What would be more fun/a better daily? A fun 5k dual sport motorcycle or a shitty 5k cage- i mean car?

What would be more fun/a better daily? A fun 5k dual sport motorcycle or a shitty 5k cage- i mean car?

I need something to daily since i got rid of my shitty v6 "muscle" car.

>when i say got rid of i mean i crashed it

Learned my lesson though.

>learned my lesson
>considers a motorcycle as DD
really mad me think
>more fun/a better daily
those are two opposite qualities

i know

which is more important though

And how did i not learn my lesson by wanting a bike?

I crashed out of pure negligence

limit your choice to all the cars that suit you practically (number of seats/doors, hauling space, ride comfort/noise level, fuel economy)
the pick the funnest out of the ones that tick all the boxes
motorcycles are ridiculously unpractical in every way unless you live somewhere like paris where traffic is hell and parking a car takes half your day

When stacey is late for work and kills you at a stoplight while doing her makeup, youll be glad you got the bike. Please buy the bike so evolution can take its course. Also it sounds like your getting a bike regardless of what we tell you. Have fun being scraped off the road you faggot

how is it impractical

You really think im going to take advice from some fucking pedophile weeaboos? And let you make all my decisions for me? Stupid cage cuck. Sperg more

>'stacey'
>thinks anyone would ever listen to his autistic underage frogfaggot reeeing

this

cage cucks btfo itt

>how is it impractical
okay I thought I was giving advice to an adult, disregard my previous post

Explain it. Dont just say something is something without explaining how it is something, you retarded idiot cage cuck.

Cage cucks BTFO eternally

>explain to me that water is wet
>samefagging underage retard
>'cage cucks'
here's a (you). hope that helps with the autism

not an argument stay btfo dumb cage cuck

enjoy your shitty box on wheels cuck

I own 2 motorcycles and a pickup truck. Motorcycles are definitely more fun when you just want to go out riding around but they are MUCH more impractical than a car/truck any other time.

You won't be able to haul much on a motorcycle so you'll be limited on what you can buy at any store (groceries, furniture, anything that comes in a big fucking box). You won't be able to carry more than one other person on a motorcycle and if you do carry a passenger then you need to haul around an extra helmet and gear. You'll either need to find someplace to stow all of your fucking gear wherever you go or be a squid and risk losing half your skin when you crash. Your hair will be a mess wherever you go. In the summer your clothes will be covered in bugs and sweat wherever you go. You will get rained on. If you live in a place where lane splitting is illegal then you will sit in traffic and believe me, sitting in traffic on a motorcycle on a hot summer's day is a miserable experience. People won't see you and will pull out in front of you and try to merge into you constantly. The list goes on and on.

I ride my bikes for fun and use my pickup for everything else. If I could only have one vehicle then it would have 4 wheels because I'm not able to maintain a house and yard if I can't haul building supplies, large appliances, lawn mowers, etc.

Are you seriously fucking asking him how a motorcycle is inconvenient? You actually might be retarded.

Think for like 10 seconds about all the shit that sucks to do in a motorcycle than a car. Like moving anything at all. Or driving someone somewhere. Or how much easier it is for it to get stolen. Or how much it sucks to ride when there's weather. Or how much more dangerous it is. Or how some drive through a don't allow motorcycles. Or literally anything you use a fucking car for.

Ask fucking anyone with a motorcycle if it works as a DD they will look at you like you have a third arm.

I dont haul anything. It would mainly be for me going to work and college. If i ever needed to carry a bunch of shit, ill call a cab, or pay a friend.

What are backpacks

Rain isnt acid. It wont kill me

>being a little weenie cuck

Lol cagers

>pedophile weeaboos trying to stop me from having fun

lol cage niggers btfo itt

If you live in an apartment and literally never need to haul anything bigger than what you can stuff into a backpack then a motorcycle wouldn't be too terrible for your only vehicle I guess.

3k civic.

This is my thought process. Glad we're eye to eye.

What kind of motorcycles do you own?

Slow boring not fun and slow and gay
>sitting in a cuck cage

DR650 and FZ1

What made you choose a dr over the xr and klr?

As of now, i plan on getting a dr or klr. But ill probably just go with whatever is cheapest/closest.

Sweet choice of bike, btw.

>they keep replying to le ebin trolling 13 year old

cagecuck btfo and angery

KLR is heavier and less powerful than the DR and has a liquid cooling system that is one more thing to possibly go wrong if it gets dropped -- if you drop it on a trail and a stick goes through the radiator then you're done riding for the day. Also, newer KLR's have weird plastic fairings that break easily. The XR is better off road and is a little lighter than the DR but the engine isn't as reliable when cruising for extended times at higher highway speeds (in TX our interstates go up to 85 mph speed limits) and has some overheating issues so most people end up adding an oil cooler which the DR has in its stock form. The DR also has a bit more aftermarket shit available for it than the XR does. If I was planning on doing more offroad riding then I would've gotten the XR but I usually ride on the pavement and hit the occasional unpaved rural road or forest service / fire road.

Why the fuck did you create a car vs bike thread if your mind is already set and you want to decide which bike to buy?
>lul kek assblasted cucks btfo!!!
Get fucking asscancer, autistic faggot. This board is shit because of mentally handicapped retards like you.
t. XSR900 owner

Thanks for the extremely thorough answers youve given me. I appreciate it.

