Where is the fun in daily driving a performance car if you can't legally have too much fun in it?

where is the fun in daily driving a performance car if you can't legally have too much fun in it?

>no going over the speed limit
>no excessive acceleration
>no taking fast turns
>no tires squealing
>no burnouts, even on your own property
>no "reckless driving" in general

also

>inb4 "take it to the track"
not all of us want to spend a whole day beating our engines to the brink of death, I just wanna have fun on my daily commute

>beating our engines to the brink of death

You clearly haven't been to a track before; that's not how it works. Are you not familiar with the concept of track prep and basic maintenance?

>wants to have fun
>cares about the law

lol yeah right

Go drive one and find out for yourself

This is why I'll never get a car that was designed with more than 6 cylinders in mind, because they generally have around 300 Horsepower and any more than 400 Horsepower is just fucking overkill on the street.

It may be boring to drive a fast car slow, but it's painful to drive a slow car fast if you have to stop. I'd rather drive something in between.

>needing a performance car to have fun
lol. just buy a shitbox and do all of that in it. my friend owns a fucking micra and manages to do all of those expect the first two in it.

Some of the fun of it is knowing what's just a pedal stomp away.

Also, it may be illegal to have too much fun in it, but there are plenty of situations where you may not get caught. That's another part of the thrill of one.

>implying I care about the law

>not all of us want to spend a whole day beating our engines to the brink of death

then you just don't like going fast. Also, engine will be grateful for rough ride from time to time, it's worse to eco-drive all the time and clog your exhaust system with carbon than rev it

fun car for daily commute is small, light, unstable car. Running around ~100kmph over outskirt/village roads is fun in Peugeot 106.
Also, if you don't mind suspension wear, find yourself a nice gravel road somewhere in the middle of nowhere and ride on it. You'll slide through every corner even at low speeds.

You need to understand these concepts if you're going to post on Veeky Forums.

>what are radar detectors
>what is scouting
>what are empty twisty roads in bumfuck nowhere
>what is literally anywhere in bumfuck nowhere for burnouts
>whole day beating the engine to the brink of death
What is maintaining your cooling system and oil?

Because fuck you

this

this

this

Jeremy Clarkson once mentioned a study that showed your testosterone increases when driving a fast car, even if you're not going fast in it

you're right it blows. You literally just have to do it when no one is looking.

>legally

This is why Miatas exist

This.

Having a car you can push to the limits, slightly over the legal speed is great.
Something super fast, with shitloads of grip, WTF is the point of it besides dick waving.

Can i have a quick run down on these twO fellows?

That's why you invest in a luxury car instead