NA Miata has 110 HP

>NA Miata has 110 HP

What the fuck?!?! I thought it was a sports car. I bet I can out run it with my moms Mazda 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_MGB
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496434203261.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM
youtube.com/watch?v=zcoJ1kDXHyM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496435947617.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=YdBuwzRAEAw
legiscan.com/NV/bill/AB391/2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just realizing this

are you 15

I thought it at least had more power than my Fiesta.

So you are 15.

>I thought it at least had more power than my Fiesta.

what would objectively make you think that

do you know how little horsepower the cars they are based on (little MGs and Triumphs) had?

>there are literally people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who equate performance and enjoyment with straight line acceleration

Mostly Americans

this is the car the miata was based on, it's a "roadster" not a sports car

The MGB achieved a 0–60 mph (96 km/h) time of just over 11 seconds. The three-bearing 1,798 cc B-Series engine produced 95 hp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_MGB

>>there are literally people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who equate performance and enjoyment with straight line acceleration

yeah fuck off 0-60 in 11 seconds is not performance u cunt

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496434203261.webm

Miatas are meant to be cheap low hp, lightweight, fun, zippy cars. Can be quick when a turbocharger thrown on them.

>What the fuck?!?! I thought it was a sports car. I bet I can out run it with my moms Mazda 3.

You probably couldn't out run one on the track with your Moms Mazda 3 as you don't know how to properly drive.

its sad really.

They don't know how fun a Miata is so they talk down on it.

>zippy car

>zippy

lel

a Civic or CRX is a better choice

is zippy a synonym for dangerously underpowered?

>muh power

I don't understand, you could post a photo of a powerful car not crashing or an under powered car crashing, neither make a point

>muh handling

>uuuh it doesn't have hard creases or angry lights it is clearly a car only for people who i perceive to be less masculine than me even though sitting less than a foot from the ground in what is basically a glorified go-kart is significantly more exciting than having 500hp and only using it to collect groceries and tickets.

grimeth

You have neither driven a Miata or a Civic/CRX on the track

both are great cheap cars for getting into somewhat serious driving

and both have a large aftermarket but there is way more resources and clubs when it comes to racing and Miatas.

theres more faggots than there are car enthusiasts

go figure

are you projecting?

I've personally taken my Miata to my local track (Lime Rock Park) multiple times. It isn't my daily because it wouldnt be practical at all.

Im slowly learning how to master this 110hp shitbox and I'm ok with that. If you don't approve of it, I'm sorry I don't please you.

mazda 3 can't do this
youtube.com/watch?v=bME3hbBBphM

I have no idea what you are getting at

Looking pathetic in public?

Maybe if I say zippy nobody will notice I mean slow

that gave me 2nd hand embarrassment

Mazda 3 is better

youtube.com/watch?v=zcoJ1kDXHyM

>be me
>be 6'6
>be waiting for bus at high school (7 years ago)
>friend's mom drives by in miata
>offers ride, jump at chance not to ride the stupid bus
>curse the gods as I spend the most uncomfortable 20mins in a car I have ever spent with my knees in my face

never again

I literally don't think I could drive one physically

miata = manlet, the car

it is slow tho. with a turbocharger it is just zippy/quick.

making 180whp in a car that weighs less than 2000lbs feels quick because it is, but of course you wouldnt know anything about that

JDM's have slightly more HP.

>implying peak HP matters

Sports bikes most of the time dont reach 100hp yet are more than capable of going over 180 mph. Miatas are lightweight enough to take you about 130 mph and they are japanese sports cars or roadsters. They have been designed to be fast around corners, not in the straight.

good job on the height bro but being tall in the car world is more of a handicap.

best cars are suited towards shorter people than even me at 6'0. i.e. Lotus Exiege, Miata, etc

>making 180whp in a car that weighs less than 2000lbs feels quick because it is, but of course you wouldnt know anything about that

It ways a shit ton more than 2000lbs, like 2300 to 2500lbs

not "less than 2000lbs" especially not with all that turbo piping you liar

I have fit into a 911 4wd turbo and a vette and a lambo just fine

>Sports bikes most of the time dont reach 100hp yet are more than capable of going over 180 mph.