I'll probably go with the xr or the dr, then. Unless i find an extremely cheap klr.

lol stay angery and btfo nigger boy lol

>implying i would let pedophile weeaboos make my decisions for me

haha

There's nothing really wrong with the KLR, it's the most popular 650 dual sport by far and has more accessories / mods than either the DR or the XR. It's very reliable after you do a couple of fixes and many of them go over 50k miles with just routine maintenance. Honestly, you can't really go wrong with the KLR, DR, or XR. None of them are going to be super powerful, none of them are going to be a ton of fun if you try to take them over rough off-road terrain, all of them will let you load them down like a pack mule and take you wherever you want to go on an adventure.

Thanks lad. Hopefully i can meet someone irl as knowledgeable as you are about these things

>cagecucks btfo and left in tears, pissing themselves, sad and angery that they are cucks and caged

>cager cucks too btfo to even attempt a retort

haha

>cagers literally crying and btfo

Motorcycles are secondary vehicles, unless you're autistic as fuck, you have a car or truck first.

>unless youre a real man

Fixed that 4 u, cage cuck! Haha! Hahahaha!

>crashed an anemic, underpowered, gutless pile of garbage

v6 trashstangs & shitmaros are so weak that it takes a massive amount of retardation to crash one.
if you found a way to crash literally one of the biggest piles of shit in the automotive world, i don't think you deserve to drive anything else, ever.

walk like the worthless degenerate you are.

>mfw a biker gets mulched by Kelly-Stacey-Ann in her husband's white X6 on the way to starbucks

Cagers btfo itt

stay btfo
stay btfo

>Ask fucking anyone with a motorcycle if it works as a DD they will look at you like you have a third arm.
As someone that had a motorcycle as a DD for over a year, you're talking out your ass. The only time it's impractical is if you need to haul shit or other people, which assuming the low price point OP has, I doubt he'll be doing. As A -> B transport, it's fucking fine.
Or as you said, weather. But rain can be dealt with if you're not a wimp.
But for the most part, if there's traffic in his area, then it becomes miles MORE practical than a car would be. And I have never seen a single place that doesn't allow motorcycles.

I DD my motorcycle hear round with no problems. Then again, I live in the paradise of sunny California. It cuts down on traffic time too. ;)

I can take my girlfriend in the pillion, or worst case, I drive her car.

Look, more smart people.

Cage cucks on suicide watch.

>his only vehicle is a motorcycle

>hes a tripnigger in a weeaboo pedophile concentraion camp

sperg more

You already crashed a car. Wiping out on a bike sucks even more. If you're lucky it's just scraped fairings and a busted mirror and you're on your way, if you aren't, you are fucking hanging out with a catalytic converter under some fuckwad's crossover.

Rode a cbr600f4i for a few years, I can name more than one incident where people just decided to merge into a lane I was already occupying. You have to pretty much be frosty all the time. It's mentally tiring.

A car you can kick back and chill the fuck out with. Far less wind noise, less body fatigue.

Just buy both poorfag.

Motorcycles in cali is a completely different story. In socal certain places will actually rain maybe three weeks or less the whole year.

I'm talking about snow or constantly rainy weather like in Seattle or something. Also I'm clearly talking about DDing a motorcycle with no option of a car, which I am not talking out of my ass I have met people, or at least a person, who regrets using a motorcycle as the only mode of transport.

I DD my DRZ400SM.
It's a lot of fun, I just worry about it eventually rusting from leaving it out in the rain at work.

>gets run over by literally anyone
>one leg is mince with crunchy bone chunks
>don't be a wimp! walk it off!

the secret is to not get run over

I crashed out of negligence and stupidity. I learned my lesson, so fuck off with that, cuck.

just get something fast enough to kill you when you wrap it around a tree next time, idiot.

what can you even store in that little tail bag?

Stay mad cage cuck kek

I want a motorcycle, but not where i live. I'm not about to drive one around all these tards, in this heat.

There is a really good point here I came ITT to make, and even though it's a troll thread I'll make it for any legit people still reading.

> you have to be mentally frosty all the time

The back half of this true statement is you shouldn't ride when tired/tipsy/sick etc. My bike sat all winter despite good riding weather because life has had me btfo and it just wasn't safe for me to get on.

I know most of you are young invincible pricks but the truth is you barely need to be conscious to operate a cager, whereas you need to be on your adderal A game to ride, and you might still get fucked because the truth is you barely need to be conscious to operate a cager.

>this is a troll thread

How?

OP says
> bike or car?
Then shits on anyone who says car

>calls people cucks
>totalled his v6 'muscle car'
You can save a lot of money with a bus pass. If you want the authentic motorcycle experience you can take a belt sander and apply it to parts of you body.

OP is a no bike wannabe. OP can go fuck himself.

What a sad, strange little thread

Stay btfo cagecuck

Stay btfo

Sperg more

Cars are cuck cages

>crashes his car
>now wants a motorcycle
You realize when you crash the motorcycle you're not going to walk away from it right?

i crashed on purpose

stay btfo

>cager cucks sperging out this badly

suicide watch in effect

Buy an R1, I think it would be a great starter bike for you. When you go in to get your new license with a motorcycle endorsement, be sure to make it clear that you are an organ donor.

>being THIS mad and angery and BTFO

hahahahahaha screenshotted! Stay mad!

>yfw stuck in clogged traffic while i lane split on the way to your gfs house to fuck her in the vagina

At least do it with a supersport, not some pussy ass dual sport.

sperg more nobike cuck

I have a bike. What do you ride?