/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2, Payday: Crime War, Raid: WW, Payday 3 and Storm General

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED Edition

Previous thread: >Workshop Manual
overkillsoftware.com/workshopmanual/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely Autistic Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg
>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily dose
instagram.com/p/BQurVANglNV/?hl=en
desynch: youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vct-FnCjw

Other urls found in this thread:

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/89351652319109406/4A5706C214C64AFAF3F7801A3BA4B93A0384D2DB/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't have Criminal Intent set as his main menu song

second for rust best heister :^)

>Dor Big Clowns

I got it as my loudout song

BBBBBBBBB DING DONG DING DONG WOW WOW

Whats the video in the op? It says it's unavailable

>he doesn't have Trashley's moans as his main menu song

Don't let yourself be fooled by her codes and all free content~

She's just a sweedish shill named TRAAASHLEY

oh look

If you wouldn't have sex with Trashley you don't belong here

Please no /v/ in here.

She takes five dicks at once and she never gets her pay

Isn't there a mod to make Jiro's cloaker bisection and bohdis tazer headshot apply on all characters and weapons? Where did it go?

Oh that's how i demanded to be paid.

Good luck all. Dozer code.

and I got the fucking too many attempts lock for trying. Fuck my life

what did they mean by this

>not For the Kill

they're going to say they added new AI behaviour like they did back at the death wish update
remember they said they'd make it so that cops actually formed up behind shields? i'm glad they actually did that and weren't lying because it sure adds a lot more to the game to have actual enemies instead of retarded zombie cops

First for missing decent codes for once

Post it pls

My nigga

>add two new safehouse trophies
>one is totally glitched in what you must do to have it
>the other isnt showing on the list of trophies

BRAVO OVERKILL

post.

How much dicking sucking does it cost to get all these mask codes Ashley?

Can we get Trashley as the new hiester?

I don't understand this game at all
are stealth builds unable to do loud stuff? do you have to pick a plan and stick with it the whole game?

>do you have to pick a plan and stick with it the whole game?
Yes.

nth for new heist a shit

Heat Street has always been shit.

They just managed to make it even worse with turrets.

>killerbee
Is this straight from the meme master or a copycat?

what's a good build if I don't play with anyone
ghost or something right?

how hard is it to get into pd

Loads of DLC and the knowledge that you've missed out on shitloads of limited edition mask packs and shit

I can't remember something that never happened.

THEY REVERTED MELEE DAMAGE YESSS
you can find matt at the safehouse in jacket room after completing the heist

Yeah, that's the real one
that's me on the floor
you're probably wondering how I got into this mess
well, it all started when I was younger

NANIIIIIIIIIIII
proofs

just found it online steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/89351652319109406/4A5706C214C64AFAF3F7801A3BA4B93A0384D2DB/

Heyy Matt wanna play videogames?

>keeping matt in a room with a guy who spent most of his time tearing out throats/poking out eyes/beating heads in

I would say bullshit since that's just the tied civ animation but knowing overkill they couldn't be fucked to make a new animation for this

Holy fuck they made the best heist shit

What did they do to it?

>psychologically torturing matt by forcing him to listen to all of jacket's fun facts
Nice

Ok so how to get matt out of the car without using the gas cans? I waited like 6-7 minutes and nothing happened

>lost a bunch of weapons I had yesterday
>don't remember which ones were in these slots
fug : DDDD

It appears to take around 35 min

Added random swat turrets, the streets look more like long hallways, the story is fucked, boring and makes no sense, random shops play faint le donacdum music xdd, and having played it on dw with a non-meta build I can say its too fucking easy

How did they manage to fuck up the story to Heat Street? It's so simple

>do heat street on DW

>matt will not move at the end to extraction, even after the assault is over and not a single cop is around

>just instafinish the heist instead

Fucking hell, fix your shit Overkill. If you're reading this, Ashley, tell Overkill they're disgustingly incompetent.

I got off easy and only lost a few pistols. Would like to know how they fucked it up in the first place though.

Who the fuck cares about the story of these games

So locke finds out abou the SECRET EVIL PLOT that someone wants to deatroy the payday gang!!! And its Matt! Again!! So the original plot with the stolen plates and the briefcase does not exist at all. Also when the crew pulls matt out of the car, he says: w-wait! I know where jiros son is....... Dun dun dun!! Honestly its so fucking stupid

>locke says he has interesting something for the gang
>matt is somehow the escape driver even though he was in jail?
>same shit happens as the original but with swat turrets everywhere
>matt says he has knowledge on Kento so bring him to the safehouse
And that is supposed to lead into Green bridge having Kento. Fucking lazy.

it worked for me though

I'm still hoping they don't fuck up Green Bridge by shoving in Kento, but that's 99.9% what's gonna happen for sure.

