If sentient extraterrestrial species were discovered to exist...

If sentient extraterrestrial species were discovered to exist, and interaction with them became not only feasible but commonplace, would Christians or other religious believers be opposed to the more intimate variety of interspecies relationships? If so, on what grounds?

If viable young come about I don't see why not. They likely don't have the same gender and sex designations we have but if anything religious institutions would want to validate any unions that can make children to save them from eternal damnation.

Christians already have relationships with humans, so I don't think it would be a problem.

No, they would not be able to produce biological children. That's retarded.

How do you know they want, we don't know their biology or technological ability.

kek

Why are Christcucks opposed to alien husbandos?

le cuck

Well for starters, this ain't a Veeky Forums question.
Anyhow, followers of the desert trilogy would probably say relationships are only acceptable between a HUMAN MAN and a HUMAN WOMAN.

Of fucking course they would be dude. Religious folks are so hyper repressed that they want everyone else to be hyper repressed. They don't approve of anything intimate.

Also...
You fucking faggot. That's a female Turian.
I don't know about that user. This kind of does fall under a philosophical argument in a way.

not the guy you were replying to but were there female turians in the games? I don't remember any

Well all have realistic sex bots before we find aliens to fuck.

But maybe that will be a status symbol of how many androgenous or male like female aliens you fuck before you die of alien AIDs.

Retarded? Possibly.
But is it illogical?

Who gives a shit about Christfags think ? Give me my Garrus !

I have a more important question, would it be gay to have sex with an alien?

not if it's 8 headed penis is feminine

Future liberals would be the kind of people who would become human allies to the Tau to work together for the Greater Good instead of slaughtering Xenos for the God-Emperor like they are ought to do. Traitors deserve Exterminatus.

To be honest, the greater good seems much better for the individuals than the retarded religious shit going on in the Imperium

DLC in ME3 added one as Aria's ex

checked

That's not a female turian, that's Garrus

Only edgy fedoras could think that the stagnant, backwards, stifling, unequal, and corrupt Imperium of Man is worth fighting for. The Tau Empire is better in literally every aspect.

Are you seriously asking if there are still people who care deeply about miscegenation?