What would have happened if Himmler lead the Reich instead of Hitler?

What would have happened if Himmler lead the Reich instead of Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it would have been even more autistic

FPBP

>that story about Himmler being given command of two Wehrmacht divisions late in the war and ending up most of his time sitting in his command car and getting four hour long massages
kek

All non-manlets and all non-weak-chinned people would be in the gas chambers with the Jews.

OP's fake / imaginary Holocaust quote was brought to you by the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

To learn the truth about the Holocaust, watch these videos that were made by a Jewish holocaust historian:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0

youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4

Nazi Germany was the original Beta Uprising

He looks asian.

fuck off stormfag

Do you really think that the men in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

look Beta?

>fuck off stormfag

No, you fuck off, Israeli Global Hasbara, I'm watching you shitpost on Veeky Forums right now in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9C5mKvYhKw

not the soldiers or the general population

it's not like the Red army was a Jewish army, despite a lot of the leadership, ergo Communism, being Jewish

This is the type of autism I was refering to here

notice how is little bird brain is fascinated by theatrical nature of a 1930s military parades+"epic" music.

stormfags are schizos

am I hasbracadabra too because I think you're retarded?

Sounds like a fake quote, I couldn't find a primary source on it.

>Hitler
Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece

>Roehm
Fat, faggot

>Goring
Morbidly obese, owned a luxurious estate where he participated in obscene orgies

>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a batallion of gypsies, POWs, mental patients and convicted rapists who participated in monumental savagery

>Himmler
Wewuzian pagan occultist, muslim lover

>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy

>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet

>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer

>Wessel
Lived together with a literal brothel whore, was most likely her pimp

>Mengele
Creepy sociopathic fuck

>Rosenberg
Another wewuzian pagan occultist who preached ""Positive Christianity"" with Nordic Jesus, planned to eliminate Christianity altogether (including banning the Bible and replacing all crucifixes with swastikas)
Was probably like 1/4th German too.

>Keitel
"His sycophancy was well known in the army, and he acquired the nickname 'Lakeitel', a pun on his name (in German, the word 'Lakai' means 'lackey')."
"General Ludwig Beck complained that he was incapable of giving Hitler the reality of the situations and was an extremely poor tactician whose decisions were motivated more by ensuring his own survival rather than that of the troops. Marshal Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist labeled him as nothing more than a "stupid follower of Hitler", and most commanders went out of their way to ignore his orders"

>Rust
"Considered by many to be mentally unstable, Rust would spuriously create new regulations and then repeal them just as quickly."
Also believed non-Aryans couldn't do science properly and trashed the theory of relativity etc

>Ribbentrop
Quite probably the worst diplomat in modern history, literally hated by everyone but Hitler because he was a master asskisser like Keitel.

"If I post a Jewish source denying the Holocaust that makes it more legitimate"

"Haha your sources are wrong because they are Jewish :^)"

this

holy shit

Is this from The Master Plan?

What about Speer?

he was probably one of the few normal there kek

All this really proves is how self-deluded Hitler was, and frankly he missed the point. Could it not be evidence of the superiority of the Germanic peoples to point how quickly they outpaced the "Romans and Greeks" who had the headstart? No, Germans had to be peerless Mary Sues from start to finish in his mind. Fuckwit.

no, not really. After all, it took europe more than 1000 years to return to the level of economic and social development of the Antonine Empire after the Teutons crashed it empire with no survivors in the 5th & 6th century (with the greeks playing the part of the CIA).

>Teutons crashed it

>be German
>destroy Europe

>one is from today while the other is a recreation of something from the 7th century

>implying that Germany won't ally with Scandinavians and Russian nationalists and get all of that land back plus more after the EU collapses some time before the year 2100

Himmler was probably one of the few ranking nazi officials who was actually low IQ.

I don't think its fair to shit on him because he was a chicken farmer but most of the stuff he did was not smart. The SS had smart people in it but he was a guy who was given the power of life and death and put in charge of a lot of money and he wasted alot of life and money. In the end he betrayed Hitler.

Honestly hitler should ahve gassed him first.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>"No enemy bomber can reach the Ruhr. If one reaches the Ruhr, my name is not Göring. You may call me Meyer." -Hermann Meyer