Reviewbrah drives a Thunderbird

>Reviewbrah drives a Thunderbird

is he /ourguy/?

What are you talking about, He drives a Prius?

This. He's objectively got asperger's or someshit, he's so weird. I like watching him because he's so uncouth, but he's not normal.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he actually collected GBP and had tendies in his freezer, he eats like shit.

who's that psychopath?

That's his dad's car.

this guy makes decisions when im hi

Is (was) his dad /ourguy/? Back driver-side tire looks a little low though

I thought I was the only one

>have heard about this guy but didn't exactly check on his channel
>check one of his videos
>definitely notice the usage of more formal pronounciations and words to express himself, while still having some difficulty to look at the camera
>dresses up really good, choosing good formal clothes and matches of colors, ties and whatnot, probably aware that clothes transmit messages, seeking at least a neutral judgement based on his sole appearance

Damn, he's like me. I could do some kind of autistic shit like this.

Guy is not that normal, trust me, i'm not that normal too.
I like how creative he is with formal clothes.

There is literally nothing wrong with being on the spectrum

I think it was a relatives car maybe willed to him but unregistered seeing as he's always driving his mom's Prius to and fro tastefully stuffing his face.

He poses in front of it several times in the CNN video and seems like the kind of person who would take a special liking to a modern """classic""" like that. He might think its a bit more special than it is...

I know.
Hey, i'm on the spectrum too.

He should drive a Mercury Marauder ,or a Lincoln Town Car, or a Lincoln Navigator. They're refined just like him, and their first generations are cheap enough if he gets a good job. It's the perfect car for him - refined, but somewhat new.

He's my guy cause he's put there getting some shit done...is all...

The only thing wrong with it is saying "on the spectrum" seriously. Just say you're fucking autistic.

I'm autistic.
Hell, i'll say i'm retarded, too. There.

Autist detected

>imply everyone on this site isn't an autist to some degree

I like that he wear old-school suits.

he makes 2k a month from youtube and patreon.

>dresses up really good
He dresses himself very well.
>is this weirdo me?
No. He actually has achieved a fifth grade level of Grammer. Which you have clearly not mastered, even at your stunted level.

He has terrible taste in clothes. He dresses like shit. He wears baggy ass off the shelf suits tailored for someone else that he found at thrift, consignment or ebay. (Which there is nothing wrong with as I own a recent Tom Ford suit which I acquired for under $2000 from Ebay). But at least I had the entire thing re tailored by a 4'8" 83 year old italian man who learned his craft in Milan.

If he took his shit to a halfway competantly tailor, he would look like he's not wearing his dad's cheap suit.

And they are not "formal" clothes.

2k a month? That's good. He can save up for a year and buy a nice car. Plenty of good cars in the U.S. around the 2-5k range.

Well bro, my native language isn't English.
Sorry to dissapoint you, since I apparently haven't mastered this anglo-saxonic language.

Reviewbrah is 25 going on 70.