What is the worst thing that ever happened?

what is the worst thing that ever happened?

my parents getting divorced

Mohammed gaining a following and not dying alone like so many similar cult leaders did.

The Arab conquests.

Destruction of the Library of Alexandria

The battle of Verdun

But nah for real though its actually Global Warming. How stupid is that shit?

Agriculture

Anglos.

We are pretty perfidious

Im tempted to say christopher columbus discovering the new world... by no fault of the europeans mind you. Im not some white guilt faggot, the spanish werent doing anything particularly worse than the Arabs or Chinese would have done. Its just so sad to think about how two continents worth of civilization were basically destroyed in their infancy because of the smallpox empidemics. Imagine if in 10,000 BC 9 in 10 mesopotamians died. All of those cultures that would have developed... as weird as it sounds, it would have been a blessing if diseases could have Island hopped across the pacific to reach the new world before Columbus.

Roman empire converting to christfaggotry.

Not to mention how it utterly fucked the balance of power between west, middle east, and far east, leading to centuries of domination and atrocities. That being said, I'm happy it was the west that discovered. The greek ideals of individualism and free thought at the root of western civilization are much preferable to the conformity of the far east, and the God king bullshit of the near east.

My Birth

The colonization of the Americas is probably the most successful genocide in history even if it wasn't intentional. Two entire continents nearly cleansed of their native life. Entire thousand year old cultural lineages destroyed in a generation. And it's all irreversible. Mestizo Mexico is in some ways a cultural post-apocalypse.

If the Europeans didn't discover America, some other faggot would have done. It's the disease exchange that wiped out native america, not the conquistadores.

Indeed we are.

Watch those edges

The indiscriminate firebombing of dresden

The conscious being.

This thread

French Revolution

Martin Luther.

& humanities

THE HOLOCAUSTâ„¢

The Abrahamic religions

this thread

I think the worse thing ever was the evolution that end in the human.
We are evil just take a look around and see the suffering man is inflicting on his fellow man.

The enlightenment

that's what he said ya big dummy

& Humanities

The sacking of Baghdad. Led to the rise of fundamentalist movement in Islam, which argued the reason why Baghdad fell to the Mongols was because followers of islamic faith weren't proper Muslims.

permian extinction event probably

This little shit right here

t. armchair historian

hear hear

Discovering black people.

The dropping of the atomic bomb

fall of rome/communism

9/11

>Everything I don't like is le funny hat man

faggot

>JUST.jpg

>ctrl-f 'Veeky Forums'
>nothing below the OP

It's true: there's nothing but newfags anymore.

Remember, you're here forever.

>Inb4 the edgy meme
This is actually quite true tho, it changed things a lot in the worst moment possible

American Independence

The Soviet Union

the fall of Constantinople

*Liberation of Istanbul

This.

HUMANITY

America

Shouldn't you be mentioning the fourth crusade?

250 years is a long time

Capitalism

>implying we're supposed to be thankful for wageslaving for 40 hours a week just to feed ourselves

Communism

>the idea that society would be able to feed its people without requiring work

The evolution of the consciousness .

Honestly, I wonder if the timing of the World Wars wasn't the best it could have possibly been. Imagine that the assassination doesn't happen, and the start of the war is pushed back another ten, maybe 15 years. Imagine a World War I or World War II whose involved countries had access to nuclear weapons from the very outset? It might have been the very wars themselves that sped up research and development in the field, but already by the 20s the basic principles regarding the development of atomic power were already understood by the scientific community.

tl;dr, I wouldn't want nuclear-capable countries that still had the same mindset regarding warfare as the european powers in 1914.

The end of Monarchy.

Probably Marxism or the rise of Islam

Don't feel sorry for them. They were doomed from the start.

If it hadn't been the Spanish it would have been arabs or chinese. You think they would have been any better?

Where do you live? Bangladesh?

/thread....

People still believe in global warming?

Hey fucked. The empire went from hellenistic religious tolerance (other than some emperor worship here and there) to straight church state which royally fucked European development in ways we still have to deal with. No shit good things came of it too but overall it was probably among the worst things to happen to civilization

As opposed to the rest of nature that can't get enough cuddles and kisses, get fucked kid toy have no idea what you're talking about

Christfag detected

Then don't be an idiot and use the system to your advantage - something virtually no other tested economic system allows for - instead of being enslaved by it like the bitch you are.

Did you even read his comment?

the Holocaust

conscious observers
that shit is fucked up

>bruh just take advantage of it xd it's just that easy
90% of people can't take advantage of it and end up wage cucked for their long miserable lives

>Two entire continents nearly cleansed of their native life
You ever been to Peru before you fucking retard?

OP said happened

It was the destiny of our peoples

Pic related not implementing the Verdict of Verden across the entire continent. So much death and destruction could have been averted if the eternal germanic and eternal anglo were removed before they gained power.

ww1

The Mongol Empire.

hitler losing the war

Italy allying with Germany.

if italy was never apart of world war 2, fascism would be a hell of a lot more popular today

Th

Karl and the Franks were Germanic though.

WW2 had a literal genocidal madman in full control of a Great Power full of brainwashed Germans.
A God-Emperor who didn't consider non-Japanese as humans.
A fascist cripple who put 300,000 Americans in concentration camps.
An Italian.
And a drunk fascist who sacrificed Poland "for the bantz".

The Rape of the Nanking

Being born.

The 2020 rape of Tokyo*

Jews.

Really?

>that still had the same mindset
What makes you think their mindset was any different from those of the participants of WWII?

>Imagine a World War I or World War II whose involved countries had access to nuclear weapons from the very outset?
No imagination required, just look at modern geopolitics. Or Cold War. Those with nuclear capabilities use it as a leverage for their political gains without even having to resort to actually putting them to use. How many wars have we witnessed where those with nuclear powers were involved? Only those in which the nuclear powers were the instigators, and even those have only been against non-nuclear powers.

You may be inclined to believe this is due to some sort of different "mindset" or international law (top fucking kek) but it's not. It's simply the practicality of the fact that it's just not rational to wage war against someone who can, should all else fail, press a button and instawin the whole thing.

Had there been nuclear bombs pre WWI there wouldn't have been a WWI.

this cunt winning Australian Idol in 2003

>All those disparaging descriptions
>doesn't even include Stalin

Didn't the Kargil War happen between India and Pakistan after they both already had nukes. Also I believe I read somewhere that Pakistan or India had to be convinced not to use nukes in the war, though I'm not sure where I read it and which country it was.

perfectly perfidious i would argue