Have your ever seen a bad accident or come close yourself?

>Have your ever seen a bad accident or come close yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVBNkkVUljU?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ran over a homeless woman one night coming home from work. Was in a bad area so I didn't stop.

Haha
Silverados

Did he survive?

No, because I don't drive at rush hour, I'm not stupid, and people in my country are far better drivers than ameretards.

Do they even retrieve the bodies from wrecks like that?

Anyway yeah I've seen the aftermath of an idiot driving a Suburban who did the same thing and got his entire family wiped out. And I've seen plenty of dead motorcyclists in third world shitholes.

How does that even happen? Also european made trucks can stop real fast, check how fast volvos stop.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say no.

Here's how the average american changes lanes:
>weaves around in lane
>suddenly cuts you off
>slams on brakes
>hits signal
You have to be on the lookout for the telltale weaving around like a drunkard. Also if you have line of sight to their driver-side mirror, watch it, because you'll be able to tell when the moron is looking at their phone.

I have an uncontrollable fear of trucks so I stay the fuck away of them or try to loose them whenever there is one following me

I fucking hate trucks, just transport your goods by train ffs it's more efficient and safer for everyone

> not all trucks are late model Volvo's
> anything carting +50t is going to take some time to stop

One time a lady behind me hit some black ice or something around a corner and just whipped around and casually rolled over the bank. I say casually because that car landed soft as a pillow on to its roof.

Trucker ran the light and killed some people

Try being next to one of those 10,000,000 PSI wheels that weigh more than your bike as you ride past.
youtu.be/IVBNkkVUljU?t=56s

Once the fire was out

> ride motorcycle
> rear pegs scrape the ground because of some uneven asphalt and lever out my rear tyre
> lowsider
> slide with aprox 50km/h, ass first against the curb
> hear every single vertebrae crack
> lay there on the ground, can't feel legs
well, fuck
> ambulance arrives, after five minutes i start feeling my legs again

the only thing i regret is that i couldn't ride for about 2 months

Bikefags

When will they learn?

>I fucking hate trucks, just transport your goods by train ffs it's more efficient and safer for everyone

Yup. Trains will stop at every store that requires delivery of goods.

Learn to ride? Some people never fucking do. Ever. Motorcycles are the last bastion of natural selection. You need supreme executive functions, top tier reaction times, and intuition to match a meth-addled gazelle in lion country. Otherwise you act reactively, like a fly being swatted at, as what little mental capacity you have is used up operating the least intuitive vehicle known to man, and die doing things like riding with half your body in the opposing lane and scraping pegs on your fashion accessory "motorcycle" because yeah you only have two tiny patches of rubber so you better run a fucked up suspension and hard as fuck rubber and put some low hanging metal bits on a machine that leans to corner because it looks cool.

That's completely wrong. We just change lanes, that's it. We don't look, we just do it.

This. Retards don't understand the logistical process.

Learn what? It's like asking people that skydive why they do it when so many people have skydiving accidents. When I ride I know the risk and I've gone down plenty of times. Call me a retard but I guess the enjoyment of the good times outweighs the bad.

To answer the OP, yes. Dumb lady texting didn't even notice I was fully stopped for about 5 seconds. Didn't even hit the brakes.

Just walk your shit around you lazy ass fatty

>Motorcycles are the last bastion of natural selection.
This. Nothing makes you feel alive like risking your life.

I never realised how this whole swerving in and out of a lane because you're on the phone or drunk could be true until I have been to America.

In many other countries the guys on the phone or drunk are the ones going arrow straight, crashing into all the potholes. A swerving man is a sober man.

Scariest thing I saw was a 21ton truck weaving in and out of the breakdown lane for 4 miles.

No wonder your cops are so wired.

>learn what
to not die like a retard

>scraping rear pegs...because of uneven pavement!
you were cornering too fast or too poorly (with too much suspension compression going in) - probably both - for your bike's design. it wasn't the pavement. you already knew the pavement was off camber or whatever when you went in. it was you, deciding to corner in a way that necessitated that lean angle. motorcycles don't crash when it's not called a tankslapper. motorcycle riders crash.

>All the dust/mud from the wheel.
>All the snow falling from the roofs.
Well, the air packs quite a punch.
>See the steel rim lying on the snow.
>It ripped out all the bolts/nuts.
Fuck that noise.

>Chevy
>4door pickup
nothing of value was lost

Bikers are like MR2 drivers.

They crash a lot and it's mostly because they need to be as good as an F1 driver not to unless they go very, very slow.

holy fuck

Last week
>be me coming home from wally world (wal-mart) a big brotruck with a lumber trailer hit an old man on a mobility scooter.
>it made me have the feels
>his shoes were in the road...

>truckfags in charge of driving properly instead of thinking they're the biggest thing on the road
Also nothing of value lost.

The problem is that too many incidents on public roads are brushed off as accidents. People would drive much more cautiously if they had to fear prison for misbehavior resulting in harm to others, like texting and driving.