Why is this so expensive in Canada? People compare this to the GT86 but the cost difference is over 5k here...

Why is this so expensive in Canada? People compare this to the GT86 but the cost difference is over 5k here. You could get a Mustang GT for the price of a Miata RF.

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Porsche Boxster

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Lamborghini Diablo

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata over a Fiero with a bodykit

They're completely different types of cars.

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Twingo

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Civic for 3k

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata instead of a Civic with mods

I never understood why anyone would buy a Miata

How much are they, in Australia people think the miata is like a high end sports car and its costs a fortune. I mostly see them being drivin by grey haired old men.

>40k for a base Miata
absolutely ridiculous. At least bump the HP if you're gonna do that

Everything in Australia costs a fortune. A Mustang costs 70k

Boxsters are like twice the cost

Why miata is so expensive anyway. Im from eastern europe and seen someone here selling one 1st gen with 1.8l engine for 4k euros. What the fuck? Okay, its cabrio, but there are so much more cabrios available. Not t mention mazda rusts like crazy, probably the same if not worse than honda.

It's a meme car. I got a Boxster because it was cheaper and in better condition than the Miatas in the area

it was originally ment to be in the 50s but it sold out so quick they increased the price

The ecoboost is still in the 50s, but who buys an ecoboost mustang?

>says some car is a meme
>buys a car so shit that even a porsche badge didn't help and it lost value like crazy

That's the joke

that's the joke

>I've never driven either cars: the post
But keep shitposting, I'm sure that's all the entertainment you get on that bus of yours. Don't need you snapping and shooting up a school

Some dude here bought a 911 C4 for like $13k

with 3.4 aka the shittiest and most problematic 911 engine ever made

>He has no idea what he's talking about
Keyboard warriors need to be banned from Veeky Forums

>says the faggot who think 3.4 only problem is ims

the irony

>muh d chunk
>muh porous block
>muh rear main seal leak

Keep whining. The fact is that these cars are so cheap it doesn't matter if the engine blows up because you can always LS swap it for another $10k to get a car that makes 911 Turbo power while weighing the same as a naturally aspirated 911
The chassis has always been a solid performer, they used it from 1999 all the way until 2012