I know Veeky Forums hates people who smoke in their cars, but do you make an exception for cigar smokers?

I know Veeky Forums hates people who smoke in their cars, but do you make an exception for cigar smokers?

I don't make an exception for anyone
You don't smoke or you gtfo, I'm not going to let a cancer victim stink up my car

Cigars smell even worse...

Only vape.

Cigars taste nice, but they don't smell nice. Pipes do. Smoking in your car is retarded in any case.

I really don't care as long as the ash isn't in the car.

Only big daddy scotty is allowed to smoke in my car, and only if he smokes into the intake to find leaks

Nobody is allowed to smoke, vape, eat or drink (except water) in my car.

This. Dudes have all switched to vape and I smoke weed myself so I'm not super anal. Cigarettes do smell incredibly gross and linger for days but the only people who ride in my car that still smoke are a couple girls who usually give me road head so the smell reminds me of that.

I only smoke cigars while driving, blunts as a passenger.

Anything else isn't classy.

Enjoy dick cancer

>smoking in a car is classy
Wait until your car smells like shit, then its not so classy

Do people still smoke cigarettes? I can't remember the last time I saw someone smoking a cigarette.

Lmao, kill yourself you fucking autist.

Smoking anything is degenerate.

>doing anything I don't approve of is degenerate

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

On the whole, no, the Shit they put in cigarettes smells way worse, in general cigars are sweeter in smell.

No. I'd make an exception for Vaping though.

>wanting your car full of shit

Retard

vape lyfe

for realsies tho

no stank

No smoking at all in my car. Vapes are okay. Food and drink is also fine as long as it isn't messy.

>MFW this thread.

Autistic pussy.

I do occasionally smoke cigarettes/weed in gf's shitbox fiesta. The smell doesn't stay if you don't smoke constantly.

Is cool senpai, were going to quit smoking together once I get out of the army

If i have the top off sure why not

I just vape. The smell fades quickly and if it doesn't, it only smells like strawberry waffles instead of ass.

Sure you will welfare queen

I bet you smoke cock

Do vapers genuinely think their Faggot scented vape juice smells better than cigs? Wow

It does.

Without a doubt.

no problem with cigars, they smell great!

You people are austists. I smoke in my car, not only cigarettes but also crack, meth, and black tar. I eat in it, drink in it. Overall its still clean and smells nice..

Yes! Because it does. In what world do you think the smell of burning paper, leaves, tar, and just out right burnt ass smells better than lemon strawberry scented water vapor? IT's practically an inhalable air freshener.

How doesn't it?

I don't even vape m8 but ciggy smell in a car is pretty grubby

I let people smoke in my car with the windows down, and there's never a lingering smell.

>be me
>work at car dealership as a service driver
>repeat customer comes in with his 3 year old V8 camaro
>absolute dope fiend
>customer smokes so much weed there is resin build up on the windshield
>roaches in ash tray
>roaches in cup holder
>roaches under the seat
>ash everywhere
>smells like dead skunk ass
>so much ash and resin build up on interior of car console electronics were shorting out
>Customer get's into fender bender
>customer leaves car at dealership for body shop repair estimate
>insurance adjuster comes to inspect vehicle
>adjuster opens door and sits inside car
>adjuster instantly vacates car coughing because weed smell is that bad
>Damage not bad. needs new fender and bumper cover + paint to match. estimated $1500 repair at dealership ates
>adjuster works his voodoo
>Between the body damage, the miles, the shorting out electronics and the weed smell 3 year old V8 Camaro get's totaled totaled

Weed literally totaled a V8 camaro.

You realise water makes stains as well, right?

What do you drive?

Yellow toothed cigarette smoker detected

>driving down the highway
>catch a whiff of bubblegum
>eventually pass a wrx that's hitting the off ramp
>this nigga vape game so strong I could smell it 4 car lengths back doing highway speed
Yea but I'm sure it doesn't stink up your car

I don't mind, just roll the window down if it aint a blunt or a black.