What is the fastest car I can buy and still be able to push during the daily drive?

A lot of people and publications say the Miata and BRZ are more fun than faster cars, because they're lack of performance means you can push them to the limit easily without killing yourself, crashing, or going to jail. I can see why, I doubt I'd be able to drive a Camaro ZL1 at over 7/10ths outside a track and not suffer serious consequences for it. That being said, those cars are still pretty slow and would like more than 150HP at the wheels in my daily.

What is the fastest car you can buy and be able to safely push on the streets without having a high risk of getting ticketed or crashing? How much power and grip is too much?

Get a civic SI, sage'd

Pls rspnd

'94 Honda Civic EG hatchback with a couple of simple mods.

*tasteful mods*

>How much power and grip is too much?
the fuck are you talking about

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport.

Hyundai is pretty much giving these away for 15k, they are pretty good.

RX8

So the same as a BRZ?

both are undesirable garbage so pretty much yea.

>So the same as a BRZ?
yeah exactly the same car

Aww has the green eyed monster awoken in you? Poor snowflake.

What is this autism? You can crash and get a ticket in a 90hp polo. Your question makes no sense. Also you should kys yourself if you actually play boiracing in residential areas.

git, toyocuck rotard

Picked mine up for 14000 last summer.

300hp
5.7 0-60
Great handling

The 2 downsides to this car are fwd and the cvt

But before you get all upset about muh gears. I don't drive manual. My last car was an automatic and I got was going to get another regardless. After driving this car for a year I don't think I could go back to a normal automatic. I completely understand why people call them slushboxes the shifts feel terrible. That being said the cvt is an interesting alternative that will get a lot of hate but I would recommend driving one before you judge.

So yeah it has a great ride I think it looks nice 300 hp tons of fun. I love my Nissan.

Still miss my 97 rl tho

not the same at all.

Rx8's are wildly undesirable and stupid cheap

BRZ's/FRS are highly desirable but its ok if you don't like them either mate.

t. nigger

Probably the guy shilling for the fucking rx8

Fiesta ST

Not everyone likes nipshit

Probably an earlier Boxster

>CVT

t. 86 owner
>it's fun on local roads, especially the small twisty one. Doing ok on stop-and-go traffic
>road noise, lot of road noise on highway. Cruising is fine but don't race people because you'll eat shit anyway

No! 14.7 that's stock, on the Prius tires

desu if i were to buy a new car, it would be something like this. apparently hyundai have stepped up their game

228i or 235i then..

They really did. It's much, much better than the current Civic Si sedan for half the price.

>half the price

the Elantra sport costs $12k?

a 997 turbo
im not even joking, Porsches have good daily driveabilty

No, but Hyundai is offering sweet ass deals.

>megameem
There is a Miata in your future my friend

I can't, it's not practical enough for me. If Mazda makes a new RX-7 I'll buy a red one and call it Megumin.

Older camaros and mustangs are pretty easy DD. I have an 01 325i that isn't bad either.

How about this?

Megumin isn't practical, either.

Is this show good or is she just one of them MEME waifus

It's fun and stars proto-Rance and the author's bratty 3DPD self-insert, along with the seasonal waifu every pedoneet loves to post.