I just bought a black car and I hate the look of it

I just bought a black car and I hate the look of it

How much will it run me to get it repainted?

take it to at least 5 body shops
ask for estimates
>all will be very different

how can i guess?

about tree fiddy

How about a make and model?
500 for cheapest if you take to Maaco and get their shit job. Upwards of 5k on real high end jobs.

Maaco is pure garbage. I'm pretty sure I could hire an illegal with a bucket of paint and a brush and he would do a better job.

>brother in law is a wagon-maker, varnisher and welder
>has a great workshop with lift at home
>Lives 2 minutes from me

I pity you poor souls

2015 Honda Civic
Also
>500
>Maaco
I like that price but what's wrong with their paint jobs?

paint over bugs etc

>paint over bugs
You mean if there's a bug on my car they'll paint over it?

They're a scam.
Find your closest one and read some yelp reviews. They don't even try. Even if you do all the prep work properly yourself, the dickweed behind the spray gun will still fuck it up, and you'll be left with shit tier results.
What this guy said too: Your best bet is either spending big bucks, or doing it all yourself, in which you'll spend the big bucks on proper equipment.
Black is not a bad color though, I think it's probably okay as is.

Live with the black until you can trade it/sell it. An OEM quality paintjob will cost the price of a pretty decent shitbox.

The don't mask off, they overspray, the use cheap paint and materials. I mean, you get what you pay for all the way around dude.

Moreover, any sub-5k paintjob is going to be far inferior to the factory paint. It will look shittier and wear shittier. Plus, unless you're going with another dark color, painting over black can be a bitch.

It's a 2015? Fuck, trade the shitbox in on something you like more.

>painting a 2015 car that hasn't been in an accident
literally wtf are you doing?
stop.

it absolutely happened before. you get what you pay for sadly.

but on a newer car there shouldn't be bodywork to deal with. no dents or scratches, just buff, paint prep and spray. that saves a lot of money

>buying a black car

Stupid nigger

>Spins out at 0 MPH

$99.95

I hate the stuff, but honestly, why not just wrap it? Considering the car is a 2015 model, and probably has good paint still, there's no reason to repaint it aside from aesthetics.
It should also protect the paint underneath for when you are ready to resell.
No idea on cost though.

wash it well and take to dealer idiot, it should still have bumper to bumper warranty (paint included)

>never heard of maaco
>read all this shit about them
>look up local maaco
>4.9/5 stars

Does it have only 2 reviews or what? My local one has complaints about the techs fucking up their interior, jej.

Just trade the fucking car in, don't repaint a new car unless you're going to do it right, which means >5k dollar paint job

$49 worth of tractor paint and primer.

>good reviews somehow means it's good
Boss amps have great reviews, but that doesn't mean they're not shit.

Fwiw maaco did a decent job on my car, only spent 1k. I didn't want the paint to run me 3x what I got the car for though so I went with the cheap stuff

>I just bought a black car and I hate the look of it
Keep it because black cars, when running from the police, are the fastest. They run hard and they run strong. If you had a white car, it would get caught by the police. Yellow cars almost never run from the police.