All these Skyline posters suddenly show up in one thread

>all these Skyline posters suddenly show up in one thread
>only one of them ever posts their car regularly

What gives? You guys basically have some of the best looking cars on Veeky Forums.

In fact, why don't we have a JDM general? Is it because this board is mostly visited by Americans who can't get imports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QOv_1MZDEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyways, commencing Skyline picture dump

We need more JDM posters on this board desu, it is a Japanese website after all

Skyline is overpriced trash

That spoiler - fucking WHY. Just fucking why. Gore thread?

>it's an OEM optional body kit

You're not actually doubting Nissan on their design choices, are you?

>p plate NA skylines

>implying you drive anything better

>fangirling this hard over weeb trash

>>>/reddit/

My understanding is that non JEE TEE ARRU models are treated like v6 mustangs in kangaroo land, so I imagine most owners don't feel the need to flaunt their cars. Correct me if I'm wrong.

>I'm pretty sure that even a basic bitch tier Boxster can easily spank a regular Skyrine

But they probably go for like $100k in kangaroo land

Funny you should mention the Mustangs, because for some reason there as been a massive (like, really massive) amount of Mustangs that have shown up in Australia. I can't go a day without seeing at least 5 out in the streets now.

It's a car that hadn't been sold there, and now they are finally selling it there. People want to see what it's all about.

It's a cheap sports car, except in Australia it's not cheap so there is no point

because most of skyline posters are also sticker general poster aka the most cancerous general on Veeky Forums

>I can't go a day without seeing at least 5 out in the streets now
This is exactly what it's like in the US.

lol look at this fat cunt having a meltdown

Is the guy who named his skyline Galko here?
is this you?

JDMniggers are subhumans. Second only to stancefags in their shitting up of car culture. The average Skyline in Australia isn't an immaculately clean R34 like in that picture, but some shithead who owns a clapped-out and somewhat non-functioning R33 in a badly painted body kit and sitting on 19-inch Rotas.

It's a pity too because the R33 isn't a bad car.

>JAY DEE EMM TYTE, BRO
You'd at least have an argument owning a SZ-R Supra, but there's no redeeming qualities whatsoever for a NA Skyline. Even a shitty VZ SV6 is quicker.

This, literally pleb tier fodder.

The only worthwhile ones are GT-Rs.

I'd say it's more like Mustangs in the sense that every dickhead has one and thinks he's top shit even though it's a V6.

see: every L/P-plater with a non-turbo Skidline

I think your car looks pretty nice mate. All the people saying it's shit are just jealous shitbox drivers

>non JEE TEE ARRU models are treated like v6 mustangs in kangaroo land
A clean regular Skyline (like the one in OP's pic) still turns heads. It's more that they're often in shit condition because they became affordable for retards.

What sort of rep do Mustangs have in the States? In Oz, Skylines are copbait and normies will say dumb shit like "why don't you just buy a Corolla" or "cars are appliances, A to B,". This applies to GT-Rs as well as bottom trim 4-door automatic NA models.

>most owners don't feel the need to flaunt their cars
Oh no, that's completely wrong. It's a colossal fashion accessory to JDMniggers. A close second are S-chassis cars.

aussie here

they are over rated pigfat cars.

Most of them are Auto n/a's here or p plater spec rb25det's with shagged gearboxes

I've got an R35, can I join the fun?!

Hold up, we got more R chassis owners here?

Sheeeeit

Sorry user, I like the BRZ/FRS and all, but I'd never take one over a Skyline.

>mfw starting to see more and more R34's here in Canada.

Still not worth it though but whatever.

Oh yeah shit I forgot about you SCBro, but you're on a completely different level than the R34 posters on this board.

You do realize that the GT86/BRZ has the same amount of torque and horsepower as the NA Skyline, right?

kek look it up user, you look pretty stupid right now

>m-m-muh shitbox basemodel skyline is just as good!!!!

Literally anything is better
A 3800 commodore is better

I saw a R34 GTR smoke some Indian dude in an '15 GTR a few weeks back. It was quite the experience.

>toyobaru owner literally having a meltdown

the toyobaru is even slower than a miata, are you delusional?

>Soviet mad I made him meltdown earlier

I hope you feel better :(

you are literally sperging too hard, like defending-my-slow-shitbox-tier hard

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

yeah but all i do is lurk and take bad pictures of my car

>projecting his meltdown

>he's still melting down

>he is having a second meltdown

>pretends to be above the meltdown 24/7 on Veeky Forums

>proceeds to have a meltdown

Feel better Soviet.

>pretends to be under control
>having a meltdown 24/7

>if I project no one will see my meltdown

lol calm down

nice picture of you

nice meme steal, doesn't hide your meltdown still

>ARGH DON'S TAKE MY MAYMAYS

lmao meltdowning again

nice selfie, this before or after you had a meltdown?

>implying i'd ever be as based as melonpan

he even drives a ferrari

look at all these shitty n/a skylines makes me ashamed to be a vicfag

this tb h la familia

its literally *better* tho

>he continued to tell himself, wiping tears from his eyes

Autistic fatty getting mad because he dumped probably 20k on an unremarkable shitbox

That desperate to say you drive a skyline? Top kek

I have more respect for Impreza rx faggots

there's an user with obscene amounts of money poured into their 33 gtr

>thread turns to shit because of an autist who thinks his Toyobaru is actually good

And just for the record, not a single one of the pictures of Skylines I posted are mine. I do not own a Skyline, just appreciate them.

