inheritance
>gold dlc exists
no reclassing runs are a pain because the game really pushes the shitty mechanic

>I LITERALLY CANNOT FUNCTION IF PEOPLE START PRAISING LUCINA AAAAAA *hyperventilating*

Quality Fire Emblem General post.

I'd rather have Barry.

Stop being a Morph.

Limstella in Heroes when?

Kill yourself, retard.

>jp release
Are you sure it's not an imaginary release?

Is Nowi better as +spd or +atk? Both are -res.

prove me wrong if it's so obvious

It's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1ExnZRdL8o
youtube.com/watch?v=U1ExnZRdL8o
youtube.com/watch?v=hwnuC_4dtk4

Oh please, spare me the drama. Every waifufag has dealt with shit in the past, cuckmemes and/or just general hatememes. It's only ever Lucinafaggots who can't seem to cope with a little friendly bantz.

>implying it's not possible to have Midori inherit Miracle from Sakura.
>What is buying skills from my castle?

Is this a trap or just a regular boy?

Yeah, ""friendly"" ""bantz"".

Google "miracle Midori".

He catches some fucking hands while she yells at him. Nigga shoulda known that somebody with that STR growth wouldn't be afraid to hit.

This is a message from Lord Nergal:

Same time as Denning and the other Morphs on a special banner

The burden of proof is on you man. Show us these instances, this dialogue that didn't make it in our release.

huff huff Itsuki

This post was written by someone with no knowledge of Japanese contextual conventions.

well if you're not using the gold DLC profiteer's nice

and if you are doing the gold DLC you're obviously supposed to send out an army of midoris all with profiteer and salvage blow

but that said i prefer mechanist midori

>Ayra
>best anything

Ayra's the OG meme unit. She's basically a significantly less useful version of RD Mia.

it's an it

Nobody knows. Limstella is never referred to as either gender. Ever.

Hell, it's entirely possible that Limstella has no biological sex at all. Morphs, yo. That's the kinda shit that can happen when you create life.

>triggered titaniacuck

Yeah but she's really hot tho

Oh please, it was in both versions
>The way they disagree fiercely with each other at every turn
They were tsun for eachother. I wish I was Soren and got my skull caved in by Titania's child bearing hips every night.

I've liked this one ever since Hamayama's stream

youtube.com/watch?v=wrn4gKmMDfY

My turn~

That's all it is you little bitch boy. Like I said, other waifus have had it much worse, and occasionally still do, but you don't see their fanbases being whiny little cunts about it all the time like Lucinafaggots.

Since when do people care about Yumina?

Which FE boy would you let fuck you without a condom?

Having kids with my best friend!

>Nanjo in FEH
I didn't know I wanted this

HECTOR

Mist

>Procs Astra every other turn
>Whelps out Lex's two beautiful children
>"Less useful than Mia"
Uhm...

Lucina