>Motorcycle Pics & Boring Webbums
>Motorcycle Hot Opinions

/dbt/ map:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:
(Cross-thread)

webms with sounds
slightly used thread:

Checked with the camp site, they have a small restaurant on site that serves breakfast and dinner; we will just find lunch out around the touge.
I made sure that they would have space for our group (about 15) all three days. They have over six acres of land, so it wouldn't have been an issue anyways, but I wanted to make sure.
If you are a cuck and don't want to bring a tent and camp, there are cabins you can rent, but that's an independent thing and you need to make a reservation on your own.
They also have plenty of space for baikus

>implying SAM will ever happen

ded

Post oldest pic you have of your current baiku.

doesnt even look right

last night a friend told me he accidentally found the old ad for it, might look it up later for a jog down memory lane

why is it so perfect?

>Motorcycle Stimulating Conundrums
what did he mean by this

Really
Makes
Me
Think

Those fairings don't look that bad. Too bad its a gs

Kijiji pic from previous owner

the gs500 is LITERALLY perfect though

Post naked pics of your hot sister with your cum oozing out of her vag or your life isn't good at all.

Is there such a thing as the best bike 20k can buy?

Asked in previous thread, which hondas should I try out at the test ride event today? Honda's actually bringing in a trailer with bikes so there should be a good selection except maybe the fireblade.

Yes, 20 GS 500's

What do you want to do? Go fast, go comfy, go offroad, or go to the gay bar?

Fireblade

Or atwin

Or whatever you want

Go fast and comfy to the nearest gay bar. Can't wait to slurp those delicious cocks!

post real bikes not a toys

Slow. Shitty suspension. Rust.

100% comfy and stability

I took a california superbike course yesterday

why did you do that when you have the infinite wealth of knowledge that is /dbt/

Hey /DBT/,

This is a long shot, but maybe I can find some help. The previous owner of my bike fucked up the right fairing. I didn't realize it til I tried to take it off to replace the clutch cable. But two tabs that screw into the frame are missing, he had it rigged up somehow so it was held on with just the pressure from the other fairings.

I've got it held together with the other bolts and some duct tape and it's holding on alright, but I'd like to fix it properly. Do any of y'all know where I can get just the right fairing for an 06-08 Ninja 650. Red would be ideal, but I could paint match a different color one if needed.

Willing to pay a reasonable price for it. Just don't wanna ride around with my bike held together with duct tape.

Thought about going for a naked bike, but buying and mounting a headlight and cluster could be pretty costly.

I guess you're right
I'll ask for a refund

I don't have a sister, do you?

>can't even explain to an user how to refill oil

Depends on what you want to use it for

for real though how was it

You're gonna want a Valkyrie rune available used for roughly $20k. All the boys will be listing after your purdy little pie hole.

I'd say a goldwing is gonna do it for you, again a used one. If you're looking for something a bit easier to handle in traffic then I'd recommend a new FJR1300 + farkles.

I wish.

Then your life isn't good, I'm sorry. AT max it might be mediocre, near good. But definitely not good.

lusting**

R1200RT hands down

Before

Really great. I'd highly recommend it
Keith was kind of walking around aimlessly the whole time which was kind of funny

PERFECT

after

Buy a used one off of ebay, look on craigslist for someone parting out the same bike as yours and see if the have it still, or just buy a brand new one from a dealer

Rice rockets btfo

Not gonna lie that looks pretty good.

hey /dbt/, I really want to get into motorcycles and I started saving up for all the money that goes into it. what's a good budget for a starting rider? MSF, gear, bike, insurance, etc... what sort of entry fee am I looking at? I estimated about 2500 for everything, considering I'd start on a Craigslist 250. is that about right?

That seats gonna snap off and you are gonna get sucked inbetween the tire and swingarm/frame

I feel like one day you're gonna have a rock flung up into your asshole with that seat and no fender.

Nice driveway queen.

Not very old, since I've only had her about two weeks. Should hit 500 miles on it tonight if the weather holds. Saturday was absolutely beautiful. Rode her up to the folks place to help move two loads of raiload ties (*ugh*), heading home and decided to take a left two turns early. 326 miles, multiple crossings of the St. Croix and a Dairy Queen dinner later, I made it home.

I don't know about burgerland but a decent bike costs about 1500/2000, then you have to count all the gear and insurance. For the gear I'd say at least 150 for the helmet then it depends if you buy new or used gear, with 300 you can get a decent used leather jacket and pants, at least 100 for the boots and about that much for the gloves. Can't tell about burgerland insurance.

