3rd gen prelude

4x4 v8

Rev hard, drift safe.

Ay

>fast wheel drive

youtube.com/watch?v=codTpquF4ao

>torque steer lolcantturn wheel drive

>cool daily
a DD can be shit because ideally it can take a hit if it has to. I like my DD but I wouldn't feel too bad if I had to get rid of it.

22B

>equal length shafts
>torquesteer

anything else you want to embarass yourself with?

>equal length shafts means no torque steer

anything else you want to embarass yourself with you retarded new namefaggot?

>equal shafts means torque steer

lol, anything else you want to embarass yourself you retarded new anonfaggot?

never said that, namefag newcunt. torque steer can still happen with equal length shafts. fuck off now

>torque steer can still happen with equal length shafts
lol, you have no idea what torque steer is you fucking autist, turning to an randomside underwheelspin due to different circumstances isn't torque steer, cars with torque steer awlays pull to one side

fucking autists retard

>namefag of the day fresh from reddit is retarded
well color me surprised

>Incorrect sidewall design
irrelevant to our conversation
>asymmetric driveshaft
FWD SR trans have equal length shafts
>different driveshaft torques due to problems
lrn how to wrnch
>suspension geometry
get it dialed
>unequal traction forces in combination with kingpin offset
irrelevant to our conversation

turn out you are an autistic rwd cuckboi that think just quoting wikipedia will help

>>Incorrect sidewall design
>irrelevant to our conversation
it isn't. we're talking about torque steer, and it is a cause of torque steer

>>different driveshaft torques due to problems
>lrn how to wrnch
yeah, I'm sure that'll fix driveshaft angle differences due to body roll, engine mounts, wheel bump, etc.

>>suspension geometry
>get it dialed
>he seriously thinks that's what it means by suspension geometry

>unequal traction forces in combination with kingpin offset
>irrelevant to our conversation
it isn't. we're talking about torque steer, and it is a cause of torque steer

imagine my shock when the newcunt namefag is retarded. back to the reddit you go

>we are talking about torque steer
no, we are talking weather or not a sentra with equal shafts experience torque steer, it doesn't ecause it doesn't have any of the points described by your red.dit-tier screencap lel

> driveshaft angle differences due to body roll, engine mounts, wheel bump, etc.
feel free to prove than a GTi-R trans sentra is prone bodyroll, engine mounts, wheel bump and so on

>he seriously thinks that's what it means by suspension geometry
>suspension geometry doesn't mean suspension geometry
lol

>pls pls go away you are hurting my butt!!

Lol

>2 cars
>not a richfag

>no, we are talking weather or not a sentra with equal shafts experience torque steer
no we weren't, we were talking about if any car was susceptible to torque steer, as seen here . no mention of sentra. you only implied equal length shafts stops torque steer
you implied any car with equal length shafts would cause torque steer

>feel free to prove than a GTi-R trans sentra is prone bodyroll, engine mounts, wheel bump and so on
now THAT is irrelevent because you simply implied equal length shafts stops torque steer, which clearly isn't true.

>"getting it dialed" fixes suspension geometry
kek, you're more retarded than I thought

go ahead and fuck off now. you're going to have to change your cute little name now

>any car with equal length shafts would cause torque steer
*wouldn't

>Let me change the topic
lol, see , you replied to my post about a sentra, so feel free to prove said sentra is prone to torque steer based on your red.dit screencap

>which clearly isn't true.
yup, it does

>b-but what about shitty tires, old bearings, wrong allignment or suspension geometry!!!
lol, fix it you dumb autist?, are you autistc enough to not know you can modify suspension geometry?

>"ARGH pls pls go away, my butt hurts!!!!"
lol so very assmad

>so assmad he can't type correctly

Mercedes 300TD

>you replied to my post about a sentra
I also replied to you about a post about fwd.

>>which clearly isn't true.
>yup, it does
oh so you do think equal length shafts stop torque steer? kek. well I already disproved that

>lol, fix it you dumb autist?, are you autistc enough to not know you can modify suspension geometry?
>he still doesn't understand
dying over here. you know there are different types of suspension geometry right?

again, you're going to have to change your cute little name after this kek

oh wow, looks like you got btfo in the porsche general too, fucking lmao shan't be replying further as it looks like Veeky Forums already knows you're retarded

>I also replied
>also
so you accept you were arguing about the sentra, now feel free to prove that a sentra with equal shafts experiences torque steer based on your red.dit-tier screencap

>well I already disproved that
see above

>you know there are different types of suspension geometry right?
see above

>y-you're btfo
lmao trying so hard

rwd cuckholds don't usually sperg this hard, you are melting down!!

>Those blinkers in the grill
eww

People swap out to the Euro style a lot on the grill.

It alleviates the shaft angle issue but there's still flex in the layshaft that can cause torque steer

Unless you made a motor that has a flywheel in the middle of the block that's geared to the trans in the dead center of the car its still going to be a bit of an issue

Or you can pull a GM (Toronado)/Chrysler (LH Platform) and just make the FWD cars have a Longitudal engine with a diff on the front of the transmission

Toronado's were rather well handling cars for their time, as evidenced by their pike's peak success

No wonder, those american grills are ugly as fuck, is it because some sort of regulation, or it's because Ford went full retard?

A corolla of the same year in the same colour.

How did you get a picture of my car

get an early 2000s turbo car.

Cressida. Toyota is lyfe.

Suzuki Swift Sport