PlayStation Vita General 2960 - No more Fools Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss trailer
youtu.be/0VHA6cVRU58

>April Fools’ Day 2017 compilation
gematsu.com/2017/03/april-fools-day-2017

>Gaijinworks Shares English Draft of Summon Night 6’s Full-Color Manual
dualshockers.com/2017/03/31/summon-nig

>Blue Reflection Launch Trailer
youtu.be/0VHA6cVRU58

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 details Dressing Room,White Album 2 and Utawarerumono DLC
gematsu.com/2017/03/dungeon-travelers-2-2-details-dressing

>Touhou Genso Maroku W and Gundemoniums announced
gematsu.com/2017/03/touhou-genso-maroku-w

>Atelier Sophie Gets Free Story DLC
dualshockers.com/2017/03/30/atelier-sophie-gets-free-story

>Omega Labyrinth Z details
gematsu.com/2017/03/omega-labyrinth-z-details-marika-mi

>Eight minutes of Blue Reflection gameplay with character designer Mel Kishida
youtu.be/HZ3TBCmbwJo

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 second trailer
youtu.be/2c5aRuYQ1i8

>The PSN Maintenance on April 3 Will Last For 1 Hour
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/03/29/psn-mainte

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lslK86-AtPc
youtube.com/watch?v=SaoO-MJj4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukc1G3tfpBU
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to have fun.

Don't sleep

youtu.be/lslK86-AtPc

Just reposting this for sake of discussion.

I wonder if that same kind of play is possible with the other characters

The closest I've come to found are these videos ad the guys playing it are still far below that dude's league.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaoO-MJj4_U

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukc1G3tfpBU

I can play at that level with most characters. Ranka, the Bitch, and the Pig are the only exceptions. The key really is just swapping R and X so that you can easily keep your dash constantly charged,

It's also really easy to phantom delude against that jump attack. It's how I was finally able to beat that annoying ass challenge.

Ever find yourself with a game you have one last trophy for to plat, but never want to play it again?

yes

I'm only able to keep that level of momentum with Mirei but based on my time with the other characters, I don't think you can get quite the same level with Mana and Koharu since their combo strings are shorter and can't be as easily cancelled.

Rogue Legacy because fuck that stupid 15 death trophy and Project Diva f 2nd because fuck grinding those requests, I just want to play a rhythm game.

I think I'm one trophy away from the Rebirth 1 plat, but A. I'm not a platfag and B. It's something to do with Nepgear, so I'll never do it.

No, I don't care about trophies. I only go for plats in games that I love and want to keep playing but have thoroughly beaten otherwise. If I really dislike a game, I wouldn't even notice that I was only one trophy away.

I think you can with basically any character that is relatively fast, hence why Pig and Ranka are exceptions for me.

Ace Combat Infinity. Not much of a platter through.

Muramasa
I need to beat the game on fury mode

You got 100 million credits but not nepgear?

Reminder that you can get Bunny Must Die in english if you have a JP account.

Any day now

Ranka is pretty fast herself though

C´mon user. What trophies are you missing?

Man that was great

Half way through the Salt & Sanctuary port.
So far it's just as good as the original.
Wish it had co-op though.
Shocked there aren't more souls-likes on the Vita.

Congratulations!
Who was best girl?

Calilica

Her attacks just seem really slow to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c

I just don't understand how Momodora IV hasn't been ported yet. It would be perfect on Vita.

Just to defeat quasar and then owe rent.

>That Sophie DLC story boss

Shit is harder than Luard, now I have upgrade my defense via skill points and duplicate Flugels to enhance my armor, hopefully it wont rekt me instantly again.

>tfw i'm trying to play this but the plot is shit and the english va makes it worse
SSD spoiled me.

Quasar isn't that hard user. Just get some decent healer and keep healing and keeping up buffs. Or just cheese it with Cross Fix + Rage mode Mars.

I did that, it was actually pretty fun, go for it

Infamous 1 the person who came up with the last trophy should be shot.

Nah, Ranka is among the fastest characters in the game. In a lot of senses she's like a faster Daidouji

I still don't get why Yomawari has a trophy for fifty hours of gameplay.

Nah, she is really slow, but I get the feeling that we are basing it off of different things.

Also, I hated playing as Daidouji and much preferred Rin.

Nah, she's fast.

Can you jump off the ledge into that town?

If so I'm buying this game now.

You can't jump that ledge no

She is slow. An attack might start fast but it does like one hit and takes forever to finish. Characters like Vio, Koharu, and Rinka just blow her out of the water. Not counting the DLC characters, Koharu and Rinka are probably the two best in the game and just absolutely rape everything. (Vio is still my favorite though.)

Maybe one day

Nah
I wish the next VD allows you to explore the island. I love exotic settings.

>Occasionally peek in this thread, because it has such neat pictures and games posted.
>Never can stay because of a fear of spoilers.

This sucks.

Reach the true

What spoilers user?

Anyone wanna play freedom wars??

What? That is only true when you are charging her attacks, is precisely because she does single hits at the time that she's a fast character. It helps that you can loop her basic combo for a while.

I'm not sure I agree about Rinka and Koharu being the best characters though. Rinka lacks power and Koharu lacks speed. Personally I'd put Momo and first, then Koharu and Rinka in third place. Or if we count DLC, Mirei would be second.

Sure.

Shit sorry I just got into an event where you find Beatrice OR the first time you go look so give me a little while to get through this bit

I watching wrestlemania right now, but I can play with you in 4 to 5 hours from now.

