Driving an automatic should make you self conscious & feel you with great shame

Driving an automatic should make you self conscious & feel you with great shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvThQHE_vDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think GT-R owners and Porsche Turbo owners totally feel the same way and cry every night how they can't drive stick

Wow great thread OP

This would make a bitchin sticker

Also I'm looking for something fun to hoon around in while I learn stick and isn't too expensive, been leaning towards an old Honda or a new edge mustang so I have the ability to skid

pretty sure auto drivers aren't the ones who need round the clock group therapy to validate their manual transmission

this, DSG is factually superior to standard

>Has two clutches
>cant control either one of them.

>mfw want auto trainmission but cant afford
i h8 being por

no it makes me feel like I'm not a millennial faggot trying to change lanes 500x in rush hour traffic like a piece of shit

Millenials cant drive stick. Are you from this dimension?

Automatics.
Or as I like to say

>No stick, little dick.

you know, automatics made me wonder

have automakers ever made a stick where the clutch 'pedal' is instead a button on the shifter? would this be mechanically possible?

I'm a millenial tho?

I just lost so many brain cells from reading this.

>Do you even know what a clutch is?

plz no bully

I think you are the retard here. I support anons stupid idea, i often feel the need to press the clutch while driving an auto

I drive both, the real test of being a man is weather you own an engine with 7 or more cylinders or 2 strokes or less

A button clutch would make the damn thing as much as a manual as paddle shifters are a manual.

That's why you add question marks to statements?

>a button clutch

t. Luddite

t. proud owner of a $3k MANUAL Honda Civic

the only respectable auto trans is the powerglide

video semi related
youtube.com/watch?v=NvThQHE_vDY

There'd be no need man. Why have a clutch button when a paddle does all that for you in a more convenient location? The actual benefit of the clutch pedal is the complete control over engagement and actuation.

wut

Some crippled dude uses hand controls for gas brake and clutch. That's all with one hand. Other hand used for shifting.
So it is possible but this crippled dude is a drifter.

Sequential manuals have a lever on the shifter that you squeeze when shifting

The only clutches should ever be operated are by hand, boyracer faggot.