ITT: Things that make you REEE

ITT: Things that make you REEE

>t. New driver learning stick

>Pic related

Someone ramming me head on at 90+ mph going the wrong way on the freeway

I miss chevy lumina. every time i see one i am reminded of my extreme poorfag days when every time i saw one it was usually a pizza man and ordering pizza was luxurious as FUCK!

Am I posting this from the future?

pic related
>me, red car
>driving along way-too-narrow residential road
>shitbox cars parked on both sides of the street (blue & green)
>OH HELLO THERE ITS SUBURBAN MOM IN AN SUV AND THERES ONLY ROOM IN BETWEEN THE SHITBOX GAP FOR ONE OF US

This shit aggravates me to no end and I hope there's a special place in the FEMA camps for the shitbirds who park their cars on the curb knowing how fucking narrow their street is

I'm learning and I don't roll back much at all.
>engine braking
>car in front is going too slow for 3rd gear but 2nd is way too slow

I don't roll back much either it's just when somebody in op pic is that close It's infuriating and makes me anxious I don't want to tap them.

Just get a diesel car.

What're some good manual diesel cars you'd recommend?

E46 330d, E39 525/530d (everything from BMW with M57 engine) mercs are solid too. If you are afraid of the maintenance cost get something from VAG with TDI engine except 2.5 TDI

Thanks for the suggestions user

My fucking nightmare back when I first learned manual

When people don't signal their exit on a roundabout.

>tfw 2 retards in a row don't signal and you miss your opportunity to get in

Even in an automatic this shit makes me reee

>tfw diesel car

you can get as close as you want, as long as you don't touch me I have no problem whatsoever

I'm less worried about rollback than I am about some vacant minded she-devil looking at her phone and forgetting to hold the brake down.

>not understanding where theyre going based on their line
learn to drive. i bet you hold everyone up on roundabouts stopped for a full minute looking like an idiot

>trusting anyone's intentions regardless of their signaling

>People swerving in their lanes
>Get ahead of them wondering why they're drunk at 1 in the afternoon
>Motherfucker's on their phone
>Honk like an autist at them hoping they'll crash

>burgers thinking they know anything about roundabouts, and telling other people they need to learn how to drive

Holy shit, kek. If you actually drove on more than a 7 lane highway you would know driving isn't so simple.

lol why would i be from the us? ive never had problems understanding where people are going to go in roundabouts. i dont hold up people like a retard in the morning stopped wondering i can go or not. just go idiot.

If you've never dealt with proper roundabouts you'll never know what it's truly like. It's not something you can judge, because more often than not people don't know where they are turning themselves. Old people and women drivers for example, they prefer to take ways that place the blame on other people, or are too afraid of going 60kmh and take backroads.

Did you died?

where I'm from we only have one lane roundabouts, therefore signaling is the only way to know if they'll exit or not.

Op here
Roundabouts scare me simply because of living in burgerland

as soon as i stopped driving my mothers shitbox and got my own car, i learned to move off without the handbrake. driving then becomes fun.

Protip mate, most cars are miles away from hitting your rear bumper, it's just awkward perspective + anxiety making you think it's only a few inches away.

thats because with a roundabout, there's no need for 7 FUCKING LANES just to turn off the motorway

How do you guys deal with this? I mainly just try to engage the clutch while putting light pressure on the brakes,

>Using a roundabout in America

My buddy says I'll get used to the cars dimensions the more I drive it but I only panick when im going uphill and there's a car on my ass but I use the hand brake to help even though I really shouldn't get into bad habits like that

protip: avoid relying on the handbrake for starts, excepting extreme grade

spend time in a parking lot perfecting clutch control

>>t. New driver learning stick
Bro I've had my license 6 years I still have my "N" sticker. Literally no point upgrading, no savings, who gives a fuck. Why waste $80 (yes, 80) for a test to get a license that doesn't benefit me.

You do a hillstart with your handbreak if you're paranoid you'll roll back.

this is how you die
only an idiot whos never crashed trusts others on the road

After you get used to starting on hills you won't panic anymore even if there are cars behind you. When you lift up and feel the bite just give it some gas and you're off.

