Alright Veeky Forumstists, I need your help finding my next car

alright Veeky Forumstists, I need your help finding my next car.

I'm a firefighter/emt and my car is my response vehicle from wherever I am to the scene, and my beloved 9c1 Impala is dying. frame is rusted through and the trans doesn't like first gear anymore. the real question is what is a compelling replacement that has:

>fwd or awd, awd preferred bc snow
>sedan
>fast acceleration, don't really care about top end
>auomatic (because the peons moving my car can't into stick)
>won't look stupid with a 49" lightbar on the hood

is there anything other than a legacy GT that will do the trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6134566893.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meant lightbar on roof, not hood

Buy a 3k civic

this. and dont put a faggy lightbar on it and get a manual. why are these faggots driving your car anyway.

well memed

peons drive my car because I leave it on the scene often if there is an accident or fire where I have to ride with the ambulance to the hospital or for a Sprint medic intercept en route to the hospital. the lightbar is for my safety because I really don't get the opportunity to jump on a fire truck and ride that to the scene and leave my car at the department, and I would prefer people move out of my way when responding and not getting run over on scene

just ride to the scene in the ambulance

not really how it works friendo. the gist of it is my only option to respond in a timely manner is to drive my shitbox there.

crown vic/grand marquis

Rwd isn't really helpful with CT winters. I often respond when the roads havent been plowed, hence AWD/fwd

Lincoln continental equipped with 3.0l 400 hp Ecoboost v6

snow tires + sandbags/your junk in the trunk

tried this using my buddies cobra last winter when my truck broke. it didn't do shit for me desu.

bump da bump

Look at the taurus sho. Also celica, or fusion sport.

I daily'd a third gen camaro for two years in northern Alberta.

Good tires are literally all you need, sandbags if you're a pussy. Your buddys cobra probably had some shitty all seasons or something.

All these shitposters aren't helping with their rwd sandbag memes.

Get a 2010+ Ford Taurus SHO
>AWD
>3.5l ecoboost v6
>365 hp which is fantastic
>6 speed auto
>sedan

plus, it already looks like an undercover police car, so people will get the fuck out of your way.

There are plenty of low-mile ones in the used market by now. Go drive one. Or you can get new if you want.

like this?

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6134566893.html

honestly was looking to keep it under 7k but it does look like a fairly compelling car.

Snow tires + AWD + sandbangs/your junk in the trunk will do better than snow tires + RWD + sandbags/your junk in the trunk

nono, "SHO" look for that spec level.
The SHO is the turbocharged engine with more power.

But, you should have specified to keep it under 7k earlier. It helps to know your budget before we can recommend a car.

Looking at your old 9c1, I'm going to assume you have the best engine in there, which is the 3.8

Maybe try going for a 9th gen impala with the 3.9 engine
or a 7th gen malibu with the 3.6. These can be had for around 10k or less.

But the car you have in your craigslist link is pretty comparable to your old 9c1 and may do you good too.
Go drive it and take home it if it's right.

Get a 2012+ chevy impala, they are 300hp bad boys.

Passat glx 4motion