/donk/

I know Veeky Forums loves to talk stance but what about donking?
Post your donkers

No.

No.

Caprices and Impala ss are a dying breed, then niggers got a hold of them and are killing them quicker.

racism goes on /b/

Nigger

The average donk enthusiast cannot read or write.
Discussion will be limited.

Veeky Forums aint your safe space, boyo. and a right minded black person wouldn't do this to a nice car. it's nigger shit.

gr3

Has anyone donked out a hachiroku?

the only chance this shit might be useful, but i prefer the ones with smallers wired lowrider wheels

I like 'em with steelies and offroad tires. And the back lifted all da way up

The only, and I mean ONLY thing stupider or more retarded than stancing, is donking.

Could you fuck off? You're not me.

if I lived in florida id definetly do that

This is apparently now a Wiley thread

>Has anyone donked out a hachiroku?
luckily just on a small scale

Imagine having a puncture with those extremely thin tires in the middle of the flood because you run over some broken glass that you could not see and there the question is reversed again "-who's the fool now?" lol

>tfw you realize that the D in Initial D stands for Donk

safe spaces belong on tumblr nignog

Forgive my ignorance, but wtf is stancing and ba donk a donking?

Cars like ops pic just screams nigger (not necessarily black people), but funny ive only ever seen black ppl with cars like that. This wasnt meant to be racist just happen to type and think at the same time.

Stancing involves lowering a car as much as possible, cambering the wheels to an extreme degree and stretching the tyres.

Donks are what you see in the OP: cars modified to permit the largest possible rim size.

I can appreciate a clean donk, but those clownish drug dealer cars are retarded.