You do, it's called the sixth sense.
Basically your mind knows the dimensions of your surroundings without looking at them, or actually measuring them.
Only need to handbrake when you park.
If you're going down hill shift into 2nd, and uphill take it in 2nd, 1st is only to get the car moving, you should never downshift to first unless you will come to halt or stop completely.
I usually do 1st=10-15mph 2nd=15-25 3rd=25-40 4th=less than 60 and 5th=above 55. Every car has different gear ratios though.

no reason to be afraid of the handbrake. on an extreme hill, it's worth using it. however, using it for every slight gradient is going to make having a manual shit

I've been spending alot of time in the lot getting clutch control down going forward and backwards which is helping alot. I just need more time on the street. Thanks for the advice br/o/'s

Actually the 5 cyl 2.5 TDI are unkillabke, its the V6 thats hot garbage

THIS. ALL OF MY THIS.
I'm totally a "muh freedom" kind of guy, but we need to fucking crack down on driving laws. It's literally the most dangerous thing you do every single day and it has the potential to kill people easily. Your fucking conversation can wait, or, if it's really that important, pull off the road and take 30 seconds extra. I really don't think there's anything else in the world that makes me as mad as someone texting and driving.

I don't like people texting and driving or being on their phone in general while driving. While some people don't lose focus on the road completely while on a call it's still a majority of stupid murkins that don't pay attention while driving like retards.

If some fucker pulls up this close to me behind when it's time to go forward I usually just intentionally roll back as much as I can before hitting them before going forward. I can time and predict it accurately. It's funny watching the driver looking at my trunk wide eyed realizing they fucked up while my car rolls back

People who merge too early, or try to block others from zipper merging

Have a brand new car and get paranoid with retards that park really close and fucking up the bumpers and dinging the body

I love situations like this, in my commuting theres a street like this, but the two cars can fit but JUST BARELY, a few inches from each other, then when i see a car coming in the opposite direction I accelerate just to make them break out of fear of a head on collision while i skillfully pass at high speed almost touching them

>When you are being tailgated by a speeding soccermom in her killtank of an automated SUV while she is clearly having a shitfit on her phone, and just straight up screaming down in it without looking on the road

I pulled over as soon as I noticed. No way I was going to risk my life trying to stay ahead of her.
A shame I didn't get her licenseplate.

People directly behind me who wait until the last possible second to start braking.

My car is worth more than your life, maybe be a little careful around it?

People riding your ass as you come up to an area they KNOW you're going to brake are the worst. You can see the roundabout buddy, why the fuck are you 5 feet from by rear bumper when you know I'm about to slow down?

>Why the fuck are you 5 feet from by rear bumper when you know I'm about to slow down?
His head was stuck inside his ass and he was going to see a doctor for a cure, shitlord!

driving stick on a roundabout was not a nice first driving lesson

Tractor trailers that have the nerve to pass someone when they normally only go 50 MPH.

Tractor drivers in general when they don't pull over when they have 4+ cars stuck behind them.

>Riding a motorcycle down a straight american road
>two lane street could easily fit four lanes
>lane splitting is illegal
>filtering at red lights is illegal
>some bro in his pickup will step out and try to knock your bike down while screaming WAIT IN LINE WAIT IN LINE if you try, i've seen it happen

>meanwhile in california
>absolute madman going 60mph between congested lanes that are only moving at 40mph
>legislators: "See we can't allow bikers to get to the front of red lights because that's somehow the same as what they do in california"
>"can't we just make the law specific to stopped traffic?"
>"that would be too many words, our ink budget is kinda tight. if you want to add more words you need to go back and raise taxes."

Reeee

>only pop out my phone to skip songs
>used to be able to do it blind with physical buttons on my old phone
>smartphone is like a needy girlfriend, impossible to operate one handed or you keep on deploying the side menu from the edge to edge screen
I need to buy an autoradio

Not so much REEE as genuinely dangerous.

>Sitting at light next to woman driving u-haul
>Light turns green
>Get about 50 feet past the intersection still right next to the truck
>Woman decides to swerve into my lane
>Swerve into the shoulder to avoid collision and put my foot down
>Get back into the right lane, truck is now behind me
>Starts tailgating while left lane is completely clear

Is there an interpretation of this where she wasn't trying to cause a crash?

To be fair, I do this because the other car will be in the wrong if it tries to force its way. It's a dick move, but you had time to change lane before.

You're the retard who merges early I see

And you're the one who'll merge behind me :^)

People who wait until the last possible second to merge over when a lane is closed and expect to be let in

Not today motherfucker

Whenever this happens I just get my girlfriend to key any car within arm's reach while I'm driving by. Within a week or two nobody parks on the curb of that street anymore. :)

Your plans never work

>you pussy out
>i pass you illegally
>i pass you illegally with great ease because motorcycle
>we both hit the end, you refuse to merge, someone lets me in while you sit there fuming
>you stop completely. i merge and pass you on the right.
>you try to block that. you pussy out because if you hit my rear, you are at legal fault.

give up and drive like an intelligent person instead of a half-brained burger that was spanked for cutting in line at school

Cool fantasy world you live in, mr. organ donor.