You fucking what? Super sports have been making over 100hp for fucking ever. On top of that the only ones that hit 180+ are the liter bikes. Please shut the fuck up if you're talking out of your ass.

>turbo piping

>hill climb 3
And there are hill climb miatas as well
What's your point?

You can literally search up for bikes that just reach 180mph (not talking 220 here, you autistic retard) and you will find out that they have power comparable to a fucking Key car, you mongoloid.

>Sports bikes most of the time dont reach 100hp
>I don't know anything about sports bikes

the post

1990 NA 1.6L 2182
1991 NA 1.6L 2182
1992 NA 1.6L 2214
1993 NA 1.6L 2223

1994 NA 1.8L 2293
1995 NA 1.8L 2293
1996 NA 1.8L 2293
1997 NA 1.8L 2359

Thats the STOCK weight of all first gen miatas

barely over 2300lbs for the last year it was made and this is not even counting removing all the useless crap like the AC/radio and anything else thats not needed to run the car which I would assume most people do when turbocharging your Miata.

I hate being 5'7'' but sometimes i love the fact that i am 5'7'' since i love small sports cars.

A regular $9000 CBR1000 makes 160-180hp

>>turbo piping

?

>implying adding a turbo and associate pipes does not add weight

an eco drive 2 liter mustang turbo weighs more than the NA V6 mustang

its like you magically think a turbo just hooks up the manifold and works

a turbo set up will add 75-100+ lbs easy

thats irrelevant furnigger

Mazda3 could do some shitty skids too

>4wd 911
cool car but not a small fun sports car out on the track

>vette
don't even get me started

>lambo
>doesnt even mention the model
garbage regardless

Being your height you'll never truly enjoy a small lightweight rwd car unless you have one yourself and customize to actually fit you.

at least post the superior version

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496435947617.webm

>Mazda3 could do some shitty skids too
Shitty is right

yeah same level that Miata did easily

shame the Miata couldnt compete if the 3 tried

HOW MANY OF THOSE WEIGHTS ARE UNDER 2000 LBS WITH A TURBO YOU LIAR

You said "UNDER 2000 LBS" not "HUNDREDS OF POUNDS MORE THAN 2000lbs"

A 2004 NB 1.8L Miata weighs 2447lbs

a 2017 weighs 2400lbs

fuck off

NB is less slow

Anime is for losers, kill yourself

Yea, and every bike that is capable of going over 180mph has at least 165hp. Which makes the first part of your post completely wrong. Fuck off you stupid cunt you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Anime is for losers, kill yourself

That's rich coming from a dogfucker.

pretty sure 1997 was not the last year made for a miata nor is 2359 < 2000

>coming from a furfag who can't drive for shit

I wish you'd fallen off that cliff.

>HOW MANY OF THOSE WEIGHTS ARE UNDER 2000 LBS WITH A TURBO YOU LIAR
>You said "UNDER 2000 LBS" not "HUNDREDS OF POUNDS MORE THAN 2000lbs"

Re-read my post you autist

>A 2004 NB 1.8L Miata weighs 2447lbs
>a 2017 weighs 2400lbs

we are talking about First Generation miatas, nothing else

>Being your height you'll never truly enjoy a small lightweight rwd car unless you have one yourself and customize to actually fit you.

I guess not, I'll just have to deal with real full sized super cars

poor me

Who's mouth something comes from has no bearing on the truth of the statement, kill yourself you fucking loser

'sports car' does not mean 'drag racer'.

those are worse than a Miata because the Miata is small so somehow its the best

kk den.

Im not the one that started this convo bringing up your height

Its like lolis dude.

Lolis > standar womans because being small is better.

>we are talking about First Generation miatas, nothing else
says who

>making 180whp in a car that weighs less than 2000lbs feels quick because it is, but of course you wouldnt know anything about that

SHOW ME A SUB 2000LB 180HP MIATA U CUNT LIAR

nobody said Miatas are the best cars tho. They are great cheap rwd lightweight sports cars.

esp if you want to get into racing.

You wouldn't know anything about that because you either have a. no car at all or b. have 1 car that you strictly use for commuting and nothing else

>'sports car' does not mean 'drag racer'.

