EN: YouChika SM

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

for australia

I'm.... ok with this kinda.
Maybe make it night related

>Dia
This thread gets my seal of approval.

Umi is love

first for WE ARE SHARON
I LOVE YOU SHARON

Is listening to angry Dia yell supposed to make me this hard

I'm gonna fuck Ruby so hard she'll wish she was never born.

Dia is a big DORK!

If it doesn't, I think you might be gay user

Honoka-chan is my goddess!

Tell these lovebirds to go to sleep

>taking out sunshine
hagfag pretending to be a diafag lmao

Do you guys think Dia will get mad if I lick her mole?

reposting from last bread

>
>wanting (You)s

well, I think that the 3 songs were an excecllent addition to Aqours, and the subunit's repertoire

PS added a nice mix of Yozora and GZDDD to CYaRon's selection, being both a cute and upbeat song, while at the same time having sad lyrics about writing a letter to a long lost friend

Lonely Tuning once again solidifies AZALEA's music style, being a blend of new age sounds and classic love songs, with this one including some great vocals by King

Guilty Eyes Fever adds a great track to Guilty Kiss and their western-styled music. being a heavily EDM song with Riko as the center, actually kind of goes with a hypothesis of mine that I had, in which I thought that Yohane would be the center of Rock-styled music, Mari would be the center of pop type, and Riko would be EDM type music. I do hope that GiruKiss continues to deliver more western styled music, cuz its a great new direction for the group to head in

tl;dr fun songs are fun (v:

And a huge BABY!

dia can have my seed of approval if you know what i mean

>kusosawa edition
naaaah, it can't be

Can we have a Yohane thread next time?
It's been so long since the last one.

KONO DIA DA

We know, Umi

>Kusosawa
You mean Kurosawa you damn hagfag

If you want the next thread to be Yohane make it yourself, and do it correctly.

Otherwise, who cares really. Not like the picture of the OP actually affects anything other than the content of the first few shitposts.

I want to descend with Aikyan-sama!

Look straight into my eyes and become my sex slave forever and ever.

Sleep tight, bakas.

>Opens thread
>Best girl
Well done OP.

Reddit/Makifags BTFO.
Please no bully, I haven't played Step! ZERO to ONE in months.

Ok fine geez. Don't have to be forceful, that's rape.

Umi is love.

>kurosawa edition
So this is a Ruby thread right?

I thought no one cared about Yoshiko anymore

I remember the bag on head maymays at the beginning but after that she seemed forgotten

reread it

That's a better score than with my shitty cool team even with an FC.

>Kusosawa edition
So it really is a Ruby thread then?

Sometimes we are here

everyone loves Yohane, and everone LOVES Aikyan, they're just massive tsunderes
especially the stubborn assblasted hagfriends

don't make me go soft and retract my comment.
this looks like reddit work- anyway, i'll take it

if you're that optimist, then cool. good things are good things

even so:
azalea's still autotune mess < no
guilty kiss still noisy edm < no
sharon < i ate this one the most out of the three

but srsly, i'm getting worried about gk and azalea: gk is taking advantage of edm and the fact that every normie like such thing; and azalea is weird, still can't get its picture. Srsly i'm worried. This is the moment when I want to believe in Love Live magic (LL music is reat by standars), stick to the hope.

Haven't watched mania yet. Any cringe LL signs like in that one Raw?

I mean, I used to not like her, but you don't have to be so mean.

Her bun helps in making me like her.

I'll save you trouble if you're just watching it now. Watch the AJ/Shane to the Tag match straight, skip to Trips/Seth, and then watch Lesnar/Goldberg. The rest is nit great.

I am usually here, I just don't put Yoshiko pictures every post.

Oh yeah. I'd like to ask how the fuck do people have unmatching center and still get scores this high. Is that because score skill procs much better than stats or something?

Don't get me wrong, I like her, I just expected her to be shitposted into oblivion at this point like Nico

>unmatching center
The avatars you see there are the screen navigators/partners of each player, not exactly the center used for the song.

That's because that's not their actual center. What you see in the preview is the center of the team that they set as their main team.

Score match only shows the other players overall leader, not for whatever team they pick.

Last image from me for tonight

it's not leddit work, its all original. it's all me and my own thoughts, mostly owing to the fact that i'm a colossal flopfag.

I think about flops and their musical style whenever I listen to their music sometimes after getting faded as fuck ayy lmao WEED , which is why I thought of my Guilty Kiss hypothesis.
I wouldn't be surprised to see stuff like this on leddit though. they love to write long, thoughtful, 2deep4u shit

as for the direction of the subunits, I think you're worrying a little too early. they've only released 3 songs each, and their musical style is still young. there's still hope for them yet! I'm sure that they'll come to produce tons of great songs, just like the moose subunits before them

Aqours, imo, has tons of potential, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do, how high they can go, and how far they can carry the torch

Not him, but then why does my center show up instead of my partner? Does everyone else just see my partner instead?

>screen navigators/partners of each player
Except for me. Thanks for clearing it out.

1. Because klab
2. Yes, they can see who your partner is.

You see your own center because everyone else also see's their own center.

At least Burd and Eli are in the right place.

oh i feel you on that. I'm just glad she HASN'T been shitposted to oblivion like poor Nico

have another cute datenshi, littlelu deimon

Alright then.

How can people use this qt for shitposting?
I don't get it.

Aren't the oblivion ones are youfags?

I like Dia because she prolly has nice feet

Because this general hates poor people like Nico

Ditto. You're seeing the leader for my Cool team in the screenshot since it's my own.
The other players however would see the Leader for my main team selected. The same one you can select as a boost before playing a song regularly.

Guess that's why this general is always self-loathing.

*Punishing Hanamaru*

She's a bitch

Holding hands with Riko

Of course she does

I don't believe you. Post evidence.

Nico is like a doll. Made for cuddling by how sweet she is.

Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Do your incesty!

kys

>early
nani

Not cool wooby

organize it

Sleep tight, you magnetic gays.

I would join in this rewatch.

I can't wait to dream of my wife tonight!

it's alright all your friends are here

...nono, the picture is there:
Sharon is genki zenkai day day day, so I'll expect that attitude... A genkier Printemps
Azalea is something i fail to get into. too deep and pure for my pleb capacity. "boring" is the precise word ...A deeper lily white with a different musical sense, which I'm having a hard time.
GK is going edm and rock, which i have mixed feelings; but their image is freaking fun and hilarious... A chuunier and modernized BiBi

...i want to emphasize: i think i CAN visualize them. as if, "how would you define them". they already presented themselves.
(-kinda, i'm starting to consider oher things though... you know, stuff is going on in my head... -well, maybe i am thinking early...and i'm questioning myself if i should delete all the wall i wrote)
That is, the worries can't be helped, being honest with myself is important: this is a personal music preference matter.

Aqours? oh yeah, totally. 2 years and still pulling out new tricks. hopefully 6+ years dear god if you're really out there ;.;

How do I report someone in game to KLAB?

email klab

You got someone sending you explicit messages too?

No but I saw someone with an offensive name in SM and I want to report them.

What's the deal with people using ยต's teams for an Aqours event

You only gets shitposts because of her name (You) and some smug SS, kinda sucks but it's w/e I love her and Yohane
Me too I was planning on rewatching it anyways

Hagfags behind the times.

>rolling for whores

the fuck dude i'm like. downloding tons of wooby pics because i evade her for so many time. EXPLAIN WHY I WANT TO WOO WOO THIS CHILD WITH NO TITS, NO ASS