Go ahead user. I'll be checking out the stuff I have and whatnot.

>not charging her attacks
It's like her entire point.

That said, against most enemies you aren't even going to be on the ground most of the time, and koharu is better with better for basic attacks too. She just has more range and more hits per strike, which is better for mooks, and you don't want to be on the ground against named enemies anyway.

No idea. I just know that by now the games I want to play are years old, and most people on here know the endings to games/discuss them casually. No offense to anyone.

mishishi

Name a few of them.

I'm game

Make a room and I Will join in

in the middle of the mission right now

So who's making the room? Otherwise I'll do it.

I wouldn't say charging is Ranka's entire point (that would be Manpukumaru'a) since not using them is an entirely viable tactic. Plus, Ranka has one of the best air game in the roster thanks to the way her attacks work.

I've actually found myself faring better against bosses by keeping the combat ground focused and using air attacks only to build up heat.

Demon Gaze, MeiQ, DT2, any of the SK titles, VD. Others, but those are what come to mind first, and I have set up to order.

I went ahead and created the room.

Vitagen
Pass: 7777

Let's kouken!

That's your main problem then. You can complete rekt bosses with air combat. You can completely shut them down, leaving them unable to do anything.

For example when one of the non-god bosses go into there invincibility mode, I just use that chance to take the fight to the sky. I can use it to build full drive and gauges without killing, while at the same time completely locking down their ability to fight back, so I can eventually get the full strip finish, just for the hell of it.

It's even more ridiculous against pillar gods. Only time you should really touch the ground when fighting a pillar god is after you knock them over by breaking an orb.

Joining in now, any missions fine, and We should wait for others

>Benizuki had the Amaterasu mitama
The fuck? I usually expect the deity mitama to be reserved high level oni, not obtained from an AI ally.

>Just deleted it for space

FUCK

> (You)
>That's your main problem then. You can complete rekt bosses with air combat. You can completely shut them down, leaving them unable to do anything.

But where's the fun in that?

>For example when one of the non-god bosses go into there invincibility mode, I just use that chance to take the fight to the sky. I can use it to build full drive and gauges without killing, while at the same time completely locking down their ability to fight back, so I can eventually get the full strip finish, just for the hell of it.

Getting the full strip is pretty easy simply by mixing up your launchers and rushes with your combos. In fact, strippping them is my go tactic to build up synchro stocks.

>It's even more ridiculous against pillar gods. Only time you should really touch the ground when fighting a pillar god is after you knock them over by breaking an orb.

I can't argue with that but is worth noting that a full ground combo is far more damaging that an aerial one.

okay be right there

Need to reduce my sentence

Alright, 3 in. One spot open.

Getting a full strip gets much harder at higher levels because you do too much damage and will often kill them before achieving it.

>a full ground combo is far more damaging that an aerial one
Which is why you land after crumpling them by breaking an Orb.

>Ruined Cable UH quality on first mission
Nice.

Rabi-ribi?

Romancing SaGa 2?

Any day now

at this point I am going "fuck it" and donate everything I get after these kouken sessions

at this rate it will be like 300 more missions until I am free

I suck at Valkyrie Drive. I'll never get the platinum to this game.

Thank user. I'll look into CCC again.

500k years go by in an instant if you're trying to make some good ultimate weapons.

I was off of my calculations. I only needed like 30ish fights

I Would totally Love to have an Ultimate weapon of sorts

Just take it easy user, things will naturally click as you go through the game. Also, do some challenges, those are great to improve

Then make one. You can do it. Making a good weapon is a matter of knowing the steps and having enough EP for mod trimming.

You should get further in before trying to get one. Just focus on having a decent weapon for mot of the game. Only then should you worry about getting a rank 8 Late Blomer R1.

All those bullied dudes are so lucky

What weapon should I focus on?? im liking the starting Assault rifle and the starting blade

Do the phantom delude challenge. If you can complete that then you have already cleared the hardest hurdle.

>I'm liking the starting Assault rifle and the starting blade

Starting assault rifle is pretty decent in end game once its firing speed has been modified enough. Starting blade, not so much since the whole "clamp down and mash O to cut limb" takes an eternity on any post game alpha model enemy. Short swords in general become less useful in post game than spears or greatswords. You can make some work against certain enemies though since the quick charge ability lets you spam charged attacks.

Try them all out first. The AZ Katze is probably my favorite ranged weapon and a great weapon that fits every occasion.

Freedom wars really suffers from not having a expanded addition that tries to fix stuff like most all hunting games do
Also even though it has ai teammates you need to play with real humans if you want to get the harder shit done which triggers my autism

That's why this genre is fundamentally flawed.

You can definitely do any mission without having partners. They're rather difficult to do, but they're definitely doable if you don't suck ass and have the patience.

Most retributions take an eternity with AIs, and that's already once you have good weapons, before that you'll run out of time before killing everything.

I can't complete the post-story quests within the time limit
I can't kill things any faster without getting a stronger weapon but I need the materials you get from completing the missions to upgrade my weapon
the ai is so pathetic I doubt grinding enough points to upgrade them will help much
I guess it's my fault for not getting good

user, please

I just can't resist

Megumin, a tip for freedom wars:
You can use your thorn to revive allies and get ammo/item crates from a distance

was there any new info on the new god eater game besides that second teaser trailer in the stream a couple days ago?

Someone made chuuni explosion girl in FW? I don't think it was possible with the clothing options but post screenshots.