I smacked off a my first car mirror. How'd i do?

I smacked off a my first car mirror. How'd i do?
Video included.

youtu.be/5_Ecpqd7vFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=FLU5jyd6lVDsrFsk1ToPbwng
youtube.com/watch?v=GxKj_CmtHRI
youtube.com/watch?v=k2dBrv9Wpkg
my.mixtape.moe/bpwnmt.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6DBKJs3DRaQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good enough to report it to the San Francisco PD

Would have ran you/that guy over instantly

No, he was stopped at a red light

Bikers (scooter riders) wouldn't give him any room to move over

Of course it's a phoneposter.

very nice.

It's always fucktards on single cylinder bikes too

Shitty bike shitty person

you're the fag with the 10k golden monkey, right?

youtube.com/playlist?list=FLU5jyd6lVDsrFsk1ToPbwng

Also: DUDE WEED LMAO, weebshit, and compilations of other bikers being faggots and "epic Veeky Forums webms."

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=GxKj_CmtHRI

>guy needs to switch lanes
>bikers won't let him
>let's hit his mirror
>that'll show him for trying to turn

What third world shithole do you live in where people drive like this?

That's San Francisco

Never mind I thought OP was in the prius. It's just him and his scooter buddies being retarded. OP, you drive like you live in Thailand. Die as soon as possible.

Is that a gay pride parade

I ride like an absolute mad cunt but I hope you get wrapped up in a guard pillar one day.

>no gloves

When your butt buddy that you're giving a ride to cock grabs and surprises you, I would love to see the aftermath of your hands after going down on that bitch bike of yours. Post that instead

>how to get shot by an angry Mexican

Lots of prius taxi drivers up in here gettin triggered as fuck.

wow go you. I hope you have life insurance cus if you did that to anybody i know you will get ran down and killed.

>Those mirrors
>Acting like a retarded faggot
Makes sense

at first i though tthis wasn't op and he was just baiting but then i looked at the rest of the posts and now im not sure.

either way thats the gayest shit i ever saw

If he was stopped at a redlight, then why swerve without any turn indicator to the right nearly knocking people off their bikes while flipping everyone off!?!?

this is definitely OP. he posted that faggy golden monkey of his, as well as his shitty 3 corollas as seen in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2dBrv9Wpkg

Wow!! Way to look at the other videos on the channel, user. You must be a hacker with skills like that!

way to suck a thousand cocks, op
you must be a huge faggot with skills like that

or maybe you're just an attention whoring retard.

>drives a piece of shit
>vandalizes other people's vehicles

Seems about right.

I've never seen a grown man ride a single cylinder bike. It's all piss poor teenagers and a couple hipster girls in their early 20s.

>slapping a mirror

hows that wrist

If your gonna switch lanes then use a turn signal.
When large groups of bikers ride through like this I dont understand people in cars who wont let them just pass without trying to knock them off. After 2 minutes they passed you and you never see them again.
But instead you swerve at them flip them off and stop in the middle of both lanes and you need a new mirror.

>uploading videos of yourself doing illegal shit
This always ends well. You kids are so goddamn stupid nowadays.

>Be on highway, approaching the city
>Lane splits from two to one
>Bikefag comes screaming past everybody on the shoulder
>Be legit mad because I know I'm gonna have to deal with him in about 5 seconds
>The lane gets so tight that I know he won't be able to squeeze through
>Sure enough he comes screaming by and, by the time he reaches me, is stuck tailgating me
>Can hear him revving his bike like an autistic retard, as if I'm gonna pull over and let 40 some aught cars behind me go as well as him
>Be getting into the city, and reach a stoplight
>Guy pulls up next to me and kicks my mirror
>Put the car in park and get out, because I wanted his plates for if he ran/I wanted to beat his ass
>Out of one of the parking lots near us I hear sirens
>See a cop come rolling out of the nearby lot, coming near us
>Tells bikefag to stop and pull over
>Bikefag flips him off and goes to get back on his bike
>Kick his bike over and wrestle him to the ground as the cop comes over to arrest him for vandalizing my car
>Cop pulls his helmet off to take him back to the car
>The guy has got the shaved sides, a scraggly fag beard, and 2 inch gauges
>laugh heartily as the cop slams him into the cruiser and I pull into the nearby lot with him to get the fag's insurance info

346 Cameo Dr Danville CA is where this toolbag lives.

autism supercop Mk II?

I don't care, I just think he should use better opsec if he's going to do illegal shit online.

thot patrol special forces recon

>Danville
I smell daddy money.

Based

Looking at the other videos the person posted, OP has a bunch of shitboxes stacked deep, could live with a bunch of roommates.

The type of dickhead that gives motorcyclists a bad name. You dipshit squids ride your motorcycles once a year only when it is 75 degrees Fahrenheit with no cross wind. And yet, you still think you are hardcore motorcyclists, with your chest protection, and sans arm armor or gloves. You are just the same as any pathetic SJW and will only attack when in a group of friends. The type of pussy that feels like he can do no wrong when he is with his squad. I'd like to see you pull that shit when you are alone.

>This channel was closed and is no longer available.

>youtube.com/playlist?list=FLU5jyd6lVDsrFsk1ToPbwng
lulz he made it private. Fuckk... I should've screen capped.

Faggot op got DOXED

My sides.

no, he closed the whole channel kek

There was a comment saying it would be added to a compilation, so someone has a copy.

