For 240k+ is the Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs considered an Exotic? Would you notice this thing driving down the road? or meh

For 240k+ is the Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs considered an Exotic? Would you notice this thing driving down the road? or meh.

Pretty sure anyone would notice a wing that massive.

who wants a white one? lame

>Would you notice this thing driving down the road?
what kind if retard wouldn't?

Me

>not Ultra Violet

I mean yea.. it's nice in Ultra violet.. but it's not as classy as Sliver or White. But then again this world would be boring if everyone agreed on the same color.. etc

thats better but ill take paint to sample. which IS an option

My need for speed vibes are starting to come out..

Is this car an exotic though? and is it worth that 240k price tag?

Fair enough, I just have a massive hardon for purple cars.

Honestly I don't mind white on a GT3, the traditional GT3 color scheme is white with big red stickers after all.

>plebtaste detected

sure why not. its semantics anyway.

the price? its not like it depreciates but i wouldn't get EVERY option. some of the options are just a waste of money and dont make the car better.

Idk, i just want to make sure i'd be getting the most bang for my buck.. i'm considering the 2018 rs.. but i have no clue when it will be available.

There are rumors of the '18 RS having a manual option again, so if muh feels are a bigger factor than setting the fastest laptimes for you it's definitely worth waiting for.

If you don't notice a GT3 RS you belong to /mlp/ faggot.

Yea, the Gt3 is supposed to have the manual option.. and desu that would probably be worth more money down the road... but i just friking love Porsches Pdk... so i feel i'd get the Automatic anyways simply because i just love that Pdk... but idk, i've still got a lot of time to think before i drop 250k or however much it might cost on anything. The Huracan had my attention for a little bit.. but as soon as i dropped the money for it the value would shoot down... unlike the Gt3 Rs.. so idk haha.

Was next to a purple one a few days ago in traffic, the driver looked like a white rastafarian, wonder what business he is into. Almost identical to this pic.

Honest to god, for 240k all I see is another Porche. Not saying that's a bad thing in the slightest, but for that money I'd want something more exclusive, something that stands out more

Like?

A gallardo or something

On of my further away neighbours has one. The sound it makes is pretty glorious.

austin lawyer

Yeah definately would notice don't see many porsches around here

But it makes no sense. Historically, white paint is the poor people's colour, since the cars used to come out of factory like this.

>Porsche

>Poor people

Pick one

>$240,000
>Audi with a bodykit
>Expensive Audi with a bodykit
>PS3 on wheels Version 2.5
>Discontinued Snek

Not too many good options unless you go to cars from 5-7 years ago

Saving up for a 986 atm
t. poorfag

Better than a Volkswagen with a bodykit

Which is why it looks so unbelievably stupid.

You know what i mean though still. Porsche is usually the Doctors of Lawyers car.. Even though there is till the inbetween type Porsches any poor fag can own.. but still.

I would take a white or blue one.

i thought the gt3 was already the track 911 car, but i didn't know there is the rs version too?
can someone pls explain the 911 line up?

Carrera: "base" 911, pretty comfy tourer
Carrera 4: regular 911 with AWD added in
Carrera (2)S: bigger, more powerful engine, stiffer chassis, more options standard, basically "more Carrera"
Carrera 4S: same as above, but now with AWD and some cases Turbo-style widebody
Carrera GTS: Some GT3 parts but not fully track-focused, more of a Carrera (2)S with a sportier edge
Turbo: AWD, more power because of bigger turbos, widebody, supercar-rivaling performance in a grand touring package
Turbo S: more power, more standard, the usual fare for "S" models really
GT3: useable for a daily but can be tracked without a problem, powerful naturally aspirated engine
GT3 RS: leaning more towards road-legal track car than track-ready road car at this point, basically a lighter, meaner GT3
GT2: take a Turbo S, remove the AWD, boost the power and make the chassis less focused on comfort and more focused on handling
GT2 RS: Take GT2, add GT3 RS chassis, boost power even further and enjoy the utter madness

Side note, the GT2 and GT2 RS aren't out yet but are supposedly coming soon.

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

I hope that they do the GT1 again someday.

Anyway, I don't consider any flavor of 911 to be exotic. There's simply too fucking many of them around, and everyone drives them like a grandma, so if I pass a GT3 RS or see one rolling down the street, I probably won't notice or care. I don't think that anyone does. A Ferrari or Lambo has a better chance at scoring looks, but I suspect that if you park pic related next to a newer Italian supercar, it might just generate more interest.