Caught this pleb Scultimidonus in a walking class tryna lecture my inde pullus about non - violent socratic approaches...

>caught this pleb Scultimidonus in a walking class tryna lecture my inde pullus about non - violent socratic approaches to adversaries
>bout to knock this Cinaedus upside the head with my scutum SPQR fucking barbars

Fuck him up Broseidon
Wanna get hella bacchian tonight with my cousin from Makedonia? He doesn't even mix his wine the absolute madman!

>fuck you patric - Iberian shits, your "peoples" culture was stolen from GERMANIC practices and traditions, oh you have pants!? thank a fucking VISIGOTH for that marvelous invention, yall latin tan skin road builders ain't shit without the us GERMANIC PEOPLES, ever seen some shitskin ROMAN with luscious BLONDE and BLUE eyes!? didn't think so latin

>I remember my grandad telling stories about fucking you faggots up clear across the Rhine. Woah pants, doesn't really keep the shit off of you barbars though does it? I'll keep my toga thank you, makes it easier to goto town on all my GERMANIC slave girls.

I look exactly like that bust of Caracalla and my friends keep taking the piss out of me over it after we saw a copy of it in a museum once.

Romans are red
Celts are blue
Germans are swarthy
I'm whiter than you

it's lit

you can't just say something that great and then not post a picture

>we wuz civilized n sheit
>my ancestors are so great and better than yours haha i'm magnificent
You do realize that you are equally childish, do you?

What's your ethnicity?

I told user to kill himself and he actually did it the absolute madman!

African-American.

Post a photo of your face.

YOU WUZ

your face. please. i need to see IRL black caracalla. i need it.

my friend put sunglasses on this bust once

Come on, man, if you're being truthful, post your face.

If you're afraid, don't be; what could happen if you posted a photo of your face here, really?

>If you're afraid, don't be; what could happen if you posted a photo of your face here, really?
What about /pol/?

What about it?

what are you so afraid of, it's just one random photo of one random face thrown into the ether, nobody is going to dox you

Post your face I do it too

Post photo of face.

Worst that could happen is you become a an obscure (lol) meme.

POST YOUR FACE OR YOU'RE LYING

i lied im jew

Alright here you go

I wish i was you

WE