>tfw own a R33 but will forever be in the shadow of that user

>Go on Veeky Forums and see your car posted,

Oh fuck what have I done now

Nigga I'm the obese cunt and that's not me posting

I'm the obese faggot that owns "galko" lmayowhatafuckingfaggot

You're not wrong

That is a factory homie, It was part of a Lightning Yellow Optional Aero package. each quarter panel part is held in by 7 bolts EACH so I've got stockholm syndrome

It's slow as fuck lol

Literally the JAY DEE EMM fat fucks

If you know a thing about cars you're seen as subhuman in one, They have every right to see you as one

Yes, One was made for only japan with extreme restrictions and nothing while the other was made to be a "cheap" sports car anyone could buy in a flooded market

Not me nibba

Henlo

I was looking to originally buy a SZ but they felt like fucking trash to drive and yeah, an SV6 will make a NA r34 shit the bed

Thanks Dad

You're correct

It is better though, My friend now wants to sell his 86 for a skyline lmayo

Even an AU falcon is better

CLEAN

You should be. Victoria is shit

That's not me silly duffa. I'd blow my brains out if I spent that much on a N/A le top kek xddDD

Should i shoot for a $10k CAD r32 gtst and then upgrade to a $20k-$30k CAD r32 GTR later or just save for the GTR

GT-R or bust, especially given how the prices are going.

look at this shit

>GTS
>16.5k
What the fuck.
I paid 20k play money for a GT-R.

GTS-4 then RB26 it when you can for ghetto GT-R

I have an R31, can I play?

It's like this but blue with ugly wheels.

Granted it does have only 4970k miles on it.

Basically a new car.

Lmao what the fuck is going on here

Y'all niggas need to calm down, yes we know the non-GTR Skylines are slow, but they're still faster than the GT86 and the BRZ and that's good enough for me :^)

I bought my Skyline because I like the way it looks, there aren't that many cars I could have bought while on my P plates that would have been much better. Once I'm old enough to get a turbo or even GTR Skyline, then I'll get one.

Despite all this, at least I can enjoy the fact that you Americans can't get your hands on an R34 for another 7 years, no matter how slow it is.

>t. Skyline owner

>You're correct
why thankyou
>au falcon is better
yeah nah

youtube.com/watch?v=3QOv_1MZDEs

>muh vape juice ad at the start

Coincidence? I think NOT!

/r/ing the Pic of galko next to galko
I love your car dude, will you be at the mcm meet on Sunday?

The MCM one in Canberra? He lives in Victoria, same as me.

Unless he decides to drive through NSW for a car meet.

Ive always thought that Canberra was halfway between Sydney and Melbourne (that was the whole point of it) so wouldn't it only be a 3-4 hour drive? Thats what I'll be doing

If you go to a MCM meet make sure to let Moog know you're from Veeky Forums.

I live in the eastern suburbs, same as the yellow Skyline owner so it's already far enough away from Melbourne, and to get from my house to Canberra takes 7 hours and 30 minutes.

I don't know about him, but I wouldn't drive almost 8 hours and 700km just for a car meet, no matter who was hosting it.

Ahahahaha

>at least I can enjoy the fact that you Americans can't get your hands on an R34 for another 7 years

Enjoy the 3x price hike when they're legal here, R34s are 60k in japan right now as it is.

That just makes my goal of owning a GTR34 more accurate, I have a clear timeline now.

Yeah I've already accepted the fact that I'll never own an R34 GT-R. So if I don't get an R32 GT-R then I'll be getting the R34 GT-T.

uwu

Thanks, but I'm looking for the picture the owner took of his nendoroid galko figure next to the car

Chuming right up homie

they go for half that or less down under and a really clean one could be found for 9k ish

Ayy me too

Thanks senpai

>Canberra was halfway between Sydney and Melbourne (that was the whole point of it)
Melbourne got cucked hard in that deal

Hahaha you have to be delusional to think your 4 door NA boat could even beat a BRZ.

>25GT R34
>197 bhp at 6000RPM
>255 Nm (188ft.lb) at 4000RPM

>2012 BRZ
>197 bhp at 7000RPM
>205 Nm (151ft.lb) at 6400RPM

???

Yeah and it weighs about 200kg on top of a BRZ too, hahahaha.

How about you show me some proof that those NA boats can even post a sub 8 second 0-100. Should have just waited to get off your Ps and get a real RB m8.

I can't prove it at this very moment, but I know for a fact that my car does 0-100 in 8 seconds or less. Next time I'm at a stretch of road where I have enough runway to test this out I'll let you know of the results :^)

I'm not saying my car is a fast car, all I'm saying is that the BRZ and GT86 are slow cars and not at all what they are trying to sell themselves as.

nigga did you really just post a Scion and think you won an argument over a Skyline?

the two Kings. always will be

NSX and RX7 can be the Jacks or Knights, Imprezas and Evos are the Jokers.

>L plate
Every time.
Always either L or P, never seen anyone with a full license driving this trash