Why is this board so obsessed with sub $5000 piles of shit?

why is this board so obsessed with sub $5000 piles of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSkPB6pvFtPru81g_hcbNFw
youtu.be/n_nARlFq7O4
youtu.be/BACxmVx74OI
youtube.com/watch?v=YXXfiFI6F3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We begin by coveting what we see every day.

everybody here is poor and bitter and has convinced themselves that their moms old supra with 200k on the clock can take down a ferrari as a coping mechanism

Because some old cheap shitboxes are cooler and more interesting and fun than new cars.

Now why would I buy a new car when my prelude is cool as hell.

Your mom had a supra? Can I be your step-dad?

there's plenty of new cars that are just as neat imo

I'm on a budget too so I'd go with the prelude but if I could afford it I'd probably buy something newer instead

sure

some random guy on Veeky Forums would probably do a better job desu

>can take down a Ferrari
Literally who here believes this?

Me but with a 94 eg hatch

bc link related
youtube.com/channel/UCSkPB6pvFtPru81g_hcbNFw

would you still call me daddy if i was younger than you?

yeah but only if you pull my hair

why that must be a well modde 94 EG Hatch?
care to list some of those mods?

it's all we can afford as bus riders

Because it's all I can afford because I'm a wage slave.

Well if it had a 2jz with some big turbos on it, it literally could take down a farrari.

Heres a cressida spanking a whole diversity of different sub-human faggots

youtu.be/n_nARlFq7O4

Youre probably afraid to watch it cause it shits all over your image of what a "fast" car should cost and look like.

>moms old supra
>big turbo

you are such a fag

This, you inept faggot.

Heres the thing: a lot of cars with assloads of boost can win a pull with a Ferrari. But you can easily daily a Ferrari. A Ferrari goes around corners. It's comfortable inside. It doesn't need 9000 octane. Etc. A shit box can never match that.

Why do you think we want be in debt on car that's probably no better than something you can buy for 5 grand?

I know what a turbo is you fucking bus rider; obviously mom's pos is stock and slow as fuck
this too

see

that's fine but some people aren't broke mexicans and can actually afford nice things

>I'm not broke so I'll put myself in debt
>haha oh snap where's my money???
If you think you're "good with money" but incur an unnecessary drain on your finances, think again

You can get your ecu tuned for 91 octane pump gas and still make ass tons of power and daily a cressida or a supra. They are perfectly comfy cars.

Its just the faggot desk sim raceing summer children who cannot build things with their feeble little smooth womany hands & pipe cleaner arms that get triggered at anything sub 40,000$ that stomps their little eurofaggot hopes and dreams.

Jesus imagine being so poor you can't even fathom somebody buying a car without fucking themselves financially lmfao

>this again
Shelling out 30 grand cash for a car is stupid. A loan lets you keep the lump sum on hand while you continue to earn money. You pay slightly more but have much more financial security.
Yes but then you're only stomping base Corvettes, not Ferraris.

>if you buy a nice car it means you're a bitch who can't do anything

What a faggot.

pre Veeky Forums
>dont even notice shitboxes
post Veeky Forums
>geo metros and old dusty civics make me salivate
what did you guys do to me

Stomped, faggot.
youtu.be/BACxmVx74OI

So what? I could strap a couple of jet engines to a bicycle and eat a Ferrari

I'd still rather have the Ferrari

Way to change the subject away from your defeat, you ignorant nigger faggot.

i saw a rusted out fiero today an actually did a double take..

I wish you drove a ferarri so we could all see how stupid your face looks when some old sleeper puts the choke down on your status symbol.
You're literally a joke. KYS.

>43 psi
>still a supra so not a great corner carver
Congrats, you made my point.

yeah but I didn't, I'd absolutely rather have a 458 than a 6 million hp Supra that can't turn

why don't you head on back to /b/ with your nigger-faggots and sperg rage

why would anyone pay attention to such a shitpile ffs

Because it's a Fiero in a desolate sea of beige crossovers?

why would I get mad? I like cars too, I'd probably be pretty impressed that some ancient passat destroyed my Ferrari

not everybody is a pissed off ricer with something to prove like you

Makes 0 financial sense to buy a 30k car vs a 3k one if they both run fine. And if you're gonna go the route saying "oh well I like it," then that invalidates the entire thread

yeah i'm sure you don't cry until you sleep at night while the "stupid guy" with his Ferrari fuck bitches and spend your annual income in a week on shit you'll never hope to buy.
But yeah, sure, you beat him on the highway, congratz mate.

this just in, luxuries are fucking stupid and you're stupid for buying them

thanks Veeky Forums I'm gonna go throw out my nice clothes, trade my car in for a geo metro and hoard my money like a kike for the rest of my life

>because its a fiero
yes, again why?

Youre only interested in what the hive mind thinks, faggot. your just a brainwashed consumer buying shiney things that corporations are putting in feon too you exept your too poor to ever get most of that shiney stuff and too stupid to make your own creations and enjoy them.
Your existence is meaningless. You're just a farm anilmal being shuffled around where your told to go, faggot.

OK so we can't shit on you for buying what you like but you can shit on other people for buying what they like because it's not what you like...?

yes, thats basically how Veeky Forums works

that's how all of Veeky Forums works

are you new?

Then why have this thread

because another important part of Veeky Forums is to pretend to have money anonymously

i didn't make it, i came for the butthurt and it is delicious indeed

holy shit

calm down retard

because I am surprised every time what a little work and a $200-400 shitbox can do

WAT, BITCH!?

YEAH! FUCK YOU!

30 grand is like fiata money dude, it's not what normies like.

Your mom sounds lame as fuck dude

>get in faggot, we're making anime real

>summerfag: the post

Is anyone in debt here due to a car?

Who doesn't believe that?
Even a 1.9TDI can take down a Ferrari.

Buncha youngsters who are enthusiastic about driving user

>tfw this is the "quick rundown" of Veeky Forums

Who's mum has a supra?

See how it takes so long to speed up enough to overtake the corvettes?

This is why LS is better... even if it's fast it's still shitty and laggy.

Imagine if the track had corners.

A light weight and responsive ls will always have an advantage over a heavy old laggy 2j in the corners when placed in the same kind of car.

>You can daily a ferrari

Stomping is a bit of an over statement.

It lags and it lags and it lags until it finally has enough boost to catch up and overtake.

Yes, and you can even drive a Ferrari in the rain.
youtube.com/watch?v=YXXfiFI6F3U

Ferraris are more than just status symbols to some enthusiasts.

Ferraris come from the factory stanced so you can't go over speed bumps in them unless airlift suspension.

Why the fuck wouldnt I?
Only underages are obsessed with unaffordable cars like bughatti or Lamborghini

Oh and normies too.
I always cringe whenever I see a normie with a maybach or ferrari phone/desktop background

Supras are for childmolesters and rapists

I am only on the sex offender list and would never buy one

Because it's full of poorfags and kids dependent on their parents like the rest of Veeky Forums

The being poor and bitter thing is accurate but the whole supra argument applies to YouTube jdm fanboys

>Ferrari
>stanced

I don't think you know what that word means

hello clarice

I work at a grocery store