"sports car" does not mean "Miata" either, they are underpowered "roadsters" not "sports cars"

I was going to call this some kind of bait but you don't post with such a cute picture unless you're being facetious. Yes a Miata makes little power. I doubt my '85 Celica could do much better, unless you're only counting by cabin space. In any case your "mom's Mazda 3" is great too. Why bother pretending to be a car guy if you don't like a bunch of different cars?

:joy: :ok_hand: :100:

nah

Miata is too big to be properly small anyway

and its pretty awful as a car its just cheap so people claim its good

its the Mosin of the car world

>They are great cheap rwd lightweight sports cars.

Not even miata owners call them sports cars and they are classified as roadsters, like a Triumph or MGB

furry is for losers.

kys

>being a degenerate anime watching LARPER

says who?

says the fact that OP said 110hp and posted a pic of a 1st gen Miata

>SHOW ME A SUB 2000LB 180HP MIATA U CUNT LIAR

Google is your friend. plenty of Miata specific forums with people making that type of power with that weight

>Miata is too big to be properly small anyway
Have you ever been near one? That shit is half a meter longer than a twingo.

>key car
lmao stop

OK.

yeah thats not that small

especially not as far as sports cars go

Miata is normie small

>Google is your friend. plenty of Miata specific forums with people making that type of power with that weight

You are fucking retarded, we are talking about the car you can buy, not a gutted track car

That's like me claiming a corvette weighs 2500lbs because 'If you google some forums' you will find a guy who ripped out the seats and A/C and radio and used carbon fiber body panels to get to that weight

you were wrong, you got called out, deal with it

I agree, it's for losers, so is anime lmao

No its fucking not. I've been to japan and european cities and let me tell you that a fucking miata is almost as small as strict city driver cars.

And its a sports roadster.

nope

it even weighs a lot for its size

Miata fags BTFO in this thread

I doubt anyone in this thread has ever even driven a miata.

why would anyone want to?

i've never tasted my own shit either

XD

How much enjoyment can you have with a 0-60 time over 10 seconds and a reputation for being a gay/chick car

desu dumping the clutch away from a left turn red and kicking the clutch into 2nd, whipping the ass end out while making a left is fun as fuck, throwing the car around is hella fun

>110hp
>zippy

>Sports bikes most of the time dont reach 100hp yet are more than capable of going over 180 mph.

First of all that's not true, second of all a sport bike weighs under 500lbs soaking wet

that's a BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE to 2200lbs

If you loaded a sport bike up with 1700lbs of shit it would just break and sit there

>i've never tasted my own shit either

my shit is zippy

this.

>trump supporter and dog fucker
lol

You've been on Veeky Forums too long, you've forgotten how to read

Miata is a go-kart. If you never had fun in a go-kart you won't have fun in a miata.

I dream of making my own chassis and robbing some miata parts to finish it. I made a mud rail out of a sbc and some vw buggy parts, but the miata kart is much more ambitious.

You literally fantasize about fucking dogs, go drive your slow turd off a cliff you greasy little worm of a man lol

If i were to get a na miata it would be a project car i would throw a honda 4banger in it for fun

And weebs fantasize about fucking kids, fucking dogs is legal, fucking kids is not.
Really makes ya think.

>fantasize about fucking kids
Projecting a bit, eh?

>fucking dogs is legal
Can't make this fucking shit up, you're such a broken excuse for a human lmao

Fucking dogs is not legal, its animal abuse, you dumb skunkfucker

?
It's legal in Nevada, you should know this.

>You should know this
No because
A)I am not an americuck
B) I dont rape dogs

They can't drive.

>How much enjoyment can you have with a 0-60 time over 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=YdBuwzRAEAw

People shouldn't be allowed to comment on cars with over 50 HP until they can drive like this.

legiscan.com/NV/bill/AB391/2017
Your dog is probably already mentally fucked, but better late than never

Miatas have too much horsepower for me, I like to detune them down to about 75hp for safety

I don't have a dog, you drank the kool-aid

so not only did you raped him but also killed him?

why do you abuse animals, what did they do to you?