How am I supposed to text/browse/shitpost while using this?

How am I supposed to text/browse/shitpost while using this?

Git gud

You don't shift once a second.
Also learn to text one handed with your left hand, drive with your left knee and your all good.

stop shifting every one second??

Manual drivers will never recover from this.

You could do one or the other.
It would improve your competence in both.

Shift gears with your ass.

Quality post

Youll never know the true Manuel Driving Experience until you feel your car shifting gears from deep within your ass. Almost wrecked the first time i felt it. Takes some practice to hit the pedals at that angle, but youll get it

So thats how you prolapsed your anus.

Got pulled over and had to hop off the shifter quick before i had to expain why it was in my ass. Ended up having to explain why it was in my ass as well as why my ass wasnt inside my ass. At least i got off with a warning

You dont do anything involving the phone
Fucking woman

You think I'm just gonna sit in traffic and do nothing? My time's fucking valuable, cunt.

Learning manual right now, how hard does the shifter penetrate your ass when attempting to do hill starts?

Manual stick-shift is only good and suitable for a second car that you drive exclusively for pleasure/fun. As a daily driver, sitting in traffic, it's simply a painful experience. Maual trasmission is an outdated technology that is about to be reserved only for the hobby of driving, because commuting is MUCH better in an automatic transmission where you only need to accelerate and break! Plus you can re-apply your makeup much easier in a automatic at red lights

>Manuel Driving Experience
I thought this was when you let your cousin from Ensenada drive.

You just did you ass

saw a chick carving the skin out of an apple in a 5 speed saturn in LA traffic before
anything is impossible when you put your mind to it OP

I'm the guy who can eat, drink and fuck with his phone whilst driving manual.

I also had a shattered right elbow, and continued to drive with a nonfunctional shifting arm. I used my left arm to shift.

Anyone who tries this "manual is hard" is a fucking weak ass uncoordinated POS. I grew up watching my father drive manual cars on business trips while eating and making sales calls. MAN THE FUCK UP.

>This
I guess people whine about it to try to sound cool to people that dont drive it.

>He doesn't shitpost and eat Little Ceasar's pizza while driving stick while at the same time choosing a song to play on the radio

Don't text/browse/shitpost you retard

I didn't know General fucking Grievous browsed Veeky Forums

>not steering with knees

>not steering with your mouth

>Not steering with your dick

General Kenobi!

>not texting, eating kebab, and navigating CBD while driving a manuæl
check out this loser

I legitimately think that driving tests MUST be performed with manual transmissions, and that young drivers (under 21) are forbidden from driving automatic. Suddenly there are fewer assholes on the road.

Was getting caught on Veeky Forums part of your plan?

>manualcucks can't dispose of their fast food wrappers while they eat
truely automatics are superior in every way

>fast food wrappers
Maybe stop eating that shit, Fatty.