Do you ever think about just saying fuck it and drive off into the night?

Do you ever think about just saying fuck it and drive off into the night?

yeah I remember being 16

pretty much this

every night

>sitting in a cage
>fun

enjoy your cuck box

Yeah, it's the only way I feel at peace with my self.
Driving into the night
With the radio off
Only the hum of the engine

I just roll down the windows. Take my pants off. Cruising along in whitey tighties. That is how I make myself intimate with my car.

>sitting in a cuck box
>fun

i bet it's automatic too

I'm lonely too so I'll argue with you

Should just ride together, he can ride in the back and hold on tightly as you accelerate. He inhales deeply whilst wearing the helmet you loaned him, taking in your scent, remnants of your breath. You feel a hard throb at the back of your riding pants. His grip around your chest tightens.

I don't like bikes on the road though, I prefer not being at the mercy of every thot with a cellphone and an suv

Yeah. I like heated leather seats, AC, and sick stereos myself. Also nice to not have to dress up like the stig just to go out somewhere quickly.

Btfo
Btfo

Why do you reject motorcycle love? Just let it happen.

Btfo

Oily piston sliding back and forth in your cylinder.

Btfo

Yeah, but where the fuck would I go

Plus when day comes it won't be fun

It's tempting when some chill new retro wave is playing

I live around the lake district so I can just take off and drive around empty country lanes at around 3am blasting music or just listening to the car

MAXIMUM comfy feels

why would anyone not enjoy that?

unless you mean in some sort of cheap 'into the wild' imitation bc that's pretty bent

>enjoying sitting in a cuck cage

top bait

I ride motorcycles more frequently than cars but the luxuries are hard to beat when it's freezing

go watch a nice movie or have a bath mate, better use of your time

stay btfo sperg more

check out this guy

he's not grabbing it

stay btfo sperg more

I mean, not forever. I go on night drives all the time, especially if I can't get to sleep. It's nice and calming to be totally alone on the back road in my 240, just the engine rumbling and a good night cigarette with a cool breeze in my face.

Same. Friday night is nighttime drive.

All I need is some Frank Torpedo

uhh yeah, my car gets like 40mpg so I frequently drive up into the mountains and chill

Yeah.
Then I remember I drive a camry and it wouldn't be very fun.

I wish I had more natural beauty to explore around here. DFW area is flat and boring

>hi as fug
>sitting inna wrx after i just gassed up
>$5,000 in my dresser at home
>contemplate a run to mexico but remember i dont speak barbarian

>drive at 4am
>floor it
>cop pulls me over
>told me he usually looks out for people who fish late at night illegally which is why he was there