Doubt they are going to add the raincoats either since they didn't bother with the counterfeit jumpsuits too.

>no breifcase or plates
Then why the fuck do you even chase Matt after he crashes?

because then there wouldn't be a heist?

Does it not exist because its matt!, Again!. You know?

What did they do to Big Bank?

>Patience is Key
wait around 32 minutes for Matt to get out of the van on his own

>Zookeeper
there are 8 of them, 6 before the overpass section, 2 while going up the overpass

snek girl best girl

>it's literally the same guy
>in literally the same location
>wow, what a coincidence
>bain even has a shitty line referencing the laziness of it all

I guarantee the next new heist will be a fucking Green Bridge remake because the lack of creativity just seems to be the norm at this point.

Why would he get out on his own?

idk but I noticed the phone ringing across the street while waiting for him. I answered it and he came out. maybe it was a coincidence, but it was a guy screaming on the phone. Maybe it was Matt calling from the van to see if it was safe to come out or something

fuck if i know, ask overkill, he just does

I can not fathom how anyone could give one shit about the exalted lore of Payday.

>go take a nap, expecting the update to be out and downloaded by the time I wake up
>steam didn't ever begin the download

It's already been confirmed, you dumb nigger.

I do to an extent, but it's obviously the devs don't so who even cares.

But seriously, we've been waiting for Kento for two years and we get this bullshit

>overkill being lazy

Yeah, who would've guessed?

lore is fun but overkill makes the most nonsensical decisions
>guy who was a gangster since he was young turns out to have an estate and a butler
>remember that guy we replaced hoxton with? we don't either
and this mess about jiro's son which sucks even more for lorefags because jiro's story was the most coherent excluding the original four

Reminder to make your /pdg/-tan paper heisters.

>People still play this garbage.
What's your excuse?

>melees back to being relevant and 70 damage
I fucking love it.

It's fun.

I admire the tenacity of this thread, but they're not gonna put her in the game.

If there's going to be a meme character added anyway, I'd rather it be /pdg/'s meme rather than a reddit or steam babby meme.

I plan on making mine after some art supplies come in the mail, hopefully it ends up looking nice, as I have little autistic tallent.

Has anyone even finished and submitted one yet?

my money's going to be on some neckbeard's terrible self-insert

I don't have a printer or I would. /pdg/-tan is cute! Cute! CUTE!

You know... They could have just have easily made the antagonist of heat street some over zealous gensec goon who is trying to foil the heist by being a big damn hero by incapacitating the escape driver and making off with the loot. Hell they could have even made it so that once you pop the van open you cut the fuckers arm off but then have to help your severely wounded escape driver to the helicopter.

What bugs me the most about Hoxton's lore is that they made his real last name Hoxworth. His original story was that he got the name because he was first arrested in an area called Hoxton. The lore is starting to remind me of the Star Wars prequels with how they're trying to tie things together.

You guys should just use the pdf they put out for the custom one, draw the face and add cutout pigtails.

SWAT turrets are fine and I don't care about the so-called story. I just wish I could run the heist smoothly.

>fuck up the story

the stories of the classic heist in payday 2 dont need to be the same as payday the heist , cause they take place years later , its just the gang attacking the same location they did years ago so yes

>chavez putted his saferoom in the same appartement building that got robbed
>the fbi arrested twice a guy for fraud who lost both time 20 millions
>the miami police raided the money makers twice

etc

>putted

its stupid in most case why for example chavez didnt change the location of his saferoom etc

but hey , we are playing a game where the police loose 200 guys per heist by rushing the robbers and we steal nuke so i think i can deal with that

>tfw no KS-23 shotgun
We even got a russian weapons pack and they still couldn't give us the best shotgun ever made?

holy fucky payday 2 is so cluttered, coming back after not playing for a while the menu and skill systems and the perkdecks; looks like they just kept adding next pages and scroll wheels.

fuck

I'm making a non-meme heister. I don't know if she'll get in, but I'm sure as hell trying

check the hashtag on twitter
a few other people dont have printers, but are just posting the colored in template

its 3 am and im not native English speaker

no bully user

And also with one phone call, the deaths of 200 cops at a warehouse are written off with "there was nothing there".

Okay there are at least two posters in Heat Street that are just invisible. I have no clue how many there are, at least more than seven.

I also found this little turtle fella

>Listening to Bain going through a Vlad heist briefing with Zagrebacka playing in the background