Thinking of buying a V6 Camaro

Thinking of buying a V6 Camaro.

Should I get a 2016 or buy a cheaper 2013?

Get a 2016, might be a bit more pricey but it's not as pig fat and it has a little more oomph.

2016, do not get the 5th gen V6, its lame.

In 2016 they added 15 more HP, A sick exhaust note,15 more Horses and it lost 350+ lbs. You def want to get the 6th gen. And its faster than a Mustang GT round a track if you opt for some extra goodies lol.

Uh oh, better take cover before alphonse sees this

inb4

>muh older model (even though the S550 is current gen)
>muh different year
>muh different driver
>muh weather conditions

Ferd shills come up with so much shit outta there ass its not even funny to defend their shitty 5.slow

still 100 less hp than the fast stang

If you are going to spend so much money on a newer car you might as well spend the few more grand to get the v8

1LE Stronk.

Buy a gun and kill yourself

>V6
WRONG

To be fair, Camaro is more on the sport side than GT side. its like comparing an M2 to a Mustang. the smaller lighter M2 is going to be more nimble.

cuck

M2 you say?

But no I get what you mean user, but they're still competitors I think it's fair to compair the Camaro and Mustang, though their V-6 options fill different spots in their line ups. (Camaro's is mid range, Mustang is entry spec secretary mobile)

>Stuck in the 90's and mid 2000's

6 Cylinders is the future bruv, the V8 is dead, just look at the Ford GT and every porsche and GTR and NSX and so on.

Also this
Sure I would take the SS anyday but for $21,000 a new 2017 V6 camaro is hard to beat in terms of performance per dollar in a newer car.

> v8s dead
>gm getting 30 + mpg with a pushrod V8

What fucking car?

>Ford GT
That's just a saD example of regulations in racing cucking cars and forcing them to be less powerful and have less displacement than they had before.
i bet they could get tree fiddy if they had a 20 gear transmission.

Can tell you never drove a C5 vette with a 6 speed

Is that a matchbox car?

How do you see out the windows?

>different model year
>different driver
gm fangirls actually this desperate

>implying inb4 discounts valid observations
gm fangirls actually this retarded

>One year apart
>Shitty v6 owns v8
>Same price
Holy shit, the grasping is real

>new gen vs last gen
gm fangirls actually this desperate rotflmao

>gm. fangirls just ragequit

>last gen

>Current gen is still the S550

Are ferd shills denying reality, thats a new low

nope the 2018 mustang is the new gen. sperg more

Goto the ford website, and tell me what Mustang you can build and price and order now. Not a car that is still being produced and not for sale now.

Oh right, the same one that got ass blasted around a track by a V6 camaro, try again alphonse.

sperg more. the 2018 is the new gen

Meltdown achieved, relax bro

cool projection. sperg more

Alphonse u r playing urself right now. I'm going to keep replying because watching you desperatly shitpost ur way out of this is hilarious.

sperg more.

>paying $35k to have less power at the crank than a 10 year old Cadillac puts down on the pavement

LOL

>30 mpg
>coasting downhill
wow it's fucking nothing

>His car isn't geared for 180+mph

We get it, you own a 10 year old nig nog cadi with a bigger engine in it, no one cares. And the V6 Camaro new can be had for under 23,000 easily.

Also, 335hp on new Maro V6. At least know the numbers, 337hp wow so impressive. No one cares dud, btw we on same team GM.

>coasting downhill
>extreme gearing
>gets 30mpg
what a surprise

We ain't on the same "team". And learn whp vs crank hp

my record in my 2016 camaro ss is 29.5 mpg / 400 miles

Just get a rx7 turbo and be happy.

.....for the week that it's running.

What next, you gonna tell him to just get a 944?

Your thinking of the rx8. Rx7s are solid.

>another thread turns into an anti-GM V6 vs V8 sperg fest

I'm trying promote rotary love. Feel it with me.

Pp please we are same team, don't be mean.
Lol look at this cuck