Do your math.

yea I got started with a total cost just a hair over £3k, thats from nothing to road. So convert to burger bucks.

Only if you're a fat fuck

try to pull a wheelie on the dct ones

NO LITER

and how exactly are they btfo by that?

>tyres so big it needs no side stands

You ruined your scout dude, why would you do that?

NO PETER

I could write a large post about it and I still have to learn a lot about the bike, but just checking in to tell all of you that care (which is like 3 guys) that if Mallorca user doesn't show up anymore, he dead or he in jail.

Leaderbikes are completely unreasonable and I'm loving it.

hey man, your tyres are on backwards

Thanks bro
kek for weight reduction

looks like a great way to get a soaking wet arse.

>no fenders
>no plate/sideplate
dunno if you're the boat guy but that's like super illegal in US

It's legal where I live. Also I'm getting a floating plate mount (pic related)

The seat looks like it is held on by hopes and dreams though, would not feel safe on it especially on any sort of bumpy road

thats pretty sick

No it's cool mate, I used super glue and some zip ties. It's secure

Not bad for a Monday.

Storms forecast for the rest of the week, time to give the KLX a break and give Big Red some lovin'.

where are your signals

At the gas station on the way home after I bought it. Photo cred to much paps

Went squidding down to Five Guys for the first time today. I don't know if it's because I live in Arizona and it's Summer, but that shit was not comfortable. Why do you do it?

God my dad's a fucking retard

>lose our dog
>very sad
>few days later get another dog
>no thought going into this at all
>it is a complete fucking animal, racing dog brought up in a kennel, never been in a house before, bred solely for sport and racing, not house trained, pissing and shitting indoor, needs 5-6 hours exercise, climbing on top of our tables and piano, chewing the wires, trashing the place up hard and causing chaos
>we are giving him back tomorrow

It's not the money wasted that annoys me, just the fact that this dog needs a good home and we're fucking his shit up.

Hand signals, compadre

sucks to be you amigo))

nice blog

That's a bretty cool story

Before I even bought it

>order 2x carb rebuild kits so I have a spare
>just arrived from china, and each has two complete sets of parts in it, as most bikes using this are twin carb instead of single

Given that the bike made it 35 years with only one rebuild, I guess I'll be giving these extra parts to my great-grandkids when they inherit the bike.

>as if I'd ever cheat on baiku with a human female

Stalker pic from google maps before I even saw the bike

I've found that other than one little rubber gasket it seal, you don't really need carb rebuild kits. Just a good cleaning will do it usually

>buying from a stealership

Ive found it takes you a week to do an hours worth of work

its a sad story actually.

Normally yes, but the bowl drain value needle is bad on this one. The morning after I run it, there is always a little puddle of pissed out gas. I pulled the needle, and it is a bit corroded. Hopefully the seat is ok, otherwise I could be fucked.

where can I buy a rotary baiku

saw that bike in the city today and thought to myself
what an ugly piece of plastic garbage

First pic after purchasing in 2014

>8 days and still not on the /dbt/ map
Are 35yo 234cc shitbikes not welcome on the map?

no such thing as a shit bike just map user is a lazy gimp

Don't talk shit about my baiku

Nah, just when people say they are gonna make a new one the guy who runs the map will finally update it in a fit of autism

This is true.

Normally yes, but it was a killer deal

Fair enough

No its not

>watching /wsg/ videos
>guy talks about his first gear being so short, it tops out at like 60 mph

Is this shit real? My speedo is marked as first gear do-not-exceed being 20mph. 60 is no-go in less than 4th gear.

Sounds like you've got a shit bike man

>rides a slow bike
>wonders why it's slower than fast bikes
user don't be stupid.

I understand I'm not on a serious crotch rocket, but if a similar gear/speed ratio was held, that would be 230+ mph bike

>big
>meaty
>fenders

my bike has an 80-85kmh first gear
top speed is 222kmh

it's a midsize twin cylinder naked, a sportbike will be faster up top where aero starts coming into play

In a vacuum sure but wind resistance is an exponential value, so the faster you go the shorter the gears need to be. My bike does about 70 in first, 100 in second, 120 in third, then 4 5 and 6 just to to get it up to 150.

If this is yours, did you document your build? Im interested in doing something similar.