My mom says I can buy a car for $3000 to look for a job. I have never had a job or car before, what should I get?

My mom says I can buy a car for $3000 to look for a job. I have never had a job or car before, what should I get?

Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8 more years, cuck

buy yourself a lifetime buspass

>8 more years, cuck
7 and a half now

pic related it's you

Get a civic for $3000

FC RX7

lol look at that loser. average drumpf voting specimen, people!

Another tolerant liberal not judging anyone on appearance

Liberals aren't tolerant of intolerance, hon :)

>Liberals aren't tolerant of intolerance, hon :)
In what way was OP intolerant?

nice to know, sweetie :)

^-^

GET A JOB!!!!!!

I can't right now, all the mexicans took our jobs. Waiting for Trump to deport them

>Drumpfcucks

Lol, how does it feel to get cooned?

Stop pretending to be me, Drumpfcuck

I like molesting children and CP

Nice meme

Dude just get an MR2

cvpi is the car for you.

If you want something nice ish look for an old wrx ( super eeliable, awd and sometimes turbo)

Or a late 90s newedge mustang( kinda fast if you can get a v8 and sound nice with any muffler)

>mfw I'm Mexican and took your job and do it way better

>this poor simpleton has to watch as all his bwesident's promises are broken
>he actually thought trump cared about poor people
heartbreaking to think about

Soon you will be deported

enjoy mexico

Trump won't do shit

Now stop pretending to be me, ameridumb

Twingi $500

I am going to pretend to be you
for now
and later
and forever

you have not seen half the pedo shit i have put up about you around here

Screencapped

DROMPFOFOFF BTFOFF

Nope. if you do your job well enough they keep you here and just help you become legal , so I can stick around and fuck your daughters and wives and spread my superior conquistador genes

Don't worry. With Republicans at the helm,
and tax cuts for the rich,
their wealth will soon trickle down.

>their wealth will soon trickle down.

Imagine having no friends, zero ambitions and being such a failure in real life that you keep attempting to become an infamous namefag poster on a chinese cartoon bulletin board

I touch little boys

LOL

>I caused this much assmad

forgot my name. just woke up
nice projection

Imagine being such a failure that you're only attempt at becoming famous is to reply to posts that directly insult you with "lol u so mad"

Geo Metro

lol!! assmad!!

This is Veeky Forums in the year 2017. You have yourselves to blame.

We had one of these in my high school auto shop, it was trashed by all of the 14-18 year olds passing (or failing) through the class at a semester-long turnover rate. It wouldn't start below 40 degrees F or above 60 and always smelled like burning oil and farts. Nevertheless it was how I learned basic wrenching and was the first car I really drove at 14, though it was only around the school campus to test after a repair. We had one of these, the front half of a stepside pickup, and a Chevy Corsica upon which someone carved "CORNDOG" into the hood. Good times.

cry moar you libtard snowflake faggot

>The satirical white rightwinger is a gross guy who loves himself and others like him
>The satirical white leftwinger is a fastidious guy who hates himself and others like him
>Unless they also hate themselves and others like them
>In which case they make up the entirety of one another's peer group
This is probably kind of racist right? They should really hate one another as much as they hate themselves and want to become extinct.

There's some kind of a brilliant viral concept to be troll memed from this but I can't quite crystalize it

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

>"look at my over-complicated failure of a post at trying to understand imageboard irony!"

Cringed.

>this assmad

lol, 8 more years

shill. I'll bet you drive a prius

>40,000 spics deported since his election
>feelsgoodman.jpg

That's less than the average Obama deported per year during the same time period

I wish they would let more vulnerable Mexican children into the country to live near me

>drumpfkins will defend this

I am not american???

Vulnerable supple Mexican children can move to any country

saging the daily shitnigger thread

as long as they study, do not gangbang, and are respectful, I don't see the issue

t. Drumpfcuck

You know you want them in a gangbang

Those numbers also include people who were caught crossing and bussed back, which were not counted under previous administrations. The Red senate reworked the way deportations were tallied to turn Paco against Obama

t. I just looked this up on fox news after you told me so it must be true

only the cute girls

forgot my name

>mfw this entire thread

>When Veeky Forums goes full /pol/