I bought $10 of TRUMPCOIN yesterday and the value has risen by $4 overnight. That's 40%. Thanks for the advice anons

I bought $10 of TRUMPCOIN yesterday and the value has risen by $4 overnight. That's 40%. Thanks for the advice anons.

Where did you buy the trumpcoin and what was the exchange rate

Yobit

I wish I bought at 10k. I'm sure if I buy now I'll be buying straight into the dump.

NOT BAD

Congratulations you bought the hype and gained profits for doing nothing.

Let your High Frequency trading alpha lead you buy your bull ring up and then into the ground.

Nothing in life is free.

BTW they are going to dump BEFORE the inauguration.

I know, I will sell in the next 2-3 days to be safe.

Protip: It will rise higher after inauguration

That's why I'm doing the smart thing and waiting for the pre inauguration dump to load up and sell high.

Yes...you are smart. This coin is destined to go to the moon. All signs point towards it. The future is bright for TC. Why is this? Cause its the first coin named after the President of the United States. That fucking simple. And come next year the patriotic sentiment is gonna be high with Trump...we are going to war. Next year Jan 2018 the coin will hit 50 cents minimum probably $1 easy

Stock up fuckers

i put in 4k 2/3 weeks ago life is good

Literally not worth transferring back to the exchange if it's not hitting 30k.

I already sold at a 50% profit.

Yes I can buy back the Trump coins on discount after the dump.

TRUMPCOIN WILL HIT $300 BY 2018
SCREENCAP THIS POST MOTHERFUCKERS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

HAHA IT'S GOING DOWN ALREADY. Looks like I sold at the correct time. Now I have $15 worth of BTC for the next pumping after the 20th.

you'll be able to afford a lambo on jan 20

Gas yourself.

its at 35k you nonce

ICN is the only crypto coin worth investing now.
It is relatively cheap, and it can reach 10$ easily. The reason for this is the technology behind it, it is going to be the next Forex very soon.

>5USD
>Profit

Wew

>cryptocurrencies
>literally ever

I'm not putting real money into meme rip-off coins bro. Might win some lose some, but it's basically gambling. I've lost 2 grand gambling so I learned.