>parking butt in
>didn't notice car next to you decides to back out as you are backing in
>looks at other car
>oh shit I'm backing up too fucking fast
>slams on brakes
>stalls

people who drive infuriates me

Because of shitty laws in my country both parts are at fault if an accident happen during a merge, even if one driver was 100% responsible for the crash to happen.

This is pretty much Veeky Forums

I drive often drive on a relatively narrow two lane street (one lane for each direction) that connects my shit little village to a bigger city. People usually go like 110 km/h (68 mph) on it. It has a special path (asphalt as well) for cyclists and it's separated from the road by a few meters. Anyways, for some fucking reason retarded cyclists often ride on the main fucking road instead. Sometimes, if the there's a few cars coming from the opposite direction at a bad time, or if here's a bunch of traffic coming from the opposite direction everyone has to decelerate to bumblefuck speeds in order to accommodate one fucking retard who shouldn't even be on the fucking road. I swear to god it should be legal to run these fucktards over.

not illegal if you don't get caught

Just get a mount for your phone, it makes it easy

Heh, I've got those titan wheels.

Agreed voice command or physical buttons I would imagine are better for not having to focus on it nearly as much

I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND RRRREEEEEEEEE

I can be your gf if you want bb ;)

Passenger limitations. Unless you have no friends, in that case you're all good. 'Bro'

>people who can't tolerate waiting behind the other vehicle for 10 or 15 seconds before the car on the front makes a turn or enters a garage, choosing to honk impatiently and make everyone around realize you're a jerk
>people who don't use turn signals when entering a garage or commercial building
>people who use the fog lights instead of just using the regular headlights

That's about it. The other things I hate are related to my own driving style.

>heavy raining
>driving on highway in the morning so traffic is quite bad
>drive slightly slower than the rest of the cars so I make some ditance between me and the car infront of me
>fuckers just jump right into the spot I made
>suddenly emergency
>pile up
>the guy who just cut infront of me blames me for wrecking his car
I wish you nothing but the worst in life you cunt

Yammienoob?

People who don't respect safety distance or the way of road so be shot on the spot.

Audis

Audis parked somewhere
Audis driving somewhere
Audis within eye sight
Audis within earshot
Audis existing
Audis tailgating the entire way down a 4 lane road with nobody in the other lane

>at stop light
>one lane
>car in front of you, car behind you
>light turns to green
>road opens up to 2 lanes
>signal and turn into the new opened lane
>lane immediately merges back to the one after maybe 100 feet
>back where you just where but now look like a fucking dickhead

JUST

Yes pls

>Street only has two lanes (One in for each direction)
>I overtake some slow dude and the guy behind me does it as well
>Doesn't stop there and tries to overtake me as well
>Too fucking slow
>Idiot isn't giving up
>I have to break so he doesn't get hit by a car from the opposite direction
>He manages to do it in time and barely gets in front of me

I make a point of parking exactly between the lines perfectly straight and making sure my rear bumper is ALWAYS as close as I can get it to the rear of the spot (if it's not another parking space). I can usually get it within 3-4", and I always back into spots.

Do I have autism?

I cared about rollback once, but my car has hill start assist now

when someone beeps at me

>guy rides my bumper
>at night
>on a back road
>I'm just waiting for a moose to run out onto the road and kill us both

In Aus we have 2 lane roundabouts at 60kmh limit, if you enter because you think the car is taking the exit, but they aren't, you will be cutting then off and will hit.

yeah, mine only works on inclines of 3 degrees or greater. Was at the car wash today. Lexus right next to my butthole. Put in code for wash. roll a couple inches back. Beep beep, disgusted look. Biiiiiitttchhh what are you smokin, you're pussy ain't better than the rest, so Im gonna keep strokin.

I don't know what it is with lexus suv drivers sometimes, I rolled back into this one on a large incline with my old volvo, she was acting like im at fault. Sure I could have avoided rolling back, but if keep at least half a car length when at a stop we would be wasting our time here. She was mad about a small scuff on the plastic frame around her plate.

If you have the ability, then just find the "grab" point where you wont roll back, if you're nervous just use the handbrake.