>Season 3. Act 02. Creations of the Abyss
dfoneople.com/news/updates/640/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/pubhtml#

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed) (embed) (embed)

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
NoFunAllowed
NEET

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=rLwxhZYBVeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classes allowed in the Secret Magic Club:
- Witch
- Miko
Any others?

I'm going to marry Vetala!

>DnF Updates:
>dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

This should be removed from the OP of next thread since DFOG has all the updates listed in that thread (except for the 3 gays 2nds) now.

blood boy

You mean the gay club?

?

Miko's huge cock...

Dimension walker has good aoes,holds,damage,active buffs,good passive buffs,good chronicles,and even a girlfriend how can other male mages even compete?

They don't.

blood boy has aids

This.

Faggot OP really tarnishes the glory of Miko.

I love Shamanposter! She's almost as cute as Miko herself!

Thank you! Death to all the cunty haters!

When we get fpriest and you get tired of shaman on day 2, will you leave?

Huh? What makes you think I will get tired of Shaman on day 2?

I can never get tired of her since I've Shamanized and touched the Divine! You can do it to!

Me too! Everybody is capable of touching the Divine, but not everybody will!

It was really easy for me because I'm a girl! My butt hurt a lot afterwards; I wasn't expecting it to be so big!

Reminder that shamans tend to be really weird!
Weird is a lot less boring than normal!

Fucking witch mains ruined a class that isn't even here. Fuck you all.

How unusual! The Divine is immaterial!
Were you not still in the material world?

cut the gay shit kudasai

Seriously, go on a shamanic journey with a real shamanic practitioner in your area. They're like, all over the weird spectrum!

Stop.

Seriously, go on a walk off a cliff with your real body.

I have.
I tried ayahuasca in San Francisco.
It was epic!

Shamanize now with Airbears! Put "Tessa..." in your application today!

No thanks, I like my current guild.

That sounds fun with a parachute. I'd like to try base jumping!

Base jump with no chute.

You're just jealous that you could never get your meme to stick unlike Mikoposter. She didn't even have to try!
Okay! Wingsuit into a body of water!

No equipment, only falling directly onto a solid surface. And the meme was heavily forced, it's nothing to be proud of.

>12 poster's IP

Feels like /rog/ all over again.

You tell him. My Miko meme is the best, and I'm the cutest!

We've succeeded in making /dfog/'s most epic meme ever! Good job us!

shururu

gay

yo new player here. I'm trying to use this growing armor box set or whatever but the check mark box isn't open theres a line through it what does that mean?

The mikoposters are scaring people away more than neoples shitty events.

That means you don't have to select anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLwxhZYBVeQ

OHNO

oh so I get all of it? sweet! thanks bruh

Yes, no worries. Welcome to DFO.

Pretty sure that's abuse. Please treat your familiars with kindness.

What's the designated eurobeat class?

Some dumb broad in my guild got "hacked" by doing this.

>people are still getting phished
Good. Weeding out people that fall for that isn't a bad thing, even if it supports the Chinese.

You fucks still don't get it. Shaman is the perfect door for fags and degenerates, leaving Witch alone so the people with superior taste can come out of hiding and peacefully admting to liking her without being overhelmed by gays.

thanks one more stupid question. how do I navigate to where my titles are?

Too late. They're both the designated LGBT classes of the game already, especially Witches.

Hit i to open your inventory then click the book to the bottom left of your character.

Shut the fuck up fag.

thanks! sorry for retarded question.