Someone wtf update me

someone got his address from his other videos, OP panicked and closed his channel

Saw the Cameo drive street sign, then just walked back a bit with google maps until I found the matching mailbox post.

I got them

I left a rather rude remark in the comment section for him, that probably did it.

God bless you user, it's due to people like you that I continue to post on this site after all these years.

who should we tell? the local PD or the cab company who's likely looking for him?

both of them

Terminator voice: "All."

>OP BTFO
>Still has his thread up

The video is set clearly in SE Asia but he lives in CA? dont understand desu

bane voice: with no survivors

Those boat people get around.

look at the cab company name on the prius.

I was just looking at the bus passing by on the left at the start
lmfao

I live in SF and some biker punched my rear quarter panel leaving linear dents and shit on my brand new 2017 car, costs more than a mirror to fix.

I have a dashcam but didn't get his plate, I don't think he had one.

I've never hated motorcyclists more in my life. Motorcyclists are narcissists, the loud look-at-me vehicle, the entitlement attitude of I can go between lanes, I can suckerpunch you and run away pussy attitude. Srsly why are motorcycles even allowed? It's just a sign of a shitty person

post the video, Veeky Forums clearly is good at finding these fuckers

>I live in SF
you deserved it.

Wait what
I got here too late, is this the fag with that hideous obnoxious golden bike?

That is correct.

Same. Webms pls

mega dot nz/#F!sD40FbKA!6g1ELdCK7aNh_YedAYSBFQ

The mirror on is in there. The rest are uploading

yeah he's the fag with the 10k golden monkey, and with the 3 ae86 coupes.

>Youtuber has closed their account

Bah ha ha ha btfo

I mean I'm no pro, but what did he think was going to happen?

like you do some dickass shit then post it on Veeky Forums linking directly to your account... why?

It is Daedalus flying too close to the anonsun. He falls from the heights of his arrogance into the sea of keyed car despair, purchases curtains and dogs.

feels bad :(

I see them all the time, If you count scooter.

But they're abject failures of society, that's why they ride them.

You know the KLR650 and DR650 are two of the best selling bikes of all time right?

These people dont ride motorcycles. Thats why they are defending almost knocking people off their bikes over a 100$ mirror.

Jesus, that's a big fucking cylinder.

I ride a GSX-600F, and if one of you little faggots hits my car's mirror I'm going to chase you down and shoot you.

To be fair, the motorcyclists are in a lane splitting pride parade down SF. Flowing around both sides of a taxi trying to GTFO the way is fucking dumb and the riders were in the wrong.

put your videos back up, fagtron.

Mega dot nz/#F!sD40FbKA!6g1ELdCK7aNh_YedAYSBFQ

The term "thumper" has fallen a long way, for sure.
You can feel the piston kicking if you WOT and lug it.

Is it wrong that I'm masturbating to this?

People that live in areas where fags do this should start fastening razor blades around the edges of their mirrors.

my.mixtape.moe/bpwnmt.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=6DBKJs3DRaQ&feature=youtu.be

another one

Nice mirrors. Was it Pride parade day?

Funny how he scurries behind other moped fags after slapping the mirror, all of which had the decency not to go autismal and damage other peoples property.

OP, damaging other peoples property is a dare, don't hide behind innocents after inciting something. You're no better than the guys who punch people in the back of the head and run away at nightclubs.

Doing God's work user.

Wow you fucked up big time, OP

I'm 29 and ride a DR650, my friend is 26 and just bought a WR250R. Then again, dual sport riders are a little different from most street bike riders...

Try again cuck. I've had bikes that are banned in your country until you're 45 years old and pay the requires Jizya.

>bikes that are banned
>USA
uh

This is how people in SF and Portland act on bicycles too. But the bicyclesis rip Prius drivers out of the car and beat them in the street.

Drunk posting has led to many calamities.

>rides too much of a faggot bike to just rev-bomb their mirrors off
OP you're a total chocolate-bum homosex faggot saddle-sniffer ;) kill yourself.

Yeah, they're obnoxious cunts, and the smaller their engine the bigger cunts they are

Put street tires on and they become the biggest cunts in the world. So cuntish they think their motorcycle belongs on footpaths, on one wheel, because it's a dirtbike with street tires and is somehow better for doing wheelies and jumping over curbs than a regular motorcycle with 2+ cyllinders. Really, they're just compensating for how fucking garbage their bike is.

Because they're californians, and you put absolutely no limits on lane filtering so bikers feel entitled instead of regulated. Seriously, riding between lanes at the speed limit is legal when traffic is going half that speed limit? Any biker splitting through traffic moving faster than 20mph is a safety issue for everyone, so lane splitting should be restricted accordingly and enforced by cops on slimmed down R1s who train by doing track days.

Anyone with CA plates or a harley davidson logo on their motorcycle is asking to be ran off the road before they do something

>all this on a moped
keke. op is a faggot and deserves to crash and lose a ton of skin

reupload it you guys
i want to see this retard in motion

>because it's a dirtbike with street tires and is somehow better for doing wheelies and jumping over curbs than a regular motorcycle with 2+ cyllinders.

Ummm yeah? Have you ever ridden a dirtbike compared to a street bike? Totally different ergonomics, suspension, and ground clearance lets you do shit you simply couldnt on a normal bike. Not to mention they are made to crash without damage

You sound really aggressive for some reason, can you tell me where the man on the dual sport touched you?