Today I learned that I am the worst driver in the world yet I survived my highly degenerative actions

today I learned that I am the worst driver in the world yet I survived my highly degenerative actions

please kill me

explain.

Driving drunk? Driving high? Street racing? Confess your sins, user

Atleast you didn't leave your key in the ignition while you left it outside and drained the battery.

What did you do, OP?

op is a fag, deliver on what you did

I want one of those hats to wear at parties.
I'm the life of the party when I have the rights drugs in me. Otherwise I'm boring and autistic as fuck lel

op here, fine

I was on a fairly straight desert road (California highway 62 if anyone is wondering) going about 120mph or so

all of a sudden a big dip appeared

I slammed the bottom of my car to see bottom of the dip and flew as I exited it

I landed sideways and ran into a raised sidewall of sand

I rolled (don't know how many times) about 200 feet and my 350z is now demolished and was sitting on its roof....even worse I only had liability insurance

I was able to get out of the wreckage through the passenger door and was taken to the hospital for a series of cuts and scrapes including a ginormous gash in my double chin that needed 8 stitches

I'm going to the tow yard tomorrow to pay the tow fees (if I can afford them), take the wheels, and scrap the rest (I would also take the engine but I'm pretty sure it got fucked up due to the front getting completely smashed)

Pics of injuries or fuck off

Lol rekt. Have fun explaining that to mommy and daddy

Yeah something like that kinda happened to me except there was another car involved who was at fault and they left.
I still feel like a shitty driver, especially because I was with 3 of my friends at the time and my shitty abilities could have gotten them killed.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

here's the car
exactly

lucky to be alive 2bh, nice skid marks you left in the road

Fake and gay, why you making shit up bus rider? Is life really that boring for you?

Damn

Tell insurance you swerved to miss a tortoise or something

Why is it hard to believe somebody crashed a car?
People crash cars every day.

>350z
Of course.
It amazes me how this car attracts retards of all kinds

>bald tires

>350z
>infinity wheels
>taking pic after big wreck, not freaking out at all

They wouldn't have left it sitting there after they picked him up for the hospital. Damn you're fucking stupid.

reverse Google search......I'll wait
>liability only
actually they were about 4/32 only on the fronts
had to replace the rears earlier this year because a nail poked one of them
the g35 and 350z communities are very close together and I bought the wheels off someone in a facebook group for the 2 cars because I loved the look of them even better than the rays
also my father arrived and took the photos as I was being assessed by paramedics

Tires are only as good as their spot with the lowest tread. You have camber wear on the inside of your driver front, and the passenger front is on its wear bars on the outside. Doesn't matter if the other side of the tire still had tread.

t. tire tech

lol

as a tire tech, I'd assume you would know what Bridgestone s-04's look like

if you look closer in the right places, there is still a slither of tread before the wear bars

I already knew about the camber wear tho

I really wanted to replace all 4 but I was in a pinch at the time....the way it was, the thing would understeer in really tight corners

>your tires didn't save you from losing control when landing sideways at 100+ mph because the tread was a little low

Probably not, but you probably shouldn't be doing things like driving 120 mph on public roads with nearly bald tires in the first place.

grippy wide tires make cars boring 2bh

And today you learned the importance of elevation changes.

Take it as a learning experience if nothing else you mong and be glad you're fine.

It popped a few pimples in the process lmao

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET
We'll, you lived OP. You may not want to with your insurance rates now, but you lived. This is why you scout before you speed. It's not just to check for speedtraps.

update: tow company wants $600 or $300 if I sign the car off...a $500 fine is put on my license if I don't pay

smfh

this

That's a fucking pittance dude. Pay the 300, your wheels and tires aren't worh the extra to keep the wreck.

Why'd your 350z have Infiniti wheels?

I'm gonna do the 300 but those wheels are worth about 250 a piece

see

lol rekt

get good scrub

Why are there Infiniti wheels on your 350z?

why would you not take a pic? too busy crying in shock?

>350z

lad you're lucky you didn't die, the 350z is one of (if not the most) dangerous vehicle on the road in the US. Those things are death traps

Or trying to not get arrested

i see your pencil OP

i hope you didnt leave it there to rot.

>You're in the middle of the desert and have no way to get back
>Your car is totaled
>Said totaled car is registered to you

Yeah not getting arrested is the most of your problems

>liability
feel bad for you, I had liability for quite awhile until my rates went down now I have full coverage.

You have to put the worn out tires on the back if they aren't staggered for hektik skidz.

c'mon op, picture of the chin with a time stamp

Time stamps are required.

>350z

nothing of value was lost