It's fine, happy hunting.

retard

It looks like the phishers are actually trying with the mails now even if they are still poorly written

>no more boldy behemoth

Are mstrikers currently in their super strong top dps state, or is that a future update?

currently

plus they get stronger next balance patch

so does every other class stop spewing this bullshit whenever someone asks if a class is getting buffed

i want a cutie wearing this top to do mean things to me

Or they can just play both classes.

don't forget who's truly ruining dfo

She was right, the events are good
Do NOT bully girls!

truly the m spit of small team

>another blood boy joins my party
>lililac juggles dead enemies for almost 3 seconds
>lilroi juggles dead enemies for almost 5 seconds
>soul steal juggles dead enemies for almost 6 seconds
>rumble dogs juggles dead enemies for almost 9 seconds

NO MORE JUGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIX BLOODBOY NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheres my cute loli maid gf
i have lots of epics

I like handholding...althought i never did it

DW's skills have long cd's and every second skills staggers him after cast, annoying...

>annoying...

I hate how MMage portrayed as a dickbag that cares about no one...i mean, that's his lore, but in my mind he totally redeemed himself and is nice to his fmage gf...can i have a fmage gf?

You have frankenshitter epics.

This is why women should only stick to making babies and sandwiches.

>that dumbass who fell for the phishing site crying for attention in echos again

And looking cute.

Not defending the new lying gook of false promises Gerri, but I think alot of people forgot she's just the social media manager. The real culprit is HEALTHY BOY Jerry who runs the whole team. Gerri and Danjun are just his puppets that are there for the community to bitch at.

3 MORE WEEKS OF THESE SHIT EVENTS

>the 2nd anniversary events are pretty much the quality you'd expect for a 2 week event
>except they last for 5 weeks

for what fucking purpose?

So you can finish everything event can offer even if you play 3 hours a week.

Everybody is too busy playing other games to post

I do play other games tho, at least 2 of them but today maybe gonna try third.

I don't play other games much. There's just no life here. And I'm not exactly getting epics so nothing to talk about.
I guess I'm considering buying ancient weapon for my kuno? I got get 75 yesterday and her 2A if surprisingly enjoyable.

What else can neople even release to up the population?We got an assload of people on f slayer release but they fucked up giving us outdated non reworked versions and ghent grind then we got a bunch of people for both pvp events but china had other plans.I doubt luke raid is bringing anyone back.

There is a theory that China company is the one that is working on gdfo. And if even if not...they just don't care\don't care to learn how to be global, they see that as it is it gives much more money than it costs so they intend to keep costs low and not bother. Like what will happen? All whales leave and with them the rest of population? Who cares, they made their money, close down and re-release in two years, other 3 versions give more money and much easier to manage.

Luke Raid won't come here or if it does, only 2.0% of the population can run it because the rest are fucking casuals who can't even finish a single chronicle set.

Pub raids are also pitiful

It's probably closer to 1%.

The cutline for luke raid isn't that generous as what Anton Raid requires. In order for you to be able to participate by not being a complete dead weight. The very minimum is a complete epic set depending on what class you are, +10~+12 amped, 3/3 5-sense, 3/3 Civ, +12 Savior or any decent actual weapon, and a functioning brain.

There are some instances for some classes that despite being decked with epics, you aren't still eligible to join.

I doubt they would get another chance since people are afraid to put money in the game at its current state.

>some classes in full epics still cant run it
>to even get an epic gotta play rng minigame that is hell mode
>need an assload of DI to even get a decent epic sometimes
>can only get DI from making alts and farming or buying from other players
>going up to almost 50k a pop
This doesnt even touch refining and reinforcing but instead lets give them 2222 invite events.

>lets give them 2222 invite events
>but lock it behind an actual fucking lottery
great game, nipple

>play the events
>get free hells and epics
>not better than last year
uhhhh dfotards?????

Yo dawg, i heard you like lottery...so fuck you.

You again? Return to whence you came.

No, nep is nice.

Free epics where

The gooks fucked up by releasing Normal Anton and Anton Raid too late in DFOG because "you weren't ready yet xD". The other versions literally had Raid for years to get stuff from raid to gear up, DFOG hasn't even had Anton Raid 1 year yet. The heritage pot event was nice but still doesn't make up for the shortened time DFOG has had Anton Raid.

Why they made luke raid's gear check gated by huge RNG and whale wall? For what purpose?