BMW 3 series compact

Why?

because its the best e36.

E46 ones are a bit strange looking, especially from the front. They do look better in person though for some reason.

Why indeed, when it looks exactly like a Vauxhall Astra while being at once heavier, slower, and less reliable?

RWD

Because stubby cars a cute, CUTE.

its kinda neat
also noone likes them so noone buys them so you can buy them much cheaper and much less run down than e36 sedans or coupes
you still get light peppy rwd hatch, kinda like ae86, and with a few simple mods you can be the king of the tesco parking lot

And also comes as a 4 door

BMWfags = buttowned

>BMW

Why?

Why?

I like the bugeyes. They're weirdly charming to me.

They will probably be super sought-after in a few years, mark my words.

is that a rebadged first gen twingo

A twingo is probably better to drive.

Also
Why?

You aren't Why?ing hard enough

The A2 was way ahead of its time, people would eat that shit up if it launched today.

>E36 Compact 1993
>Astra G 1998
Really made me think

Because they wanted market share in the compact car segment just like mercedes with the CLC

>Kadett
>1984

>BMW 2002 Touring
>1971

small rwd hatchback. cheap cause noone wants them. Just wish they more like pic, without the wheel shoved right up into the arch. If the insurance on bmws wasnt so shit I would legit go and buy one

They are the best e36.
normal e36's are bland compared to e30's
compacts fix this and are so much more fun to drive.
Like an e30 with more aftermarket, easier to find coilovers, more reliable motors(although debatable) and its just little less pretty.

they're actually good cars for motorsports due to their weight and relative power/wheelbase, but they are just god awful looking.

That car disgusts me. Why would anyone buy it over the coupe? WHY?

Why not? They're economical, fun, and dare I say cute little cars. They're the lightest of the E36s and have semi-trailing arm suspension and LSDs for fun handling.

>Like an e30 with more aftermarket, easier to find coilovers
Except the e36 ti uses e30 rear suspension,differential, and more.

I was actually looking through my policy and just assumed the AMC would be the cheapest, and I was right the AMC and BMW are the same price. But the Kia is the most expensive. Loled.

Many reasons as stated before. If power is your issue an M5x swap is relatively cheap if you can take parts off a donor car and wrench them back together on the TI shell (literally identical to the sedan A pilar forward.) If looks is your issue than you are missing out.

>A pillar forward
Aren't they also the same B-pillar forward? They use sedan doors and wing mirrors.

Their interiors are completely different, they're like a hybrid between the z3 and the e36.

No doors are TI specific. Everything A pillar back is TI specific. The only exception is the E36 Sedan Mirrors. Which is also a common part on the E36 Touring.

Ahhh, that's right. I sold mine probably 5 years back so my Ti knowledge is a bit rusty. I remember the interior differences now because thinking back I remember door cards being something you'd just absolutely jewed on because they were Ti specific.

That's the point

How is e30 suspension easier to find than e30 suspension?

It just is

After reading through this thread, I'm actually convinced to buy one of these

Was there much of a difference between the E36 and E46 models?

the e36 I have seen have something wrong with the interior from being used for so many miles
seat leather a little cracked and some of the lights not working
some of them the auto transmission up shifts from first to second too hard

>G-GAY

what did opel mean by this

BMW wanted to make a proper hatchback but apparently they were pretty stupid during that period, the 1 series (first proper hatchback) was apparently a stolen rover concept

Otherwise I like these, they're rwd, underrated and rather butch if you ask me, you also get saloon performance, pretty cool

Yeah, and they're a hell of a lot more fun to push through corners than other e36s. The z3 is the same

Your question is hurting my brain

Sure it's not
>>GG AYYYYYY
?

Because coupes are memes

>E46 coupe is heavier, has less structural rigidity and just looks plain douchier than the sedan.

No idea if this applies to the E36 coupe too.

No one cares, coupes are better looking.
Only fags drive sedans.

This was something to do with fleet emissions, but they should have rebadged some Miatas ihmo